The iBeat Thread

Discussion in '610/630' started by DYNOBOB, Aug 16, 2014.

1. DYNOBOB Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    SuperTenere-GL1800-CBR900RR-KLX250S
    Your EFI 610 should be no different than any other year EFI 610 so the same tuners should work. If you still have access to iBeat you should check for error codes, that should eliminate sensor issues. Beyond that I'd do a leak down test to make sure you don't have a mechanical issue (tight valves, etc).

2. Sasha Pave Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    2011 KTM XC250, 1974 Vespa Rally
    It sounds a lot like my symptoms before changing temp sensor, but if it's not throwing an error then I'm not sure it would help.

Let us know what you find out Medicman. Good luck and I hope you have an early summer!
  3. pilsner Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE630
    Trying to make the DIY cable and cut the OBD2 extension cable. Does anyone know the correct wire colors? From diagrams I've seen it seems like 16 is Red, 4 is Black for ground, and 7 is yellow but getting the communication stop error. Any help appreciated.
  4. Xicobombas Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '17 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    '08 Kawasaki ER6N

Maybe you're connecting them backwards ?
    In the picture you see one way but when connecting it's the "mirror" way ? !
  5. Special Ed65 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE450
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 BMW F800GSA
    pilsner, if you are using the black extension cable I used in post 332 my colors were: 4 Orange, 7 Dark Blue, and 16 Green with a White stripe. when you plug that into your bike, Dark Blue goes to pin 1, Orange goes to pin 5, and Green and White goes to pin 6. I hope that helps, ask if you have any more questions.....Ed
  6. pilsner Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE630
  7. pilsner Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE630

Perfect, I was way off! Did you figure that out by testing the wires? Thank you, i'll try it!
  8. Special Ed65 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE450
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 BMW F800GSA
  9. Radis Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    sm610i.e.
    Hello Sasha
    What FB setting you did? I am planning to adjust FB but i do not know what setting to try on 2009 SM610. I returned 02 sensor and set TPS. Now, I want try to find better fuel setting than with PU kit.
  10. Epicaluptus Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna SMS 630 '11
    Almost got the whole cable(missing 1 piece) so I can start using Ibeat! Anyone know where I can find the (original) connectors for the TPS & temp sensor without buying a whole new wiring harness?
  11. eddychecker Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TCX250 & 2013 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2008 KTM 450XCW
  12. Sasha Pave Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    2011 KTM XC250, 1974 Vespa Rally
    If I recall correctly I used 100/105/118.
  13. Soaime Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda 954
    Hey guys, i have made a VAGCOM cable using this thread http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/the-ibeat-thread.44621/page-9#post-535522 and worked from the first try.
    I am using a virtualbox windows xp 32 bits machine with virtualbox guest additions so i can install the USB plug and a shared folder.

The bike has 169 hours and i just bought it.

I have an error with the coolant sensor, and i ordered it, i'm still waiting for it to arrive. It reports a very high temperature and the fan starts in 5 seconds from turning the ignition on.
    Problem is, the bike does not start. Spark plug is ok and spark lead is ok also no other error on the iBeat V2.

Do you think the bike does not start because of the coolant sensor? Is it maybe too rich?

this is the FB long term
    IMG_1078.PNG
  14. DYNOBOB Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    The bike definitely wont run right with a bad coolant sensor. It's prob super lean.

Is your O2 sensor still in place or do you have a power up bypass plug?

15. larsvl Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM 630
    Anyone here with Arrow ECU? What settings are you using?
    Do you notice a difference, after changing settings with iBeat?
  16. Soaime Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda 954
    Hey Dynobob,
    Changed temp sensor, now starts right away.
    Adjusted the idle to 1700 rpm from 1500 so it would start every time.
    I do have the O2 sensor. The bike is has no other modifications.
    I reset the O2 FB Long term adaptation values and am now waiting to see what values i get.
    Is there something else that i should set up?

Thanks.
  17. Soaime Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda 954
    Update:
    Even if the engine is warm, when i start the bike i have to slightly open the throtle or else it won't start. I think there is too much gas entering the cylinder because after one or two fialed attempts it does not want to start at all for like 10-15 mins; so maybe i get the sparkplug too wet... Is there a way to address this issue?
  18. DYNOBOB Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    You're in uncharted waters on FB settings. No one on here is running closed loop with an O2 sensor. I believe that by resetting your FB settings you've deleted everything the O2 sensor has taught the ecu over time. It will take time for the O2 to rebuild the FB numbers and the bike run correctly.

You should probably consider going open loop with the power up plug and the recommended iBeat settings.

I'd turn the idle back up.

Good luck!

19. Soaime Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda 954
    Thank you Dynobob,
    I don't know what the power up plug is or what the recomanded iBeat settings are.
    I've updated to 105-110-115, the bike starts easeier when it is cold but when it is warm it does not want to start.
    I have no ideea what to do next.
  20. Caboose Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMR 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CB 600 f
    You have to adjust the No.1 FB setting until you read 100% at the "Feedback adjustement Value" (next to "Activity"). The engine have to be warm and running at idle. This will solve your problem.
    [IMG]