1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    TE = 2st Enduro & TC = 2st Cross

TE/TC Hakkalugi's TE150

Discussion in '2st' started by hakkalugi, Oct 5, 2016.

1. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    Pulled 4th yesterday at Big Diamond speedway, part of District 6. 10 seconds behind a podium finish. Had a good start till the guy in front of me locked the front up & put it down hard, was dead last going into the woods (I dont think he got back up)... Passed people the whole race, felt really good on the bike. Will be heading to florida to fish & visit friends/family in the beginning of may for about a month so that'll put a damper on my early season but im putting in as much time as I can this month.
  2. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    Cant wait to get home & back on my bike! Ordered some V4 reeds & ill be going over my PV to make sure everything is smooth as butter. She probably misses me! Got a bunch of free day passes to Gotham MX in Monticello, NY at the supercross race @ metlife on the 29th so id like to get up there a bunch this summer aswell as The Lost Trails in scranton which is pretty close to me, i have a season pass there. Will be racin as much as possible once I get back also. If anyones ever in the Pocono's hit me with a PM & we'll go for a ride!
    robertaccio likes this.
  3. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    raylesk and NCSteve like this.
  4. Picklito Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    430, 430, 430, ,400, 175
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM250xc, KTM500mx, KTM440exc
    Great pics! Any other performance differences? Cleaner? More or less power here and there?
    hakkalugi likes this.
  5. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150

It was my first time taking the bike out since I was in florida for about a month. Bike seems a little 'crisper'. The bike has always ripped but it definitely seems cleaner. It was only a little 15 minute blast around the yard im going out sunday (if im not too hung over) for a ride so ill post a real review then!
    robertaccio likes this.
  6. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    Bike runs awesome, changed my blue PV valve spring back to the yellow just to see what I like better, think im lovin this yeller' one. Bikes very crisp & sharp not sure if I could get it much better, maybe a pipe to open it up a little more, maybe over the winter when I have some extra funds. Anyways heres my plug (maybe a little lean?) & a nice photo in a puddle.

[IMG]image1 5 by hakkalugi22, on Flickr

[IMG]IMG_5234 by hakkalugi22, on Flickr
  7. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    Cool pic!

Yeah looks lean.

From some of my past plugs. You might be lil rich in woods and lean up top when you get on it out in open.
    wallybean and hakkalugi like this.
  8. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    Ill try goin a little fatter seems great in the woods im sure a little rich wont hurt!
  9. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 wr144 with lectron carb, stuff!
    My plug looks very similar to yours. I have been running a lectron carb for several years on my wr150 and it runs great. It seems that the plugs look leaner with the lectron compared to running a conventional carb. Try richening the power-jet and see how it goes.
    Norman Foley, wallybean and hakkalugi like this.
  10. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    I wen turnt about 1/2 richer & took it out for a spin, didnt seem to change much still runs great plug is a tad darker im gonna go for a real ride & see how it looks. Not to worried about what the plug looks like the bike runs so good I couldnt ask for anything more!
    wallybean and huskybear like this.
  11. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    I love this bike.. Went out for a solo slug fest today in the rain, couldnt find anyone to ride with but it was kinda nice to rip & not worry about the poor soul behind me. Sat in the parking lot trying to get the bike started for like 30 mins before I realized the plug was still in the exhaust... durr... I had a bit to drink last night I blame the slight hangover. Bike ran great I didnt check my plug yet but im not all that worried, had a little spooge but that might been left over from all the idling i did yesterday tinkering. Got a nice pic but im too lazy right now to throw it up.

[IMG]IMG_5266 by hakkalugi22, on Flickr
  12. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    Long time no updates. Been trying some stuff out trying to eliminate that ping I got goin. After some fine tuning & switching to Klotz 108 octane race gas I seem to have pretty much gotten rid of all of it. Bike feels like it grew another 10hp puttin that jet fuel in it too. Ordered up another bridgestone battlecross x40 rear tire, mines pretty smoked. Havent been racing lately been doin a whole lot of that silly work thing. Try to get a ride in once a week at least missed a couple weeks rebuilding the motor in my 84' Volkswagen Jetta. Gonna hit another ride tomorrow with my old man hopefully get a couple more races in before the end of the season but for now im just enjoying the ride!

[IMG]20170708-DSCF0571 by hakkalugi22, on Flickr
  13. Picklito Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    430, 430, 430, ,400, 175
    Other Motorcycles:
    Seems the Mikuni on my 18 150 is on its way to making a clean plug, too. It's a little blurry, but this is after my very first ride, in my yard, at low speed. It had gotten pretty dark with the stock jetting, and this was about a half hour after going 1/2-clip leaner.
    IMG_7429.JPG
    wallybean and hakkalugi like this.
  14. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    Im running a lectron 'mule' carb from slavens racing, havent pulled my plug lately but I have 0 spooge & a very crisp response in all stages of throttle position. could probably go a tad leaner like 1/8 turn but it runs so good its hard for me to mess with it any further.
  15. Picklito Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    430, 430, 430, ,400, 175
    Other Motorcycles:
    Always wanted to try a metering rod carb, just out of curiosity, but honestly haven't had the need. Thought I might have to do it for this one, but I'm really impressed with the Mikuni considering all the bad reports. The jetting tweaks for 18 are small, but definitely put the bike on the map.
    hakkalugi likes this.
  16. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Don't want to hi-jack your thread, but just thought I would post a short vid of riding through the blooming beargrass. Was heading up to clear trail a week ago and ran into the beargrass blooming once you got to about 7000'. I don't think I had the power valves open once in the whole vid even though there are some decent climbs, conserving energy to cut. Kind of other worldly riding through the 3-4' tall blooms.

wilmar13, hakkalugi, Picklito and 3 others like this.
  17. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Cool!
  18. Picklito Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    430, 430, 430, ,400, 175
    Other Motorcycles:

You sound like you're screaming it compared to how I ride!
  19. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    Thats where I like to ride my bike wally, unfortunately thats where I get alot of ping. Was pingin today on 100oct AV gas, I guess my only option is to go up to race gas again. Cant wait to put a new tire on would have helped a lot today.
  20. Picklito Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    430, 430, 430, ,400, 175
    Other Motorcycles:
    Did you mod the motor besides carb? That ping is sure curious...