2009 TE610's finally arriving!

Discussion in '610/630' started by Bobby, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Bobby Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TXC310Rx2,
    Other Motorcycles:
    G450X, HP2E, 10 R12ADV, GasGas280
    just uncrated a few 09 TE 610's,................same spec as 08 right down to the front forks. :doh:
  2. PALMER84ONE Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE450 THE ROCKET
    Other Motorcycles:
    12 RS520, CRF150F/230F, YZ250
    Now I know, I made the right move for sure! Nice one.
  3. North Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    te610
    Other Motorcycles:
    530 ktm 1200GS
    What drugs are Husky on? :eek:

What happen to the larger front forks, black rims, warp drive, etc...?? :excuseme: :banghead:
  4. knary Husqvarna
    B Class

Clearing out stock at the end of a model run?
  5. johnnywad Husqvarna
    B Class

So what am I getting an 08 with black wheels?
  6. Bobby Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TXC310Rx2,
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ummmm an 09 with silver wheels, everything is the same spec as 08 as far as I can tell from plastics to wheels, suspension, etc.
  7. ramz Husqvarna
    B Class

With or without front fork compression adjusters? :excuseme: :banghead: :lol:
  8. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    I think that's what the d'oh meant...without. Now it's got me thinking about the the SM 610...maybe just wait till 2010 and see if they do some tinkering.
  9. johnnywad Husqvarna
    B Class

I saw a picture of an 09 TE610 posted on one of the blogs, can't remember which, the guy was from Germany if I'm not mistaken and it had black wheels. What with all that? Makes me more certain that I'm just getting an 08 that's been sitting, and paying an 09 price. :excuseme:
  10. BlipBlip! Husqvarna
    AA Class

09 TE 610 and SM 610 have silver rims:
    http://www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com/_vti_g5_ver.aspx?IdVer=119&rpstry=198_
    http://www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com/_vti_g5_ver.aspx?IdVer=41&rpstry=198_

09 125 WRE and 125 SM have black rims:
    http://www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com/_vti_g5_ver.aspx?IdVer=66&rpstry=198_
    http://www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com/_vti_g5_ver.aspx?IdVer=37&rpstry=198_
  11. johnnywad Husqvarna
    B Class

12. Bobby Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TXC310Rx2,
    Other Motorcycles:
    I am pretty sure this batch of 09 TE610's was just built the past 2 months and not sitting, they were just built to 2008 spec. Just got word that a few 09 SM610's have also showed up, but as of last week there were a few 08 SM610's still sitting in the warehouse looking for a good home.
  13. PALMER84ONE Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE450 THE ROCKET
    Other Motorcycles:
    WOW, I hooked up a great deal on the 08 SM610. The Germans are starting to look as bad as the Italians. :lol:
  14. johnnywad Husqvarna
    B Class

Also blip blip and others

I have the 2009 Husky Brochure in my hand. It states in the "New for 2009 TE610" and I quote "Black anodized Excel wheels" Just like the 2009 TE610 I saw pictured in a blog from Germany with BLACK WHEELS. I can't be the only one out there believing the 2009 should have black wheels. :banghead:
    Probably just like the 2008 was advertised with "Fork compression adjusters" but everyone complained they didn't have them over at ADV Rider.
  15. Ex HVUK Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    The 09 European brochure and the factory website show the 09 TE/SM with the same spec as 08 and to my knowledge there never has been any plans to update the bikes for 09...
  16. PALMER84ONE Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE450 THE ROCKET
    Other Motorcycles:
    I am with JW on this one. I did see that they were "supposed" to change some items in the brochure. BMWAltlanta has confirmed, "NO CHANGE". Maybe next year will have the black wheels, adjusters and 50mm forks. :confused:
    Wow, that almost sounds like BMW/Huqvarna Corp. supported N-Oboma. :lol: "NO CHANGE"
  17. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    The first paragraph is the 2008, the second, the 2009. Nothing distinctly diffferent.

In the Husqvarna dual range, the new TE 610IE lines up like a big sister to the WRE 125. This new model has been designed to fill a gap in a particularly interesting sector of the motorcycling market – that of the 600-cubic-centimeter four-stroke, single-cylinder, off-road machine. Based on the SM 610IE, the new Husqvarna TE 610IE benefits from having many parts in common with other four-stroke, racing Enduro Husqvarnas. The new Husqvarnas happily took up the challenge of racing and in the last Italian Championship Motorally and Marathon Raid, won the "Marathon" category for production bikes. The TE 610IE combines a strong character with looks. The new version has had some highly significant modifications to the cylinder and head as well as now being fitted with a new electronic injection system that conforms to Euro 3 standards. The TE 610IE has an electronic injection system that was developed in collaboration with Mikuni.

TE 610 - HUSQVARNA. In the Husqvarna Dual range, the new TE 610IE lines up like a big sister to the WRE 125.
    This model has been designed to fill a gap in a particularly interesting sector of the motorcycling market - that of the 600 cubic centimeter four-stroke, single cylinder, off-road machine. Based on the SM 610IE, the Husqvarna TE 610IE benefits from having many parts in common with other four-stroke racing Enduro Husqvarnas. The machine along with the unique Husqvarna WRE 125 that is the 74 time off-road champion sits neatly in the dual purpose sector - meaning bikes that will take you anywhere. With the TE 610IE, Husqvarna intends to widen its range to include those less competition-minded riders who use their bikes every day and need more comfort and practicality but want to combine this with the thrill of owning a race bike.

The Husqvarna TE 610IE is perfect for those of you that want a bike with muscle but also class. It is without any doubt the best example of how a racing off-roader can be transformed into a road-going machine.

The new Husqvarnas happily took up the challenge of racing and in the last Italian Championship Motorally and Marathon Raid won the "Marathon" category for production bikes. The TE 610IE combines a strong character with looks. Part of its brilliance comes from the frame that has been re-tuned to cope with daily road use but is still powered by one of the best engines in production today, especially in the low-medium rev band. This version has had some highly significant modifications to the cylinder and head as well as now being fitted with electronic fuel injection developed in collaboration with Mikuni to facilitate its Euro Three homologation. The TE 610 will have Tommaselli tapered handlebars with new steering head clamps and no cross bar. The color scheme is the same classic red and white as seen on the Italian Championship Marathon class.
  18. bizguy4u Husqvarna
    B Class

Can anyone confirm the $1000 rebate is valid on the 2009 TE610 please?

My dealer is saying it isn't
  19. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
  20. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    George got 3 of the 09 TE 610's at Uptite in Santa Ana this week.