The iBeat Thread

Discussion in '610/630' started by DYNOBOB, Aug 16, 2014.

1. dmitriyzzz Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    sms 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    No
    Rotax665 Grand merci!
  2. Spice Weasel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 SM610
    Well i thought i had this sussed, i done everything i could, but the CO tab remains inaccessible. I only adjusted the FB settings. I have the O2 sensor plugged in but still no joy, 2008 UK SM610, ibeat version 2.1. JD Tuner fitted
    Ive never dealt with such a program before, you can tell.
  3. Eoin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630, TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Africa Twin AS
    You have to have the O2 sensor removed and the Power Up plug (or resistor) in place. The CO parameters are manually altering the fuelling in open loop mode (no feedback) so they are not used with the O2 connected (closed loop).
  4. Spice Weasel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 SM610
    I started trying with it open loop,no O2 sensor, PU resistor plugged in - no joy, so i tried plugging the O2 back in to see if it made a difference - no joy
    Doesnt seem to make a difference what i do.
  5. Eoin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630, TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Africa Twin AS
    I just saw you are on an 08 610. Does the Mikuni ECU on that have the same functionality as the later one?

Whereabouts are you? Lincolnshire here.
  6. Spice Weasel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 SM610
    I dont know, everything i have learned about this has been from this forum, I believe my bike is an 08 bike on a 10 plate. Im from Scottish Border.
    I believe i have exhausted every avenue with this, it isnt a big deal, i got JD Tuner, i just wanted to set CO all to 100. Atleast i can still fault diagnose and get extra info using ibeat. I think i should just forget about it and enjoy riding my bike the way it is :thumbsup:
  7. Tarnold77 Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE510
    This thread has excellent information. I have a 2009 TE510 that could definitely use some tuning. Does anyone have an ibeat setup they are looking to sell? Please PM me if willing. Thanks!
  8. kirbybikes Husqvarna
    AA Class

9. Special Ed65 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE450
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 BMW F800GSA
    Tarnold77 it's quite easy to make your own cable and there should be a copy floating around like Kirybikes said.
  10. Eoin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630, TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Africa Twin AS
    Thumperama likes this.
  11. DYNOBOB Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    SuperTenere-GL1800-CBR900RR-KLX250S
    Several years ago I tried to adjust the CO settings on a friend's fuel injected 610 and could not access the CO tab either. He had the PU plug installed. I believe there has also been a case of a 630 unable to access CO and no one has come up with an explanation that I can recall.

Has anyone with a 610 ever been able to access CO?

12. mcnut Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    16 Beta RS500, DR650, Tiger 800, CBX
    Am I wrong to think that on a 2011 TE630 using ibeat v2 that;

Stock with o2 sensor (w/o power-up) the FeedBack settings are accessible and the CO are not accessible?

and that

With power-up (o2 sensor replaced with PU dongle) the CO settings are accessible but the FeedBack are not accessible?

Bruce
  13. Eoin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630, TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Africa Twin AS
    There are some assumptions here, as we don't have an Mikuni experts to say exactly how the system works.

With the O2 sensor, the ECU looks at the AFR map as a target and then adjusts the base fuel setting if needed to meet the map. This is the long term adaption.

I would assume that the feedback settings allow you to adjust the map, so the feedback is still running, but the target AFR numbers are changed. This should give adjustability, but maintaining feedback. This field cannot be altered without the O2 sensor being installed.

The CO numbers take the base setting with Power Up (already altered from the standard base settings) and allow the fueling to be modified manually. There is no feedback, if you want to know what AFR you are getting, you can use an O2 sensor and gauge. This field cannot be altered without the Power Up being installed.
  14. larsvl Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM 630
    Does someone here have a picture/photo of where the cables should go in on the VAG-com cable and on the other side: the Husqvarna connector?
    So two pictures?
  15. Spice Weasel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 SM610
    Rotax_655 likes this.
  16. Rotax_655 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    ex TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia Pegaso 650 GA
    have you looked in the previous pages the photos already inserted in the tread?
  17. Rotax_655 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    ex TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia Pegaso 650 GA
    because it states that CO on TE610 i.e. can not be adjusted after bypassing the lambda probe? here it seems to me to say the opposite ........ http: //www.cafehusky.com/threads/ibeat-v2-0.2890/
  18. larsvl Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM 630
    I have, but can't find a clear picture.
  19. Rotax_655 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    ex TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia Pegaso 650 GA
    20171220_155749.jpg 20171220_162624.jpg 20170723_105148.jpg
    Spice Weasel likes this.
  20. Eoin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630, TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Africa Twin AS
    I'm not sure I inderstand. The answer was with respect to the TE630 post above mine.