Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Coffee, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Michael Lueders Husqvarna
    A Class

Me?

I'm just a woods guy with a passion for what works.
    3 Husky's and counting...Coffee, looks great so far. With 3 4st husky's (TE450, SMR450 and TE250) damn glad to be here. ;)
  2. CrankN Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610
    Hi i'm Heath, otherwise known as CrankN!'

Congrats on the site Coffee!!! :D

Am a new TE610 rider who is in the middle of a motard covert and hopefully i can learn/share from/with u guys.

Can't wait till this site kicks in & cranks on in a big way.

Talk soon.

CrankN.
  3. fitness2go Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hi my name is David and I'm a Huskiaholic.
  4. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Rancher1, huge husky fan.
  5. jezqio Husqvarna
    B Class

Hi!
    Joël from Uppsala Sweden, just got my 570 this summer.

edit: my first husky ever, rode a Speed Triple before
  6. I8AKTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

Paul here, jr50kid on TT.

Had a dominatrix relationship with an '06 TE510 for a few years, she beat on me and I liked it....

Now a plated TXC250 is my mistress.
  7. BlipBlip! Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hey Coffee, not bad for the first 24 hours!

I have to admit, the name of the forum went right over my head... CafeHusky.com by Coffee.

Must have lost one to many brain cells riding all those 2 Stokes Huskys fueled by casterbeans.

Oh ya.... the smell of Blenzall in the morning... Is the smell of victory!

BlipBlip!
  8. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    I'm Greg. Rookie Husky owner willing to learn. Nice place you've got here, Coffee!
  9. Dieselox4 Husqvarna
    A Class

I joined TT in Oct. 2006 while i was look at a replacement for the yamaha. I was actually lookin at a KTM and knowing nothing about Huskies, ran across a picture of one. It was the sexiest bike i had ever seen. After hearing all the help and knowledge in the husky forum, i decided on an 07 TE510. Best bike i have ever owned or ridden.

Thank you coffee and all the other contributers of a vast wealth in knowledge and information. Looking forward to the same over here.

Mike
  10. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    coffee,
    Thanks for doing this bb...... another cool place to be a Huskyhead! I guess most people have seen me over at TT. I've been around since the TT Exotics Forum being the Husky place. I'm down to 3 running Huskys right now('82 250WR, '02 WR125, '03 TE610E). I've never owned a twin cam 4 stroke, but may some day!
    Norman
  11. sidedrifter Husqvarna
    B Class

new guy

I just found this site on TT. I just got my 610TE a few days ago. Congrats Mr Coffee.
  12. Darkside Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none left
    Other Motorcycles:
    beta, ktm, aprilia
    Hi All!
    I'm Randy. Got an 08 TE 250. I don't get to ride as often as I'd like to (just started a new business) but I look at and fiddle with my bike almost every day :)
  13. gem Husqvarna
    A Class

Hello.

I just found this site:)

I'm a 2 stroke guy! I've got 2 Huskys an '01 WR360 and an '07 WR250. I've swapped the engines between the bikes because of the seat height and the preferred riding areas for the different machines. So I guess I've got an '07 WR360 and an '01 WR250!

I've also got a Gas Gas TXT280 trials ride.

Grant
  14. rajobigguy Administrator

Hi am Roger- Rajo/ rajobigguy/ or just bigguy. Call me anything you want, just don't call me late for Coffee brake.

Great idea Dean ( and everyone who talked him into this). Looking forward to seeing how this pans out.
  15. naga Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE250. TXC450
    Cofee is the man!

Mark from Nevada. Have an 06 TE310, currently spread in a very thin layer in my garage--and it looks like I might have a crate up in WA with my name on it, full of TXC. Writing this message on my phone, sitting next to a Sierra lake, as Sharpie calls me girl names because I don't have a (running) bike.

Excellent idea Coffee, should be a lot of fun!
  16. jaro51 Husqvarna
    A Class

Good day all, glad to be a part of this as it kicks off. Got my first Husky ('07 TE510) last spring and have been loving it ever since! Thanks to all who made this new site happen!

Jaro
  17. JT610 Husqvarna
    B Class

New here today.

Bought my new SM610 about 2 months ago from Hall's. Almost at 3000 miles now. Love the bike. Took it to two track days so for. Had JD send me the new improved 610 jets out. Ended up running the old 42 pilot at 11/4 turns out and the main 180 jet. The 07 sm610 ran 101 mph one way then I turned around and put the speedo on 105mph the other way with the red light glowing. Should be better for the next track day. There original kit called for a 185 main which to rich for sea level.. Hope this sight works out.
  18. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Great idea for a site, Coffee! I'm pretty excited about it and am optimistic for its success.

I'm fairly new to Husky ownership, even though I've been riding street and dirt for over 20 years. I have an `07 SM610 (also "Les blessed":)) that I bought as kind of a long-distance dualsporter/adventure type of bike. I find myself commuting into SF on it, though, as it's the most fun streetbike I've ever owned.

I've been down with a shattered ankle since June 28th, and of all the bikes in my garage (GasGas, Husky, KTM, Honda, 2 Suzukis) it's the Husky I miss the most:(

Thanks for giving us a new place to talk about the bikes we love.

WoodsChick
  19. rajobigguy Administrator

There is only one downside to this forum that I can see. I already have a problem trying to keep up with everything on TT. ADVrider. SMJ and sixth gear pinned. They wnat to send me to a "time management" class at work, maybe I can incorporate forum mangement as well.:D
  20. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Joe Chod here. Been riding Huskys since I bought a new 82 1/2 CR500 Silver Streak that kicked my 17 year old butt and been hooked since. Never a 4 stroke but that 310 looks like it will seduce me in 09. I will ensure that this site URL gets "tatooed" to all those attending the 08 NE Husky Gathering and it is looking to be good and the door prizes are coming in as we speak and am I surprised at what we will have to give away. And since we can free praise here better than on TT........BIG kudos to Les at LTR Hope to see as many as can attend and of course photos will be taken and after action report will be done for those who could not attend. Might even be extensive enough to make a website for it.
    Currently have a running 83 WR430 and 07 WR125. Saw a 69 Sportsman that was only missing the exhaust and she was winking at me.......I swear it!
    Long live the left kickers.
    Joe