Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Coffee, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Scot Rans Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 SMS 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    1985 Yamaha FJ-100
    Hi Guys -

Not much time here. This seems to be a great resource!

I have purchased it and will get my first ride this weekend. I am SUPER excited, a 2011 SMS 630 with 600 miles. Yee ha ! My first bike like this and can't wait to ride.

Thanks & Take Care
    Scot
  2. HuskyLars Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Bunch of VINTAGE Japanese bikes
    Hello all,

Just purchased a 2006 610SM with 20,000 miles. Needs a small electrical part but got a good deal on it. Looking forward to taking out some ktms!
    Still waiting for the seat from the PO but hopefully will get it today. IMG_2550.JPG
  3. Hulsey Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 310
    Hi Guys new member and first time Husky owner, just bought a TE310. I've ridden streetbikes for about 10 years and a couple of dualsports -DR650 etc so this is my first proper dirt bike. Looking forward to getting out on the tracks and getting to know the bike. Cheers!
  4. deangamble Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    NONE
    Other Motorcycles:
    Arilia Tuono
    Hi all, newbie here. Had a few supermotos back early 2000s including a 650 berg and an smr570. Sold my Tuono a few months ago and am now bikeless but have just been offered a NOX. low mileage mint with all original panels etc. No idea what its worth but guy needs to sell, trouble is would I use it or just sit and look at it? Need to decide in next couple of days, anyone got an idea of value as there are so few around I cant find anything to compare

Cheers

Dino
  5. ride200mi Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2010 Kawasaki KX250F
    From AZ, just bought a 2015 Husqvarna TE300
  6. Josh45 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Husky TE511
    Other Motorcycles:
    2002 Honda XR400R, 2002 Honda RC51
    Hello,
    I just picked up a 2013 Husky TE511. Love the bike !!
    I do have a few items on the bike that need to be addressed. I have already learned a lot from this forum and I do appreciate everyone being so helpful.
  7. motranqui Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE310 2010 & TE630 2010
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ 250 F
    Hi there everyone!

First of all, I want to apologize because of my poor English… :excuseme:

I´m new here. I’m from Madrid (Spain). I've got a Husqvarna TE 310 2010 and I’m really happy with it. It’s “full power” and the bike runs pretty well. I enjoy a lot making “enduro” with it.

Now I’m looking for a second hand TE630, for longer trails. So I’m reading a lot of information from the 610/630 forum… which is really useful (I had tested two units so far… with running problems… and thanks to this forum now I can figure out where the issues come from.)

OK. I put two picks of my current bike.

This one was taken one year ago… having fun :)

[IMG]

This one just two months ago, “black bird” dressed :love:

[IMG]

I hope I can learn a lot from this forum and also I can help others with my own experiences

Regards!
    troy deck and 2wheeler like this.
  8. Benduro Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '16 fe501s
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM950sm, DR650, KLX400
    Hey guys. Long time rider, new to Huskies. Although I bought an Austrian husky, so it's not a true husky, but whatever.
    Looking forward to learning more about my bike and helping any way I can.
    I live in the river canyon just outside of Yosemite valley. Lots of country to ride in and I never, ever see another rider.
    Ben
  9. Rulyx Crossman Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    HUSKY TERRA 650
    Other Motorcycles:
    Kawasaki KLX 250
    Hello everyone,

Internet and social networks in my nickname name is Rulyx Crossman. I am a veteran Motocross rider and dirt-track racing. Today I am just a motorcycle rider ever Trail and Enduro.

Two years ago I checked in this forum Cafe Husky, but today I filled out all the personal profile data. I own a Husky Terra 650 with which I am very happy.

By admin, please can you give me permission for my post to be published. I know Husqvarna forum Terra has very little activity. I would like to share photos of my bike in the landscapes of the Canary Islands - Spain.

Thanks and regards

Raul Cappra Salto.jpg
    lankydoug likes this.
  10. Rulyx Crossman Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    HUSKY TERRA 650
    Other Motorcycles:
    Kawasaki KLX 250
    In the photo above I am participating with a Montesa Cappra VE 250 ('80)

In this picture with my Husky IMG_2671.JPG
    IMG_2671.JPG IMG_2671.JPG

IMG_2671.JPG IMG_2690 (2).JPG IMG_2671.JPG
  11. PHILinFRANCE Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    97 Suzuki DR 650/99 Yamaha TDM 850
    Well that took a while !!! over a week , but i'm here now , just picked up this 07 te250 first reg 09with less than 800 miles for pennies
    [IMG]

And proper chuffed .......................only down side is the air filter looks a bitch to get in or out !!!

Phil
  12. Benduro Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '16 fe501s
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM950sm, DR650, KLX400
    My account was approved a few weeks ago, I started a thread that became a nice informative discussion, and now when I go back to it to update what I've done to the bike, it says my message has to wait for approval again. I thought I already went through that?
    Bodger likes this.
  13. Ronan Alves Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 SM 610
    Hello guys,

Im from Brasil, a little far away from the rest of the guys here.
    I just bought a 2008 sm610, I will make some changes and nothing better to see how this machine works with other guys.

It difficult to find parts here in Brasil, and find the store that send parts to Brasil too, but I will do my best to make this machine looks great.

Thanks
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
  14. smythe Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, HONDA
    Hello guys - recently picked up a TE310 that is in need of some serious tlc. Hope to have it back together soon - site has been a great resource. Hopefully this post get through the moderator approval.
  15. Bad Juju Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610 TE510
    Other Motorcycles:
    Suzuki M109
    Brett here, have an EFI '08 te510.

Its been giving me so many issues with regard to reliability, I'm hear doing research and looking for ideas or assistance, but I'm willing to contribute where I can too.
    My bike is mechanically in great shape but I suffer badly from efi/fuel/ecu headaches. I am plumb out of cash and ideas.

Sometimes it starts and runs fine.
    Sometimes it wont start at ALL
    Sometimes it will start but not idle
    Some times it will start and idle but stumbles BADLY during any acceleration or even holding a steady speed.
    Ant it pops, flames out and chugg-chugg-chugg's on occasion just to keep it interesting . :-/
  16. craigy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 450 08
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 125EXC, Ossa SDR
    Hello, I recently bought an 08 TE450, I've had a few problems with it and have a question in the 4 stroke forum waiting on approval. I also have an 08 KTM 125EXC.
    In the past I've had a few Huskies an 87 510, 89 510, a supermono with the 87 510 motor and a Kawasaki KR1 chassis, a supermono with a 610 motor and a handbuilt chassis, a 95 410 TE and a 98 WR250.
  17. 80sDweeb Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1986 WR 400 Enduro
    Other Motorcycles:
    1998 Honda VFR800
    I've been a member a long time, but I don't think I've ever posted. I bought an '86 WR 400 Enduro many years ago, mainly because it was so cheap (eBay, before there were a lot of bidders, if you can believe it) and it has sat in my dad's garage for all these years. Way back then we did some work on it, got some ignition parts it needed, but couldn't find ANY information about tuning it, timing it, etc, so the project stalled. Now I've gotten interested in riding dirt again, and I'm thinking about getting this monster going. We'll see how far I get this time.

Scott in Penfield NY
    Bodger likes this.
  18. Maxixp11 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 144 2010, SM 125 S 2007
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia RS 125
    Hey guys. I'm new to the forum, but my name is Maxi and I'm from germany. I'm riding a 2010 WR 144 and a 07 Sm 125, pictures down below
    20151231_121026.jpg 20151031_153010.jpg
  19. Bodger Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr400 enduro 1986
    Other Motorcycles:
    triumphs, bsas, yam tt500
    Bodger here, I just found this thread, so I had better introduce myself.
    I grew up just 20 miles north of the fella right above, buying a Royal Enfield 125 1951, from another rowdy kid, and my brothers and I scrambled that poor little tiddler all over the neighborhood and local farms.
    What a reliable and willing little bike, no clutch, little maintenance other than points.

My rowdy friend who sold me the 125 took me out on day for a rip on a borrowed BSA 650 Lightning. Two up, no helmets, we got air on the little tight 2 lane bridge in front of the rural store where our friends hung out.
    .....god loved us or was busy elsewhere as we survived that one.
    Yeeha!

As a hard bit MC kid I used to take a bus into the Big City to get whatever latest British bike magazines carried by the only bookstore that did, in the early 50's.
    I moved on to my first street bike, a yamaha Yds2 250 that I tuned to get over the ton...and then a deer jumped right over me at around 105, downhill in the 2am fog way out in the country, Penfield near above Scott maybe.

Onto a Yamaha Td1B and road racing at the back of the pack: the high point was probably when Gene Romero and Jody Nicolas sandwiched me and carried me thru the uTurn at the beginning of the Orange County straight . I counted it as a win when the TD1C (14 hp more) only lapped me once! Woohoo!

Growing up riding on dirt and grass and ice in western NY it seemed pretty natural to drift, even with 30hp.
    Now it's a Thing.
    Fun is where you find it.

My younger brother who had learned on the RE125 raced at Saddleback and worked at the Suzuki shop there.

Brit bikes: a Gold Star that morphed into a Bonneville race engine powered Tribsa, then a Gold Star framed Norton Manx Special that I built, as I did the Tribsa, then a real last production run Manx (to perfect for me to race was that..I sold it on to a roommate who did race it.) then the disruptions of the VietNam War era ended all that fun.

My roommates and I had somebody's future MC museum I suppose...where are they now?

Currently I have an Yam SR500, TT500, a Bonneville, a BSA 650 Lightning, a 66 BSA Victor and several other projects...oh wait..all projects to some degree. Some have more boxes.

When a good friend gave me his not-used- in-a-long-time 86 400 LC Enduro I was going..'oh carp, another bike to drag around'..until I started working on it and reading all I could here and all the great info and the Husky community. Now I am realllly happy I have it, it is such a cool bike, I can't wait to get it going.

I am now in so.Cal and am halfway moved to the northern california coast.

I hope to start riding again this summer...but there's that 4 letter word again beginning with H.

My 86 400 resurrection thread is stalled for now as I am still waiting moderator approval since last Dec, so...
    http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/86...n-help-needed-initial-evaluation.82367/page-1

Please Coffee, fix it for me? I may be a pinhead and a bumbler, I am not smart enough to be a spammer. A troll?...remains to be seen I guess :)

Thanks
    Bodger
  20. jr-france Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    atv bmw 449 engine
    Hello i'm frenchie guy who built a atv with g450x engine.