Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Coffee, Jul 24, 2008.

1. crillyiv Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks for opening a new pub for us. [IMG]

I don't have a Husky, yet. I'm planning to get a TE 610 this year and start prepping for a TAT ride in the summer of '09.
  2. Husky Brothers Husqvarna
    B Class

Hi im Ricky otherwise known as Husky Brothers and im from the UK, I own a 2004 Husqvarna TC 250 and I love Husky’s :) just like to say coffee looks like your doing a good job here, keep it up:cool:
  3. me15 Husqvarna
    B Class

Hi, Mark from the Antelope Valley area, of CA. I have an 07 TE 450, that will not give me any trouble no matter how I abuse it. Met Coffee and some of you on the Husky Memorial ride. Good job Coffee.
  4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    You the guy with the motor home I stayed in?
  5. me15 Husqvarna
    B Class

No, the guy with the Toy Hauler that supplied you with medicinal beverage to help you diminish some the pain in your leg.
  6. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Oh yeah! Thanks for that!

I was in a huge amount of pain... turns out the leg got infected cause I drove so far that day - almost check myself into a hospital in Bakersfield because of that, but I just kept driving home.

That trip cost me a couple of hospital visits and a few more months in bed... not fun.
  7. me15 Husqvarna
    B Class

Yea, I could tell you were in a lot of pain. Hopefully we can get another ride going to the memorial and you get to ride it. It was good to see you guys from up north.
  8. 75Hus400wr Husqvarna

Did you guys take any pictures of that ride? I had to work again, as seems usual.
  9. BCVisin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hey, i'm Blake Visin. Been a member of TT for a few years. Bought my Husky in 06 based on the recommendations from the posts in TT. I've been reading the Husky forum for quite some time, and I have seen the transition it has taken since Coffee became the Husky mod. Coffee, I am glad you love it enough to start up this site. I really think it will be a valuable place and greatly help the husky community.

-Blake
  10. tadgh Husqvarna
    A Class

Tadgh from Ireland here ..also across from the TT site enduro-ing a te250. Site looks good :) good work Coffee:)
  11. skid plate Husqvarna

hi i am Scott t. from the old Rooster performance
    i was the GM for a number of years after my buddy Kelly
    left us.
    i am really excited about this new site and it should
    be very valuable to the husky community.
    i would get all my info from TT on my bikes and know
    its all here in one great community NICE!

i run a 2006 TE250 and a 2008 TE510
    woods is my place to play
    thanks coffee for starting this, should be fun:):D
  12. lux1900 Husqvarna
    A Class

Hey y'all. Just picked up a TE250 a few weeks ago. So far, so good although I'm stuck in DC most of the time with no good offroad opportunities. If anyone is in the DC area, give me a shout and let's ride. Lovin' the new site, coffee- thanks!
  13. k4johnson Husqvarna
    B Class

Hi,

Ken Johnson here. I live in San Diego and have a 2008 TE250 and a 2007 Triumph Scrambler.
  14. racinteach Husqvarna
    B Class

Hello to all and nice to see a specific site up and running for huskies. My name is Robert , but i go by racinteach on almost all my forums. I will contribute as best i can and Ihope we all stayed focued on sharing our talents and knowledge with each other. I know how these boards can get. Looking forward to learning more about these wonderful machines.
  15. somdale Husqvarna
    AA Class

Time for CELEBRATION

Good Job Coffee

[IMG]

2006 TE-250 plated in Southern Maryland
  16. dstanwood00 Husqvarna
    B Class

Dave Stanwood here from southern New Jersey. Just picked up an 05 te 450 a couple weeks ago. Got back into riding after many years off and a couple years racing ATV's great to be back and look forward to being a part of the forums.
    Thanks,
  17. Poopy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165
    Hey all, my names Rob, I live in Abbotsford BC, Canada....no it doesnt snow here much, and I dont live in an igloo.

Ive been out of riding for many years, but a couple weeks ago i bought my first husky, a 2007 TC250 that im turning into a woods machine that can still rock a track. I am eagerly awaiting a rekluse clutch from motosportz that i just ordered...:D I spent the last few years building rock crawling trucks/buggies and working on hotrods. It feels great to be on a bike again!
  18. dirtlord Husqvarna
    B Class

Congrats Coffee!!!

My current Husky is an 08 TXC450, and like many of you I'm addicted to motorcycles. Orginally I started riding road bikes since I was a lad, and about 8 years ago I started riding dirtbikes to improve my track time. I quickly discovered it's much harder to master dirt than street, and the rest is history. Glad to be here! -Dirtlord
  19. North Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    te610
    Other Motorcycles:
    530 ktm 1200GS
    Hi Guys,

I live in Surrey (part of Vancouver) British Columbia, Canada. There is lot's of good dirt and dualsport riding here.

I have a 1200 GS and a 530 KTM. I ordered a 610 Husky a couple of weeks ago and hope to get it this week.

Rick
  20. Husky_Ant Husqvarna

Playing Different

Good Luck Coffee

I thought I'd wonder over and not talk about my broken 08 :)

While my 08's waiting patiently for a proper fix, I've been drooling over an SM510. Conveniently I have an abandonded WW2 airfield less than 2 minutes from my house. Practise time ;) Looks like the decisions made but I'm still trying to convince myself its a bad idea:eek: