2009 TE610's finally arriving!

Discussion in '610/630' started by Bobby, Apr 28, 2009.

1. mrkartoom Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE610, 15 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    03 Beta Rev
    I do hope that in the future BMW/Husky pays better attention and/or better coordinates the marketing message they put out there for these bikes. From what I have observed the 610 seems to be the main area of confusion, with as HuskySport has mentioned, its misguided association with the racing TE line. They need to get their act together, because they look foolish IMO.

I know when I bought my '08 I was pissed they skimped on the fork comp adjusters, the same ones listed in the brochures and on the website. I wouldn't have minded so much if the forks weren't delivered so terribly harsh and non-compliant, but going backwards with technology was not the driving factor in my purchasing decision. I could have got over the missing adjusters, but when they totally ignored all the customer complaints and changed the spec on their website in the cloak of night I was not impressed. Not once did they respond to any of us. Granted they were in transition to BMW at the time, but here they go again misleading consumers. As they will tell you, read the fine print.

Finally, as nice as those black rims look good new, they don't hold their looks as good as silver. And I wouldn't let the missing adjusters deter you from buying the bike either. They can be had relatively cheap and are but a small part of the fork problem. If they are valved the same as the '08's you're going to need a re-valve.