Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Coffee, Jul 24, 2008.

1. BAJARACER64 Husqvarna
    A Class

Hi all, my name is Tim & I Just heard about this site over @ KTMTalk. It's nice to see people that still like Huskys. I like the earlier models, still have my 83 XC 500 and a 83 500CR, along with an 02 KTM520 EXC plus a few others. Anyway I thought I'd say hello and hope to chat/meet some people here in the future.
  2. 75Hus400wr Husqvarna

Glad to be here!

Hi there. Just was turned on to this site about an hour ago from a Honda friend. Sold my final two Huskys earlier this year, an 75 400wr and an 06 TC 510. Hope to have another Husky for 09, an TE 610. Nice to see a Husky only site.
  3. satsumahusky Husqvarna
    B Class

Glad to be here, Thanks Coffee, looking forward to using the site. Have an 06 TE 450 love the bike. First one I have owned but really enjoy it.
  4. Chop Suey Husqvarna
    B Class

Do you have any pictures of your 83 Huskies? Would love to see them. I'm hoping there is a Vintage section here as the older Huskies interest me too.
  5. flight120 Husqvarna
    B Class

Hey everyone, I've been on TT through my last couple of bikes and just bought my first Husky last month. I'm now the proud owner of an '08 TE510 and loving every minute of it! Looking forward to another great forum, thanks Coffee!

Tommy
  6. Huskys4Life Husqvarna
    B Class

Another Michigan rider
    Mike
    01 Wr 250
    I enjoy single track, banging trees and the smell of burning 2 stoke gas in the morning
  7. wulf22 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks Coffee! 2007 SMR450 my first Husky, now I'm in love with the brand. TC or TE 450 is next up for me.
  8. dirtmudd Husqvarna
    AA Class

in the house
  9. TokyoLunch Husqvarna
    B Class

Giddyup.

Got some email from Steny, and here I am!

Haven't put much mileage on the husky yet this year, building a house got in the way.... looking to get some offroad touring going during the fall though.

Hope everyone is well.

-colin
  10. TokyoLunch Husqvarna
    B Class

sorry, i should add a bit more. I've seen a couple of you from thumpertalk.
    I bought a new '04 TE450 the same day as a friend bought a used one, January '07. I got tired of sitting there by myself while he was buying one and ended up getting the new one on the floor.

Pretty happy with it, no major issues, like some seem to have had. Sometimes it's a pain to start, but hey, it usually gets going at some point. Worst problem was fuel cock was hosed, all blocked up, no reserve (found out in a bad way), figure it was from sitting there for 2+ years not moving....

So yeah, there are some Husky guys in Japan.... got a bit of an MV agusta fetish, so the husky fit right in. I know they got sold, but so far no difference from my dealers.....

happy to be on board..... (pun absolutely intentional :D )
  11. mykul Husqvarna
    B Class

Nice job Coffee! It,s always good to have options. I finally sold my 07 TE250 and am now happily rippin on a new 08 TE450 with the power up kit. I,m sure this will be a great site. Mykul
  12. meletis Husqvarna
    B Class

Hi there, great job, much husqier than others
    Meletis from Greece
    TE510 08
  13. Motobob356 Husqvarna
    AA Class

New to Cafe Husky

Hello to all my Husky brothers - It looks like this site is well on it's way to being a real asset for Husky riders. I look forward to seeing you on the trail.

Bob
  14. mxracernumber1 Husqvarna
    A Class

TT transfer also. This is going to be good...

-mx'er
  15. justplayin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hey folks,
    Can't believe I just found out about this site

Great job Coffee
  16. T-Bone Husqvarna
    AA Class

Looking forward to this new site developing. Interest seems very good so far. I have an 08TE450 & could not be more into it. I am in Eastern PA & will be at the NE Husky event in Sept.
  17. dukepilot Viva l'Husqvarna d'Italia!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    450 SMR, TE250, CR125, SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Duc, Buell, Honda
    Hi! My name is Peter and I'm from San Jose, CA. I have several Huskies, 04 SM450R, 04 TE250, 04 CR125, and 06 SM610. Also have a Duc Hypermotard.

Look toward to watching this board grow and contributing!
  18. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Welcome everyone!

A very very warm welcome, glad you could make it.

Thanks again for hosting that valve check party a while back.
  19. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Yay! This thread is a "sticky!"

WoodsChick
  20. Huskinator Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE450,TE510,TE450,TXC450,WR165,TE511
    Hey,
    I am Dave from Florida. I ride a 08 TE450.