1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    TE = 2st Enduro & TC = 2st Cross

TE/TC Hakkalugi's TE150

Discussion in '2st' started by hakkalugi, Oct 5, 2016.

1. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
  2. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    Anyone know which of the SKF mud/dust scrapers fit these bikes? I really hate doin fork seals so the longer I can push it off the better lol.
  3. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    Didnt get a proper clean after last ride so after I farted around the house doin wheelies and what not I cleaned her up nice. Also leaned the lectron about 1/3 turn seemed to clean it up nice. I had some spooge after last right. Tightened my PV up a bit bike feels alot better. Going down to Georgia not this weekend but next, lookin like single digits this weekend so unfortunately probably wont get a ride in before then. Look how purdy

EDIT: I notice I have some pinging going on in the top end when at steady throttle, gonna try some octane booster & see how that goes. Running 93 from the pump 50:1 Amsoil. Gonna try the jug of Maxima I have out too.

[IMG]IMG_4729 by hakkalugi22, on Flickr
    [IMG]IMG_4730 by hakkalugi22, on Flickr
    [IMG]IMG_4731 by hakkalugi22, on Flickr
    [IMG]IMG_4732 by hakkalugi22, on Flickr
    AndrewS, ripnriding and gots_a_sol like this.
  4. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    Looks sharp!

Did you put a new plug in it and making sure it is not running hot/lean?

Also, with an aluminum skid plate. Engine noise will ricochet up from the motor.

You could pop the plastic one back on to see if it goes away? Then get some window A/C foam and stuff in around skid plate to deaden sound and keep it from filling up with mud.
  5. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    Shes got a brandy new plug that looked a little rich, its definitely ping it did it before the lectron & skidplate also. I made sure I jammed the foam included with the plate in between the frame & plate & I gave the bolts hell so they wouldnt rattle loose!

Ill see if some octane boost helps it out, I dont usually run it at consistent & high throttle enough to make it ping but if im on a long fire road or a little onroad section its definitely noticeable, I just try to vary my throttle so it doesnt.
  6. Notdoneyet Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 150 2017
    Other Motorcycles:
    2006 DRZ 400, 81 HDFXS
    Curious to know what kind of octane booster you use and how much.
  7. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150

Using Maxima 'high test' booster, ill experiment & post my results.
  8. PaulD Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 wr250( sold)
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph Sprint RS. Honda TRX300EX Be
    Been using the Torco concentrate from Amazon seems to help with the of idle ping i get when using pump gas on my WR250. 50/50 blend of AV gas works real well. You could try going 1/4 turn richer in the power jet on you lectron that alone may take care of you top end ping
    hakkalugi likes this.
  9. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    Will give that a go also thanks!
  10. John Bunker Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE150 2017
    Other Motorcycles:
    XR250 Honda 1985
    So what model Lectron did you buy for the 150? I ran an Lectron with a power jet on a Husky back in the 70's.
  11. John Bunker Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE150 2017
    Other Motorcycles:
    XR250 Honda 1985
    I’m still trying to work with the Mikuni but its still has been too cold here to do anything good. I installed the JD jet kit and checked the carburetor fuel level. The JD kit only came with a 32.5 pilot jet so I got some other pilots from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC, I’ll just have to wait for some warmer weather.
  12. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    I got the mule HV from slavens.
    John Bunker likes this.
  13. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    Life threw me a curveball & wasnt able to make it down to Georgia to ride unfortunatly. Good thing the temps are starting to rise *looks at 3ft of snow on the ground*.... But seriously we should thaw soon!
  14. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    Installed my numbers today ( i hate graphics & numbers.. ) They feel kinda cheap so I doubt they will last long with my riding style but whatever! Racing this weekend in Port Elizabeth, NJ part of the ECEA scramble series im going to try my best to follow this season. Hopefully I get over this cold thats kickin my ass right now & working all week has not been helping. Will keep you guys updated, little nervous last scramble the shoulder dislocated, gonna go into it easy as I havent been riding much lately (damn snow) so dont expect too much from me ha!
  15. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    #806 If anyone sees me around give a shout, or pick me up off the ground!

Attached Files:

Picklito and gots_a_sol like this.
  16. raylesk Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 tc 250
    Good luck sunday i hear its a fun race have a couple friends going weather looks good but will be wet :)
    hakkalugi likes this.
  17. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    Ive heard the same, appreciate it & I like it sloppy so I dont have to ride as fast lol!
  18. gots_a_sol Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR177
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 250RR
    I ran the enduro out there a few weeks ago and the trails were great. Good luck.

Debating on coming out or not. I follow the VCHSS series and round 1 was last weekend and round 2 is next weekend...
    hakkalugi likes this.
  19. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    Had a pretty good race. Wound up 13th I think? Second time out on a bike this year so ill take it, I had a pretty big class. The bike ran flawless, couldnt have asked for much more besides some more endurance, third lap I was draggin ass but my lap time didnt really show it, just missed the cutoff for a 4th lap & im happy I did. Course was perfect lots of singletrack just enough moisture to keep the dust down & grip & rip. Really lovin my tire set up. My buddy was there & snapped some quality photos.
    \[IMG]0O1A9172 by hakkalugi22, on Flickr
    [IMG]0O1A9234 by hakkalugi22, on Flickr
  20. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    Still got some ping goin on. Im starting to think maybe my reeds are shot I should pull em & take a looksee. The bike is so right though besides that little thing. Going from my dads KTM 250 XC-f to this thing is night & day. I can pull on him on my bike but he blows me away when its the other way around, he cant get over the confidence this bike gives him & I agree 100%, I can ride over my skill level I feel. Couldnt really be happier with it. So planted, very happy with my tire choice. Gaining some character from putting some time on it but they cant stay pretty forever!
    John Bunker likes this.