92 WR360 thoughts and comparison to a 07 WR250...

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Motosportz, Jan 3, 2011.

1. colemanapp Husqvarna
    AA Class

I did see a very clean looking 95 360 on Columbus, Ohio craigslist yesterday. Don't know how to post ad but it looks to be very original, maybe minus one left side number plate. I do believe the kickstand breaks those left side plates. Ok, here's my old 93 next to 87 WR250 and 88 WRK 125.

[IMG]
  2. aya16 Husqvarna
    A Class

Those are some nice clean bikes.....
    your bike is really nice, thats the kind of bike I will look for when I want to get another bike. The 87 and 88 look real good too. They all look well taken care of.
    Mike
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Wow no kidding, awesome score. :thumbsup:
  4. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Finding older (and newer) bikes at a reasonable price and in very good shape is one very cool aspect of dirt biking ... Seems ESP true of Huskies ... It seems there is always a gem sitting in a garage somewhere waiting to be brought out into the snow and rain again ...

The bikes you guys have shown on this thread are so cooll... I'd hate to crash them any ...
  5. robinm Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1999 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    crf 100, cb 400
    hi thought this might help with what parts fit what
    got this from another post somewhere on cafehusky

Attached Files:

6. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Had a 360 back in the day. Liked the tractor like power! Seems if I remember right my byddy boiled it over in the Black Hills, but my 250 did not boil over. Alot of vibration but ALOT of power! Have fun............
  7. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Sorry guys, just cant accept the 2 stroke banter. The older smokers were either on or off the pipe. When on pipe you had to ride your but off. When off pipe they were awful. lack of engine compression down a long wet clay hill really induces huge amounts of fear. Sure they are fun but in the really techno, rocky gnarly steep stuff I'll take a quality 4 banger to torgue me out of trouble. I fondly remember my 92 Yammy TT 350 what a tractor. Couldn't kill it with an axe.
    I ride with several KTM 300's technically sound riders but they have to really ride much harder on steep ascents. On broken country they are very quick but steep up and down gradients seem to bugger them
  8. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    To each his own. I own both and they both have plus's and minuses. These old 2 strokes 360 do pull like 4 strokes. I prefer my WR165 over almost anything in the woods and have ridden and owned and ridden many 4 strokes including new 250 / 310 and my 511.
    john01 likes this.
  9. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    What only one response!! I am very dissapointed thought I might get a better rise. Confession time I am restoring a 1973 Ossa ISDE 250 smoker. Always loved the Bulti's. Monti's, Ossa's Huskies, Maiko's and CZ's of the late 60's 70'2 and 80's. The 60's early is when I started on chopped BSA Bantam's, DKW 250's the Cotton's (villiers motors) then into the Spanish stuff. I think its the ring ding and the smell that got me in-love that Castrol stuff..