Twin Arrow Exhaust by Husqvarna

Discussion in '610/630' started by ATD1, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Travis Shrey Husqvarna
    A Class

I removed the cats today from my stock exhaust. Those cans still get really hot. I'm going to have to go aftermarket I think.
  2. mlyamkaw Husqvarna
    AA Class

3. pr111 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Dang - that's a great find. I paid over $100 more than that just recently. It comes with a midpipe that converts to a single can. Good fit, easy install.
  4. MrClean Husqvarna
    AA Class

5. mlyamkaw Husqvarna
    AA Class

Dang, I should have bought one before I posted...There were 10 when I put this post up, 5 when I checked back, now there are 4, I couldn't let all you guys get them before I got one!
  6. Fast1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

two of my friends decided the deal was too good to pass up. Thats how it got to 4 left.

PR111. can you post some photos of your system?
  7. Wingnut037 Husqvarna

Make that 3.
  8. tropicoz Husqvarna
    C Class

LOL!!! I've had it on my watch list for a while, just waiting to buy. Now you all caught wind so I had to pull the trigger. Only 2 left

BTW, does this system require cutting the stock headers, or do they sperate there by design?
  9. Gut Husqvarna
    AA Class

Free shipping
  10. Thumperama Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Husaberg, Ducati, Triumph, Aprilia
    Only 1 left! I have a feeling that there will be more.
  11. ContraHusky Husqvarna
    A Class

I'm eager to hear what you guys are getting. Single can, with midpipe adapter? Single can, with hacksaw and clamps? Two cans?
  12. Gut Husqvarna
    AA Class

That question was answered by pr111 above.

Manufacturer Part #: 045384 should be this:

[IMG]
  13. ContraHusky Husqvarna
    A Class

Ah...got it. Now I have to find out how to get just that pipe...
  14. tropicoz Husqvarna
    C Class

If you're on the fence about this deal, Amazon's price is $649.99 This is a GREAT deal.
  15. jtemple Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 Kawasaki ZX-14R
    It does look nice. How well does the heat shield work? Someone had FMF prototype one up a while back and said the heat shield was non-functional. It still got hot enough to melt things.
  16. kingmoochr Husqvarna
    B Class

are you sure for the steel one? motox is selling the 3/4 Ti kit for that price...
  17. tropicoz Husqvarna
    C Class

The part numbers matched, so I'm guessing yes. IIRC, the Factory 4.1 is the Ti kit.
  18. Wingnut037 Husqvarna

Looks like FMF has them on back order, will be the end of September until these ship now
  19. tropicoz Husqvarna
    C Class

That's a bummer. Oh well, at least I'll get my break in miles out of the way without temptation staring me in the face!
  20. Fast1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Did the ebay seller, Asylum Motorcycles, indicate this to you or FMF? When and how did they disclose this information?