The iBeat Thread

Discussion in '610/630' started by DYNOBOB, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Rotax_655 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    ex TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia Pegaso 650 GA
    I try to explain better. with the Ibeat 2.0 software it is possible to adjust the CO of the TE610 injection and of the TE630. to do this it is necessary to bypass the lambda probe with a special resistor. are we all agree?
  2. Eoin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630, TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Africa Twin AS
    Yes, I think my English was not completely clear! And to access the feedback parameter, the lambda must be connected. But we are not completely sure how the feedback parameter works.
  3. Rotax_655 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    ex TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia Pegaso 650 GA
    This is a document found on the web that explains how the update of the IBEAT software in the year 2009 has allowed the regulation of the CO

http://www.husqvarna-motorrad.de/uploads/tx_userzupindownloads/RS_05_09_Diagnose_Software_Update.pdf

Translation page 1
    Circular technology Husqvarna RS 05/09
    Info type update
    Subject diagnosis software Husqvarna
    Model Husqvarna with Mikuni injection system
    Year of construction 2009-
    Dear Husqvarna Dealer,
    Hereby we would like to inform you about the latest diagnostic software for Husqvarna
    Inform injection models (Mikuni injection).
    Husqvarna will be offering new diagnostic software starting this year
    Dealer training was addressed.
    All diagnostic tools that have already been shipped with the new article number 8a00a9634
    (from April 2009), are already equipped with the new update.
    The diagnostic tools with the article number 8000a9634 (shipped until March
    2009) can be updated with the update CD 8a00h1387.
    The "old" diagnostic tool must first be uninstalled from the PC (not just delete it)
    then reinstall with the update CD.
    For all Husqvarna dealers, the price for the update CD is
    (Art.-No .: 8a00h1387) € 125.- plus VAT.
    Advantages and possibilities:
    CO Adjastment:
    Translation page 2

Circular technology Husqvarna RS 05/09
    The new diagnostic or update tool asks the possibility of the exhaust behavior in the
    modified racing version (without lambda probe) to change or adjust (CO).
    These settings can only be made in the model years from 2009
    become. The 2008 injection models can only via the feedback Adjustment (with
    Lambda sensor) (see RS 13/07).
    The CO Adjustment also offers the possibility of mixing over three
    Adjusting speed regions.
    Zone 1 corresponds to a speed range of approx. 20%.
    Zone 2 a speed range of about 40%.
    Zone 3 about 70% -.
    By modifications to the vehicle such as Exhaust systems, etc. can do that
    Fuel ratio can be adjusted accordingly fast.
    O2 FB Adjustment:
    The O2 FB Adjustment is a kind of "automatic-setting parameter". Here, the
    recorded parameters (corresponding to the 100% measurement) in the control unit via the
    Reset button. This adjustment is only possible for vehicles with
    Lambda probe operated. If the lambda probe is removed, this is O2
    Adaptation no longer active.
    Eoin likes this.
  4. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    Anyone running a TE450 09/10 with Ibeat ? just wondering what ballpark settings I should be at
  5. txmxer Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    future cr 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yz 250, Drz 110, etc
    Any other options for ibeat cable? Im not getting any response from semcodesigns and desperately need the cable.
  6. Rotax_655 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    ex TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia Pegaso 650 GA
    in the previous pages there are instructions to build it yourself
  7. Eoin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630, TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Africa Twin AS
  8. DYNOBOB Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    SuperTenere-GL1800-CBR900RR-KLX250S
    Fast1 has one for sale on the advrider flea market.

9. Special Ed65 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE450
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 BMW F800GSA
  10. txmxer Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    future cr 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yz 250, Drz 110, etc
    Thank you sir! I bought it from him and I don’t think I could get a hold of one if you hadn’t posted this.

Where is a good starting point for a 2010 te510 with the power up kit?

Never tuned efi before and I’m getting bogging and lean conditions. Lots of stalling too
  11. DYNOBOB Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    SuperTenere-GL1800-CBR900RR-KLX250S
    [IMG]

I have no knowledge of your model but this is Dynojets map for a 2010 TE510 w/ stock exh and PU kit. Looks like stock it was rich in the midrange and slightly rich on the big end. They added no fuel down low. Based on it I'd go 0,90,98 with the iBeat.

12. Spice Weasel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 SM610
    Just got ibeat working in Virtual XP on a Windows 7 pro machine. Just got to install drivers on virtual machine (windows done this automatically for me), attach USB in the tab at the top of the screen then match the COM in the ibeat COM tab, so COM 3 in device manager - COM 3 in ibeat.
    Using the VAG COM cable & home made adapter cable.
    DYNOBOB likes this.
  13. txmxer Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    future cr 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yz 250, Drz 110, etc
    Anyone a tech wiz? I have the ibeat and cable now, downloaded it but getting an error saying "Diagnostic tool has not normally downloaded on this computer". Im running 64bit windows but apparently I should be able to run it in compatibility mode to run it in 32 bit, which I have tried. Still not able to open ibeat, anyone dealt with this?
  14. Spice Weasel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 SM610
    What version of Windows are you using? It only works in XP, so its either Virtual XP if you have a Windows 7 Pro machine or something like Oracle VM VirtualBox on any Windows machine, either way, its the virtual machine route. Theres Pro versions of XP to download & plenty of keys available to try to find one that works to get a VM set up. I cant remember if ibeat only runs on 32bit or both 32 & 64bit.
  15. txmxer Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    future cr 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yz 250, Drz 110, etc

Its 64 bit Windows 10, I tried going through properties and running it with xp but it didn't work. Do you know how to run it with virtual xp? I tried downloading Oracle Virtual box but Im not sure im using it properly, Im terrible with computers so thanks in advance
  16. Spice Weasel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 SM610
    Virtual XP was discontinued after Windows 7, its not very good anyways. Youll need to download a copy of XP pro (search mounting ISO) & find a key that works for it then use something like Oracle VM VirtualBox (there are other VM software available) there are plenty online instructions on how to accomplish this (search engines are youre friend) This should be easy if you have a decent machine & are running Windows 10
    If you ask me questions about how you are stuck on specific steps in this process, then just know im asking a search engine for answers aswell
  17. ceevu Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te 610/630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Cagiva Elefant, husaberg fe501
    I have used it with w 8.1 and it does work, but only 32bit.I have not been able to get it to work with 64bit system .In compatibilyty mode or not.
  18. Eoin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630, TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Africa Twin AS
    I aksed our work IT guy who has a stash of old laptops kept as spares / just in case. For not much money, I got an old but functional Dell laptop cleaned up and loaded with XP. Works perfectly.
  19. txmxer Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    future cr 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yz 250, Drz 110, etc
    Just did all kinds of stuff (have no idea what I was actually doing or how this stuff works) but I ended up using virtual box to run windowsxp on my windows 10 64 bit computer. So I now have access to ibeat. Thanks for the help guys, I will post up tomorrow step by step how I did it and the youtube video I used to do so, in case anyone has the same problem in the future.... I thought I hated carbs but wow this process actual made me miss working on a carburetor
    DYNOBOB likes this.
  20. txmxer Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    future cr 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yz 250, Drz 110, etc
    Anyone have some CO settings for 2010 te 510, stock exhaust but have the pu kit as far as lambda sensor removal and the race map plugged in

Anything under 100 on the CO setting and the bike won’t even start let alone idle. 120 on the first setting seems crisp and no stalling around corners.

Anything under 110 on setting 2 is stalling and bogging out, no throttle response.

Almost all my values are higher than others I have seen, I’m also riding on a hot day in Phoenix