The iBeat Thread

Discussion in '610/630' started by DYNOBOB, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Soaime Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda 954
    Thank you Caboose, i will try it next thing tomorrow morning. At this point i'm a bit desperate, i don't have a delership around me that can help me with this issue so you guys are my only hope. Up to this point i made the ghetto usb vagcom thingie with the windows xp 32bit running on a vm with ibeat 2.0 and trying all this stuff out has rendered me exhausted (i also had to push the bike for 1 km today on 35 degrees C / 98 F so...yeah) I did update the values earlier to 105 110 115 and immediatly the bike would start 4/5 times but every time the engine got warm and i tried to start it more than once i drowned the spark plug and had to wait for 30 mins. will update tomorrow.
  2. Soaime Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda 954
    So i fiddled with No1 until i got activity arround 100%. So in the end i had 86-105-115 but i noticed i did not have power in low revs. So i upped NO1 to 94 and now power is ok. But still when i try starting it it will start 3/5 and if i have to many failures then it will not start at all, probably because i'm getting the spark plug wet. I noticed something curious thoough, when i enter the fb menu the engine starts reving abnormaly, also when i quit...it takes a bit to stabilize; also, sometimes the bike idles at 2200 with no reason...maybe it's got something to do with the fact that i reset the long term fb and need more hours of on time till it stabilizes...otherwise, with 94-105-115 power delivery is fairly liniear, with a bit more power in mid range, but it does go out of breath when i reach 7500 rpm.

I did burn a fuse with my ghetto vagcom cable (so be aware this might happen if you use exposed wires like me) but i found something curious, can you guys tell me what this is?

Attached Files:

3. Soaime Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda 954
    So guys, i have bought the power up plug and screw to do the upgrade, i'm now waiting for the delivery. Should i start the fb correction with 100-100-100 after de PU upgrade?
    I also have problems with the coolant liquid, and most probably i have a blown cylinder gasket. Therefore i ordered the 1.1mm gasket, the cylinder head gasket and the bottom gasket. I will also check the valve clearance if i open up the engine.
    The problem with the coolant is that it is pushed out through the expansion tank as you can see in the video link below.

View: https://youtu.be/EHGwGC_YA-A
  4. Caboose Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMR 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CB 600 f
    Thats the plug of the tilt sensor maybe?

I would solve the problem with the gasket and then you should see the idling/starting problem.
    And/or try to fiddle with the idle screw on the throttle body (give it some more air maybe) AND the fb No.1 setting until it idles and starts fine.
  5. DYNOBOB Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    SuperTenere-GL1800-CBR900RR-KLX250S
    Yes, that is the bypass plug for the tilt sensor the SMS bikes have.

6. Rotax_655 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    ex TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia Pegaso 650 GA
    How hurry !!
    Are you sure the head seal is broken?
    Let's talk in a message not on ibeat tread
  7. Epicaluptus Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna SMS 630 '11
    I had this too, but I overfilled the little tank...
  8. Soaime Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda 954
    So guys i installed my pu plug. The exhaust sounded smoother from the first start. I tried running it 95-105-110 and now am at 100-105-110.
    Problem is, the bike is still hard to start even with no1. set to 90. It is also blowing out cooling liquid so from the troubleshooting manual it seems like i have a blown gasket and it also affects the engine start. Will do a leak down test to confirm.
    Otherwise, with no1 set to 100 it wheelies using only throtle so i like that :)
    Bike is stock air filter and double can exhaust with catalizers in.

What setting works best for your stock 630 with pu plug?
  9. Rotax_655 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    ex TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia Pegaso 650 GA
    Now that I'm in vacation I found some time to try to connect with Ibeat.
    Unfortunately I can not
    To connect it to the bike.
    Always says "incorrect port"
    Where am I wrong?
    Every advice and criticism is well accepted
  10. Soaime Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda 954
    Rotax, if it says incorrect port then probably you did not select the correct com port or you didn't set up the virtual machine all the way. Do you have a virtual machine or a standalone laptop with windows xp 32 bits?
    You can always go to system properties / device manager / and see there on what com port your USB Vagcom is connected on. Then select the exact com port in iBeat and it should work if you have your virtual machine set up correctly.
  11. Caboose Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMR 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CB 600 f
    Go to the Alternative ibeat cable thread It should help!
    Rotax_655 likes this.
  12. Rotax_655 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    ex TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia Pegaso 650 GA
    Thank you again with these indications. My cable was built following these directions in the link you put. I'm still trying to get the gas pump lit !!. The port indicated when I insert the wagcom usb is the number 7 on my 32-bit xp. Thanks again
  13. eddychecker Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TCX250 & 2013 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2008 KTM 450XCW
    When I first came up with using the VAGCOM usb to OBD2, I recommended the #4 pin on the OBD2 side of the adapter. After many subsequent uses, I found that the #5 pin was more universally accepted to avoid the communication stops warning.
    Rotax_655 likes this.
  14. ferraritech Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te630
    Hola 630 guys, I live 8000 feet (2400 meters) up in the Andes of Ecuador, my bike is bone stock and runs terrible. The O2 sensor is still in, and I really need some advice on where to set the fueling. I would delete the sensor and insert a resistor if I could figure out which two wires to use. The cost and time to get a PU kit shipped down here is prohibitive. Thanks in advance for any help.
  15. Xx_Black-out Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE-510 & SM-510R
    Other Motorcycles:
    '14 Hypermotard SP
    Bumping this thread. Does anyone have an updated link to the ISO file?

Cheers
  16. Rotax_655 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    ex TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia Pegaso 650 GA
    These are my electrical connections
    Positive - brown
    Negative - blue
    Signal - yellow green
    I miss something?
    The entry door is 7 but ibeat says it is not possible to connect .... 20170723_105148.jpg 20170723_103941.jpg
  17. Raaron12 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 sm610
    Rotax You need to take the cap off the connector behind the headlight. Once you get the cap off and plug the wires in you should get a connection.
  18. Caboose Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMR 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CB 600 f
    Like Raaron said, you have to remove the end cap.
    [IMG]
  19. Rotax_655 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    ex TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia Pegaso 650 GA
    Guys do not play me.....
    The plug you see is already a connetion for ibeat 20170723_110235.jpg 20170723_105541.jpg
  20. Caboose Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMR 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CB 600 f
    Oh pardon me! I didin't realise that :)

In this case I'm pretty much clueless. The cable routing is spot on. Just to clarify: is the ignition on? Is the red stop button (engine cut off) depressed?