7th Annual NE Husky Gathering 2013

Discussion in 'East - USA' started by Joe Chod, May 1, 2013.

?

What if there was a co sanctioned traditional race event (enduro) on the Sunday

I like this. I race or wou;ld like to try a race and this would be a good way to try a race 10 vote(s) 38.5%
I don't like this. I want a weekend trail ride event with no distracters like a race. 2 vote(s) 7.7%
I don't mind either way as long as I have trails/track to ride on Sunday 7 vote(s) 26.9%
I like that this is a Husky and Vintage only event for us and by us 3 vote(s) 11.5%
I don't mind that there are other "outsiders" at the event late Saturday and all day Sunday 1 vote(s) 3.8%
I like. More options.....more riders to socialize with....more fun. 6 vote(s) 23.1%
I don't like.....I want it kept traditional and simple. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Either someone is really good with photoshop, or someone has a lot of time on their hands. :lol:
  2. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Julie Andrews lives nearby and the mountains in the Berkshires look like Austria....honest
    robertaccio and Coffee like this.
  3. ruwfo Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1980 390CR, 1982 430CR, 1984 400WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    1985 250XC, 2016 FJ-09
    Holy Crap Joe, good thing i wasn't drinking something when i saw that or i would have it all over my screen, huge LOL..

Talked to Drew & i'm going to try my damnedest to get there this year..

Husky John
  4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Hope you can do that. :cheers:
  5. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    I further homage to our new Austrian friends.... SP and staff show the local Austrians, how they're breaking the news to the Italians.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/L-wQMKv-Yh0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  6. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Best be there....my goal is an all vintage husky minute of bikes with me on it!
  7. dfeckel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Joe, the shirt design is awesome.

I'm coming solo this year. I thought there was a chance the family would come too, but other summer events prevent it.

Count me in for a chicken.

I can't decide whether to ride the enduro vintage or on the 165... decisions, decisions... :) We'll just have to see how the KDX likes the terrain first.

I'll be rolling in LATE Friday. Can't wait!!
  8. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Spread the word to the ECEA Boys there is a $1000 prize for Grand Champion! NETRA says that it is all theirs.....just sayin'
    robertaccio likes this.
  9. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    The upstate NY hills are alive!!
  10. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    meet in Chicago and Carpool??? (hahaha)
  11. allphazes Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    husky te 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    beta 350rr & 250rr
    Sooooo, is there swimming in these finger lakes OR should I leave my speedo and sun block home??? :cool:
  12. chuckc4 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Leave the Speedo, take the cannoli....
  13. dan s Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 wr 250 A-Class
    Definitely count me in for some chicken I will be there to help represent ecea. Ha ha
  14. Jimmy250 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Polaris Quad
    Hey Joe, my plans may have changed due to my best friend/riding partner, broke his tibia, ( non motorcycle accident). Tell me about this event on sunday is there only a race on could I trail ride? Also could I bring my son (7yrs old. Pw 50)? Any place for him/us to ride? I was supposed to enter the hancock Quarry Run Dual sport but I don't want to go alone. So this may be a option? Your Thoughts? Thanks Joe! Jim
  15. Nordic Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    Oset 20
    This may be way too much to ask, but how soon will you know about dates for the 2014 gathering? Is there a mailing list of sorts? We used to live in Ithaca, have family there, and wuld love to make the journey from MO, but it would take some planning. Sounds like a blast! Here is wishing you great weather!
  16. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    A little early for next years date. It will most likely be in Cortland (still close to Ithaca) or by Albany. " Like" the Northeast Husky Gathering Face Book page or look here on CH for reports from this year's gathering and details for next year. I hope you can make it, in the future!
    Norm
    Nordic likes this.
  17. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Open riding on Fri, and Sat. Trail loop and a grass track. either or or combine em...your choice. Kids welcome of course. Sunday, you can enter the event (its all included in our weekend) or just trail ride it. (trail riders leave 2 minutes after the last minute of the enduro and ride at own pace.) Or you can just stay with the son in and around grass track. It is at begining but you would need to clear off blue flag style when the enduro comes back through for lap 2. (grass track is at beginning of 20 mile trail loop.
  18. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Heard Jeff Alessi may come by and be a guest riding instructor and give some "pointers" :lol: :D :doh:
    (soory....could not resist)
    Kevin_TE250, Jimmy250, Nordic and 3 others like this.
  19. Nordic Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    Oset 20
    That is funny stuff. I grew up racing around upstate at Thunder Ridge, Broome Tioga, Oriskany Falls, and watching the races at Unadilla. I would say that it was a kinder and gentler time for MX. Looking forward to getting involved in some vintage events once I secure the right machine.
  20. Jimmy250 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Polaris Quad
    JOe Thanks I may just come up will see. Thanks for the reply! Jim P.S. if I come I will find you!