Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Coffee, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Welcome to Cafe Husky.

I've got a 2006 TE250.
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    look forward to to seeing this grow
  3. oregon_rider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Howdy,
    I live in oregon and share a 2008 txc510 with my best friend Les @ LT-Racing (aka LTR) who runs a little suspension business that focuses on Husky and GasGas suspension (sachs, marzocchi, ohlins,etc...).

Suggest you set up the sub-forums similar to what I have done over on gasgasrider.org (I am webmaster there). General forums (general discussion, for sale, etc.) and technical forums (engine, chassis, jetting/efi, etc.) and regional forums....

jeff
    davo likes this.
  4. LTRace Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hello,
    I'm Les from LT Racing and hope this takes off for you Coffee, most importantly the future users here. It could mature nicely! As Jeff just stated, the layout of gasgasrider.org lends itself to for a "user friendly" experience to find good information easily.

I like the rules outlined so far, and wish the best here! We will be talking about sponsoring this site, good luck Coffee!

Les
  5. BlipBlip! Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hey Coffee,

It's BlipBlip!.... Congratulations on the new site and I'll be sending all the eastern sand flees in this here direction.

Later...
    BlipBlip!
  6. gandalf Husqvarna
    AA Class

Congrats Coffee!

--gandalf aka thaigan
  7. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    robertaccio in the house

robertaccio,
    2008 TXC450
  8. HuskyT Moderator

I have arrived.... great idea Coffee.....! I have a lot of Vintage plans for you!

Congrats:cool::cool::cool:
  9. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    NICE!

Welcome everyone!

Need this smiley --->>> :cheers:
  10. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Cool - just checked and we had 6 people on at the same time. Pretty good on day #1.
  11. HuskyT Moderator

Robertaccio is going out Fishing tonight.... I'm going to Rubio's for Fish Taco's ..... I'm happy to be one of the first ten ....!
  12. gandalf Husqvarna
    AA Class

Me too! I think I was even in the first six or seven:D
  13. Mike Kay Husqvarna
    AA Class

Congrats to you Coffee!

Really excited about the new site. The Coffee brand is about as solid as it gets. :)
  14. gandalf Husqvarna
    AA Class

Agreed! Good choice of name:)
  15. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Welcome Mike Kay!!!

If anyone has any technical site suggestions - smilies, sig, avatars... post in the other thread... Might actually be time to give that a separate section - what do you guys think?
  16. lairpost Husqvarna
    A Class

Checkin' in

I was over there and got a PM from the infamous Swedish racer, Ekim Yak, to check out Coffee's new thing over here.

I ride a Les blessed 06 TE450 in SD North County. Prior to this point in time I spent nearly every waking moment on skiis, growing up in Tahoma, South Lake Tahoe, and later outside of Placerville, I was never too far from a lift. To top it off, I earned my 'PhD' over 4 years at Snowbird, UT. Fast forward Thanksgiving 2004. My brother-in-law took me dirt biking for the first time, other than a Honda Trail 50 I had when I was 10. I rode a refurbished 1979 DT175 Yamaha, we rode Pozo. Had a ball, for the first time since leaving the snow I had finally found the feeling of carving a turn, and small rolling jumps . I was hooked. I bought a very well used 1992 Suzuki DR350S. I think the S stands for super heavy. After crunching the counter-shaft bearing at Ballinger Canyon I picked up a barely used 2003 Honda XR250R, now were talking...enough power for my skills, much lighter, oh and Montana state gave me a permanent plate for the asking (Mom lives there). I put a couple hundred hours on the Honda, and agreed to sell it to a buddy while waiting for my 06 TE450 to make it here from Italy. I've now got 300 hours on the TE, ~80% dirt, err decomposed granite. I've done nothing to it other than have Les do his thing to the suspenders, change oil and filters, front brakes, tires, chain and sprockets.

Oh and I'd rather sweat than bleed.

Brett
  17. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Welcome Brett. I still remember you sending me the blank leak jets - thanks!
  18. lairpost Husqvarna
    A Class

Oh yeah, thanks for all the great videos!

You should start a reference section including your vids.

Be thankful Husky breatheren (and femalerans), I had the displeasure of pulling the cams on a Yahama 5 valver to replace 4 of the 5 shims with a non-mechanical buddy last weekend. Not sure how that's related, but your videos are great! and our valve checks are too easy.
  19. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    That is an important part of the plan.
  20. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I'm guessing most know from the name but I'm Kelly, "Ride" on TT and own / run Motosportz.

TXC450
    TE/SM610
    pile of other bikes
    Tinken likes this.