Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Coffee, Jul 24, 2008.

1. dil Husqvarna
    AA Class

:) Hello Im Dil from the UK
    98 Te 610 :D an oldun but still a goody.
    looking forward to seeing the site develop. Good going chaps :)
  2. ARod2000 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hello, my name is Alex Rodriguez and I have not slept with Madonna. As always, Dean has put a good deal of effort into helping us Husky guys and a big thanks to you Dean!!

I have an '06TE450 that's been good to me. But, I must admit, I have changed in the past year or so. The smell of oil and gas has a strong allure to me and I just cant shake it. So, I've been racing the '04 yz250 a whole bunch. And I'm loving the racing. I'd like to get a new 2 stroke but the one I want hasn't changed much and is overdue. So, once Husky upgrades the wr250 with the new frame and what not, then I'll be racing a Husky.

Man Dean, you sure know how to do a launch - this site has taken off quickly!
    :)
  3. TripleW Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hi, My name is Walter. I live in Prescott AZ. I hope you don't mind having a Gas Gas rider around till I get another Husky. I've owned a few in the past and keep coming back. I like what i see here so far. Best of luck, Coffee!
  4. rajobigguy Administrator

All Husky fans are welcome here, you don't necessarily have to own one. Just be aware that hanging out with a bunch of fanactics like us will likely encourage you to join the brotherhood.
  5. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda

Hi, Walter! I'm a GG rider, too. In fact, there will be a 3rd GG elbowing its way into the garage at the end of this week :D
    I have no brand loyalty, really, I just go with what works for me.

WoodsChick
  6. CKPC Husqvarna
    AA Class

I'm in Pleasant Hill, CA. Trail riding and exploring all over N. Cal with my boys(9 and 13). I'm not fast, just out there to enjoy, see the scenery and spend time with my kids.

For those that don't know Coffee he is a great guy and is well deserving of Husky riders support. Please if you have something to post do it here first!!
  7. DMc Husqvarna
    B Class

DMc

Hi folks,
    This will be quick because I'm in the process of packing to move from Nor Cal to Hood River, Or. We leave Thursday :eek:

I'm 2 years into the dirt riding and many years riding street and track. I try to pull off one 5k mile trip every summer. Not this one though, moving will do that to ya. I usually ride about 15k a year.

I'm a mod on a North Bay riders forum. I have a good idea about trying to get one of these sites going and hope we can build a great community.
    Cheers for now!
  8. raisrx251 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hey, I have not figured out if everyone started this to get away from me on the other site... Tim in VA. I have been on a Husky since '92 but have had a few other bikes in between while still having a Husky or two. The last year and a half I was all over the place with a TE & TC 250, a couple of Husky 125's. Now I am on my '07 WR 250 and have found zen. Not that I do not like/love the TXC's. I really have never met a motorcycle that I did not like.
  9. gandalf Husqvarna
    AA Class

If we had some more interesting smilies, I'd attempt a funny response:doh:
  10. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    I owe you an apology.

You were on the list of people to call, and did try once, but did not follow up.

Sorry!
  11. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    HEY!!! Alright, another place to give and get great info on huskys. Clay here, (7602 racing). Got word there was a new site in town and had to come over and check it out. I get here and find out it is owned by none other than the one and only Coffee! NICE! With as much effort and dedication he has put into other parts of his life I'm sure cafehusky is going to be awesome. I'll try to post when I have good advice (almost never) and try to avoid dishing out unintelligent 4th grade fart jokes (almost impossible).

wetdog, when I look at your other avatar, I can't stop laughing. When I look at your new one I can't stop looking. Hope that knee gets working soon.

Edit: wetdog just changed his avatar and I don't want to seem like some sort of weirdo who can't stop looking at a toilet.
  12. shotgunscott Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TXC 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    yamaha,suzuki,kawasaki,scorpa,AJP
    Hello fellow riders of bikes other than the big four and orange. My name is Scott and this is my first Husqvarna Motorcycle. I live on the coast of WA St. and ride/race harescramble, Enduros, and cross country events in the N.W. When I'm not racing I trail ride anywhere I can in the Western U.S
    I was previously a die hard Yamaha 2 stroke rider until some bastage turned me onto the best bike that I have ever ridden (TXC 450)
    Glad to be part of the community:)
  13. Wetdog Husqvarna
    AA Class

Your the guy Kelly posted a pic of with the big ass grin on your face aren't you? Husky's tend to do that to people.
    Welcome aboard.
  14. shotgunscott Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TXC 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    yamaha,suzuki,kawasaki,scorpa,AJP
    Yes, This is true.
    I will be grining even bigger tomorrow when I ride with my finely tuned LTR Racing Suspension :):):):)
    And hopefully a sorted out clutch issue:confused:
  15. motox415 Husqvarna
    B Class

Hi, Dave here from Calgary. These are my first Husky's. I decided to jump right in and bought a wr250 and a txc450. I race Endurocross, hare scrambles, motocross and I tried supermoto for the first time last week. Now I have to figure out how to sneak a third Husky into the garage. I am pleasently surprised everytime I take the Husky's out. Especially the wr250. I cant believe how much you can tractor this bike. Even with 14-48 gearing. My previous bike was a KTM 450XC.
  16. martinfan30 Husqvarna
    B Class

Hello!

I am currently living in Dayton, Nevada.

I am primarily interested in vintage Husky stuff.

My dad and I have restored a 1974 SC125, currently working on a 1976 WR360, of which we have three.

Will post a pic when I find where to post it.

Rich.
  17. Chop Suey Husqvarna
    B Class

Stacey here from Wolverine, Michigan (near the Mighty Mackinaw Bridge). My husband wanted to get me into riding and has unwittingly created a monster that always needs things fixed and more gas!! Been riding for about eight years, mostly woods in our area, and have an 07’ TE250, which is the nicest bike by far I’ve had. Need to have it revalved and lowered a little this winter, so trying not to tear it up too much this summer doing the occasional short legged flop over. I have two other bikes right now, an SV650S, and a KX100 aka the “short bus.” I don’t typically have much to contribute, but enjoy reading what everyone has to say about the Huskies and I have the highest regard for coffee and I’m sure this site will prosper under his hand.
  18. Reddog Husqvarna
    AA Class

Another Michigan person here. Te610, enjoying the back roads.
    Wally
  19. SwitchThrottle Husqvarna
    A Class

Wow, new Husky site/forum....awesome. CT represented.
  20. Ruffus Husqvarna
    AA Class

Dan here from Ontario, Canada. Have an 06 TE 510.
    Congrats Dean on the new forum, I'm glad I can be a part of it..

P.S. what ever ya did, ya fixed my screw up. it worked, looks like I can post now. :D