Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Coffee, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Chris390 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1998 wr250
    Other Motorcycles:
    2010 husaberg fe390
    hi all, names Chris & i'm from Melbourne, Australia.
    been into riding & tinkering with bikes for as long as i can remember, and recently acquired a non running 1998 husqvarna wr250, which i have running.......sort of
    hoping i can get it going well soon enough to ride.
    bigjon likes this.
  2. Kevin Fieweger Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    99 cr 250
    Hello from Wisconsin

99 CR250 Old School :)
    bigjon, reveille and Dirtdame like this.
  3. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    HI KEVIN WELCOME ABOARD
  4. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Like your bikes-welcome. Feel entirely comfortable to ask questions on this forum. There are a lot of experienced Husky owners who collectively will have the answer you need.
  5. Husky Richard Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR430
    Other Motorcycles:
    CR480
    Hi all, Richard from Australia. Recently crossed over to the Husky side with a purchase of a 1988 WR430. Yet to take it out for a decent ride as it has one 88 fork and the LHS looks like it came off an CR/XC 86. If you know if anyone selling a set of 87 or 88 forks please drop me a message.

cheers
  6. oldbikedude Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1988 wr 430 with cr suspension
    Other Motorcycles:
    66flh,67 CA77,76 CR125M,73H1,74ty250
    Welcome to the cafe. Your gonna love that bike. I love mine.
  7. 2thdrinOR Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE310R dual sport
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 V-Strom 1000 ADV
    Hello All! Thanks to the new Mod for my add. I am fairly new to DS riding and picked up a barely used early 2014 (red head) TE310R. Previously I've ridden gravel and dirt roads on bigger bikes, F700GS, and my 2105 V-Strom 1000. Never rode dirt as a kid and began riding street bikes in 2007, learning on the race track. Now I'm old and interested in developing some modest dirt skills to explore the PNW forests and OHV areas. I tried first on a DR650, put new higher bars on it, but it never felt comfortable to stand up (much less so than my V-strom). Plus it was heavy. So now I have this little Husky and I'm stoked to start riding it. I ordered a Kouba 1" lowering link cause I'm short, but not decided if I will install it yet. Probably could use a Seat Concepts low seat...any advice welcome.
    Dirtdame and Trenchcoat85 like this.
  8. in-trim Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '08 TE450
    Other Motorcycles:
    '03 KTM 640A & others
    Howdy folks,,, Adrien from far Northern California here,,, finally got my account accepted, so thank you to the mods or owner or whoever did that! About 2 months ago I got a 2008 TE450 that had 900 miles/43 hours of use, PU kit installed, but no remapping. Runs good, but does backfire on decel,,, but thanks to lurking on here, got a tablet, built a cable, and downloaded iBeat,,, so I'm just starting to play with that. Other lurking explained my intermittent electrical issue,,, seat hitting the battery,,, took me two batteries before I found that post and not sure if the warranty battery trays are still around. Anyways, got this bike to replace my '03 KTM 640 Adventure since most of my DS rides these days are local or I throw it on my van if further away. Koubalink us gone and I'm gonna replace the low seat with either a Seat Concepts or Renazco,,, have a Renazco on my 640A and love it. Definitely looking to also get a SM conversion for it to commute on. Anyways, happy to be part of the CH family and looking forward to contributing!!! Cheers.
    IMG_3372.JPG IMG_3373.JPG
  9. luca-tortuga Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Cr 500 1987
    Other Motorcycles:
    ...someone else...
    Hello everyone! Thanks for accepting me!
    I'm Luca, I'm 30, I'm Italian and I live near the "Arco di Trento" track where they run the World Cross Championship.

For a few months I have finished restoring a rare Husqvarna Cr 500 1987. I leave some photos, I will post a post with all the restoration in the appropriate section.

...Sorry for my english.. :)

10. luca-tortuga Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Cr 500 1987
    Other Motorcycles:
    ...someone else...
  11. Husky lover Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TC610 ex works 630cc
    Other Motorcycles:
    Laverda, Moto Guzzi & Ducati
    Hello,
    I am an italian former motorcycles mechanic & restorer (ex for both being tired to pay crazy taxes) and racer, too.

Many thanks for being a "Rookie" in this awesome forum.
    My favourite Husky was an ex "works" TC 630 I owned appreciating it for many years... before a seriuos damage it did to my leg LOL

Singles and twins thumpers are my lifetime passion: both on roadracing, scrambler and hillclimbing races as for amateur purpose or collection.

Unfortunately at this moment I don't have an Husky (after a Vor and a Vertemati enduro) but my racer of the seventies need too many attention and money to take something more...so I look and read everithing about Husvarna "before Mattighofen" waiting to have another one.

Have a nice day , guys ! :)
    justintendo and Trenchcoat85 like this.
  12. Sl33p3 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '17 701 enduro
    Other Motorcycles:
    '04 KTM Adventure 950S
    Hi All, happy to be here. I have a '17 701 Enduro I am loving the heck out of. Had a 04 ktm adv 950S before this (and a CBR decades ago).

-John
  13. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
  14. VTMTcowboy Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TE 510
    Other Motorcycles:
    97 KDX 220, 04 KDX 200, 82 XT 250
    My name is Ben. I'm a Vermonter currently living in Northern, CA. Just got my first Husky, an 07 te250 in mint condition. I've only been able to ride around town but love it so far. Can't wait to get it out on the trails!
    Trenchcoat85 likes this.
  15. xlite250 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE250
    Hey everyone, thanks for the add mods. I recently just purchased a new to me 2010 TE250 with the PU installed, with about 3500 Km's. I am a new rider of full size bikes, but had ATV's and smaller dirt bikes before this. I bought this bike to use to explore local trails and unimproved roads. The bike is street legal and I'm getting my license to take full advantage of it. Just have to say that this bike is awesome had it out on trails already and it's very nimble and lots of power when you're up in the revs....weeee. looking forward to more adventure!

Gord
    Huskynoobee likes this.
  16. ex-xt Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    a clone mixed italian/swedish
    Other Motorcycles:
    SWM 300 , RE himalayan 410
    hello husky fans
    The picture is in 81 : at the border fo Cameroon , with both XT' on a 9 months ride through Africa.
    I ha stopped the trails between 83 ( ténéré) to 2014 ( DRZ) to ride again offroad :Spain, MOrocco ...
    now back with a SWM , clone of a husky .
    ready to learne about it
    Like we say here
    GAZZZZ
    gaz, NCSteve and Trenchcoat85 like this.
  17. Aussiehuskie Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CB 125e
    Hey all... Aussie from NSW.... interested in joining team husky.... but after soon advice
    NCSteve likes this.
  18. gaz Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr250
    What does GAZZZ mean there? You may understand my interest.
  19. ex-xt Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    a clone mixed italian/swedish
    Other Motorcycles:
    SWM 300 , RE himalayan 410
    ah ah GAZZZ means, in a way
    dry the throttle
    gaz likes this.
  20. Eoin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630, TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Africa Twin AS
    Hi all, I'm from the UK and bought a TE630 in April this year. I'm only just able to post now but have used the forum a lot for information while adjusting the bike to suit me. Glad the forum is back up and running.
    Jersey Woods and WoodsChick like this.