Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Coffee, Jul 24, 2008.

1. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
  2. kuntryquesttsi Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    58 harley
    New guy here. Name is Adam. picked up a 09 husky TE310. After riding a buddies ktm350xcfw . Needs a little more low end for my liking but the rekluse is amazing that they put in it. From my poking around looks like I need a JD tuner.
  3. Tony the Boney Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TR 650 Terra
    Welcome .....good looking Husky !!
    1 wheel peel and westcoaster like this.
  4. quantoo Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    te449
    Other Motorcycles:
    xr 250
    P1010306.JPG
    Hi im quantoo new to the cafe husky.
    Ive owned 1 other husky a 1988 wr 430 auto that was bought to Australia new in 1993 by Hans Apelgren.
    I was looking at bmw g450's but ended up getting a 2012 449.
    I dont enjoy riding on roads anywhere near as much as dirt.I get bored and the fun factor vs trust factor doesn't equate to a worthwhile proposition for me,not to mention the heat.And constantly thinking about speed cams police redlight cameras just sucks all the fun out of riding on the roads.
    Anyway its good to see folk banding together to save husqvarna for the riders.And im very impressed with husqvarnas latest mx offerings also.I like to watch youtube reviews on all dirt bike stuff.So hi people thanks for having me
  5. oldbikedude Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1988 wr 430 with cr suspension
    Other Motorcycles:
    66flh,67 CA77,76 CR125M,73H1,74ty250
    Welcome Quantoo, lots of great people with lots of info on here. Oh, & we like pictures :thumbsup:
  6. Archangel Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 950 Adv S, KTM 450 EXC, KTM 525
    Hey guys

I'm from Cape Town, South Africa. I've recently acquired my first Husky (TE610) after owning a 650 beemer and a stack of KTM's (525 EXC, 450 EXC, 950 Adv S).
    Being an engineer, I've done a number of rebuilds and do 90% of my own services, but I know absolutely nothing about Huskies in general.

I've found that a Power Up mod was done on this TE610, but didn't even now it existed until I researched why somebody would disconnect the lambda sensor... :doh:

Anyhow, looking to learn and add my experiences here. :thumbsup:

Attached Files:

7. Archangel Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 950 Adv S, KTM 450 EXC, KTM 525
    Mmm, let's try that pic again.

It's Cape Town CBD, taken from Devils Peak. Signal Hill to the left, Cape Town harbour to the right and Robben Island in the distance...

[IMG]
  8. zidd86 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna 570 SMR
    Hey Guys,
    Let me Introduce myself. I am Steffen Schade, 29 Years old and a semiprofessionel Supermotorider from Berlin, Germany
    I grew up in the eastern part of Germany (Saxony) near an open pit mining which was also a motocross track. I am in touch with motorcycles since I am 14 years old. I drove smal dirtbikes till I was 16 or 17. After an accident of a good friend of mine I lost my desire for driving a motorbike for a few years.
    When I moved to Berlin 2009 I bought a Dirtbike/Supermoto for street legal driving and I found my passion again. I drove more than 500 0km in less than 6 months. Unfortunately someone stole my bike one year later so I bought a new one, bigger one and better one! A Husqvarna 570 SMR! So much power and easy handling - I love it.
    I once ran into a guy who drove on racetracks and one day he toke me with him and I experienced the unbelievable feeling of racing - I was addicted. Since them I drive on racetracks and steady improve my bike and myself. I have been driving on racetracks for more than 3 years now and I try to go on track as often as I can, which is approximately one or two times a month.

Now I want to convert a TC 449 to a Supermoto! That is the Mainreason why I'm registered here. I saw a few guys did the same. Maybe someone could help me if I need some Help! :)

OH....i forgot!^^ My Facebookpages:

My Private Facebook Page --> https://www.facebook.com/steffen.schade.9
    My official Facebook Page --> https://www.facebook.com/Ziddi86/
    And of course Eyecandy for you! :) My Bike below!
    (Sry for my bad english)
    :)

Attached Files:

9. redman Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    77 360 automatic
    Other Motorcycles:
    ec200 Gas Gas
    Hi All,
    Just found this forum and looking forward to getting some good info. I just picked up a 77 360 automatic that I'm looking forward to fix up and get it back on the trails. Actually the bike belonged to my father who bought it new, so I brought it back home :) The bike is in really good shape, just needs the usual stuff, fork seals, brake shoes,new air filter,chain and sprockets. Need to figure how to post pictures. Thanks for having me.
  10. DPete Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1972 WR250 76' 360 WR 18' FE 450 17
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yam wr250r - Suz DRZ400s - 2 Harleys
    Hi guys, joined a couple weeks ago, recently bought a 72' WR250 to tinker with, I had a 71' back in the day, I rode District 37 desert races in high school in the early 70's, lot's of open BLM land back then. Been riding off and on since age 14, older now but still love motorcycles. husk250 002.JPG
    2wheeler, lankydoug and oldbikedude like this.
  11. KentuckyKLR Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 990 Adventure
    Hi All,

Just picked up a new 2009 TE450(4 total miles). Kinda crazy but the previous owner spent a fortune in aftermarket parts and never rode it, bad thing is it's had 4 miles put on it in the last 7 years. He did put a new fuel pump and injector on and got it running again right before the sale but it's still got some issues. Hopefully I can get it lined out with some advice from the forum. Thanks in advance,

Chris.

image.jpeg image.jpeg
    NCSteve and Trenchcoat85 like this.
  12. DPete Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1972 WR250 76' 360 WR 18' FE 450 17
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yam wr250r - Suz DRZ400s - 2 Harleys
    4 miles in 7 years??? How does one do that? Run some sea foam thru it, 1oz per gallon
  13. NCSteve Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR300 13 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    02 XR250R 00 XR100R
    Hey, welcome and nice looking bike! If you can get it to run as good as it looks, you'll be smilin'
    :cheers:
  14. Ben Verkler Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE450
    Hello all. I finally bit the bullet and am now the owner of a 2006 TE450. It's been close to ten years since I have owned a bike and am thrilled to finally be back. The 450 only had just over 460 miles on it and was stored well. There is a growing community of riders near me and I am looking forward to getting out there. 45309.jpeg 45312.jpeg
    lankydoug, NCSteve and Dirtdame like this.
  15. oldbikedude Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1988 wr 430 with cr suspension
    Other Motorcycles:
    66flh,67 CA77,76 CR125M,73H1,74ty250
    Nice bike in great shape! You are gonna enjoy that & this forum. Great people here with lots of knowlage.
  16. covi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    350 FX
    Looking forward to seeing and hearing what people have to say. image.jpeg
  17. covi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    350 FX
    Trying to work out the pics. Sorry guys and girls. image.jpeg
  18. Davo160492 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 te 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ktm sx 85
    Hey guys not to sure how this all works ive got a 08 te 450 and its takes awhile to start you have to flick the hot start lever a couple of times and when it runs its a bit ruff coughs and back fires runs better without the air filter, last ride the engine side clamp on the throttle body came lose and the bike stopped, ive had the injector cleaned and i turned the throttle body abit so i could get it out not sure if its gotta be straight, i also turned the idle up abit with the screw on the throttle body any help would be great.
  19. P-A Calmhede Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TR650 ,FE350,Silverpil,Svartqvarna
    Hi! New on this forum. I own two Husqvarna bikes. The first is a Husqvarna 420 AE from 1981 with skis. Useful in winter times in Sweden. The other is a Husqvarna TR650 Terra that I bought last Monday :). Previously I had a Husqvarna 256 army bike from 1968 also with skis. Sold that bike this summer :( New picture of the restored 420 AE after a winter ride.Below are some pictures:
    20160424_191439.jpg 20160822_185900.jpg 20160106_125713.jpg

Attached Files:

20. NCSteve Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR300 13 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    02 XR250R 00 XR100R
    That '81 is beautiful :love: A nice contrast to the Terra which are sexy German/Italian.
    Welcome and enjoy :cheers: