1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    TE = 2st Enduro & TC = 2st Cross

TE/TC Hakkalugi's TE150

Discussion in '2st' started by hakkalugi, Oct 5, 2016.

1. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    Im 35 pilot 480 main, one notch down from middle on the needle. Seemed a little lean in the mid while racing today gonna pull my plug and take a look at it. Had a blast though, wish I had a better rear tire but I cant complain! Forgot my pants at home so I had to race in jeans.. Smoked my class but then again, I was the only one in it...

Attached Files:

2. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    why that picture showed up sideways is beyond me. its fine on my computer!
  3. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    I bent my stock lever a bit so its flush, ill try bleeding again I just hate the mess and loose interest fast when I see no progress but with this cold weather comin up ill try again!
  4. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    Try putting your clip back in middle, try 37.5 pilot. That carb is V2 sprayer so may run lil leaner than mine on the bottom.

Try that first then go up on main till it kinda seems a titch gurgly. Then drop back one size.

My bike is in baggies labeled and in million pieces. So the transformation begins. Windy and cold here.

Attached Files:

hakkalugi likes this.
  5. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    Will give that a go, hoping the temps come up for one more weekend, if not ill be doing a little tear down also. Thanks for fixin the pic! :cheers:
  6. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    They did market it as Featherweight Enduro right??

Attached Files:

7. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
  8. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    Full detail, fuel drained (after the pic) carb run dry... Sad part of the year. On the up side now that huntin season is over its time to break out the ice fishin gear!

Winter plans: Tires, tubliss, skid/linkage plate, bark busters, rad guards, number plate graphics, send carb to darin or try out a lectron (up in the air, I got time to ponder), sort out clutch drag & try to get a street title so I can hop in & out of trails legally. Other than that im happy with this machine, under $1000 more & itll be bulletproof and just how I want it for the spring time!

Attached Files:

9. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Still looks too clean and new. You need to come out and get some Rocky Mountain Rock Rash to improve your mood.
    454x, dartyppyt and hakkalugi like this.
  10. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    Its got some character goin on already, I dumped it on the pavement being stupid the other day, took my hand guards off because the one was road rashed black pretty good, the pipe guard did a good job & I buffed those scratches out a little. I had it stripped down to a motor in the chassis & gave it a solid clean. My right side number plate has a crack in it too. Not bad for over 200 miles on it I guess & im not very easy on my bikes. Would love to come ride the rocky's, maybe one day (ill take that as in open invitation;)).
  11. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    Since that bike is so clean! Why don't you put a big picture window in the garage and park it on the other side?

You better get busy cause 3 mos goes fast unless we get a lot of snow and these sub zero global warming temps! Then 3 mos seems like forever!

Not sure wat windchill was last night but zero this morning. Horses looked funny at me this am, like we ain't going out!

My truck sounded like eeeee awwwwww then varoom starting!
  12. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    I would if I could!

I woke up a little late but it was single digits, its gonna be a long winter! Currently at about 12 with a low is 3 or 4 tonight. Hopefully ice fishing by saturday! My dogs didnt go out all day I dont think till I brought home a deer head & some venison lol... Lazy mutts!
  13. dgargiulo21 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 Husky WR125
    I'm only just begun, weather is 44 degrees here in Southern Mass.want to move my 16 200 so I can have more elbo room in my shop. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attached Files:

Norman Foley and hakkalugi like this.
  14. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    Feel free to send the 200 up here, plenty of room in the barn!
  15. dgargiulo21 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 Husky WR125
    The 200 is looking for a new home,I'm in no hurry with it,I'm waiting for the street title to show up, about 3 more weeks.
    Norman Foley and hakkalugi like this.
  16. John Bunker Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE150 2017
    Other Motorcycles:
    XR250 Honda 1985
    I’m a newbie to this page; I bought a 150 at Christmas time but haven’t ridden it yet. I like what people have to say about the bike so far.
    hakkalugi likes this.
  17. John Bunker Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE150 2017
    Other Motorcycles:
    XR250 Honda 1985
    I’ve always cut down my bars for riding trails here in Michigan. I’m trying something different this time on the 150. I removed stock from the center of the bars, plugged it and will weld it back together. Got the bars down to 30 inches, the Scott’s top mount still fits nicely and I’ll have enough room on the bar ends to mount everything.

Attached Files:

18. John Bunker Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE150 2017
    Other Motorcycles:
    XR250 Honda 1985
    I’m also adding this downturn tip to the EE endcap, it won’t make it run quieter but might help direct the sound down to the ground.

Attached Files:

19. Picklito Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    430, 430, 430, ,400, 175
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM250xc, KTM500mx, KTM440exc

Interested to hear your '16 200 vs '17 150 comments.
  20. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    No 150 for me, until the '16 200 goes and I'm surprised that it hasn't. I thought people would be more interested, as there is no '17 200...