The iBeat Thread

Discussion in '610/630' started by DYNOBOB, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Raaron12 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 sm610
    Did you use the Vagcom cable that was recommended in this thread? If not that is why it didn't work and not your rotten luck.
  2. Dozer75805 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ttr125
    What is the difference between fb. and Co. In ibeat tool bar? Do they do the same setting?
  3. DYNOBOB Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    SuperTenere-GL1800-CBR900RR-KLX250S
    FB is the "trims" the O2 sensor will do over time. We only want to adjust CO.

4. Raaron12 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 sm610
    Does anyone happen to have an old o2/lambda sensor I could borrow? I would really like to see if reinstalling it and messing with it would allow me to access the co settings that are currently greyed out.
  5. Dozer75805 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ttr125
    I can only get fb tab to open, how can I get Co tab to open?
  6. Raaron12 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 sm610
    You need to have the lambda/o2 sensors removed and power up kit installed in order to be able to adjust CO. With the lambda installed and no power up only fb will be accessible.
  7. DYNOBOB Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    It appears that some people can't open CO even when they should be able to. I've seen it on a '09 610 and others have on 630s. No one has been able to explain it as far as I know.

8. Caboose Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMR 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CB 600 f
    I never removed the O2 sensor and I adjusted the FB to 100/105/115 and it improved a lot! The throttle response is much smoother and I think it pulls harder. So my question is, did I do anything wrong or its more or less the same as adjusting the CO?
  9. Dozer75805 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ttr125
    I figured it out must have right resistor 2.2kohms to get Co. to open. I had 3.0kohms resistor will not work
    DYNOBOB likes this.
  10. DYNOBOB Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ If that's the key, there are going to be some happy people.

11. DYNOBOB Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Not sure anyone can answer this as you're in uncharted waters there. I know that the FB numbers are "averages" built over time of how the o2 is adjusting. The ecu is applying this historical info to the base map I suppose. It could be another way of getting to the same adjustments? Find a dyno and see what your curve/output looks like to know for sure.

12. Caboose Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMR 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CB 600 f
    For the record, the change was sudden, as soon i adjusted the FB the engine behaved better. The most significant change is the lack of stutter at around 3500 rpms and it's more lively at higher rpms. My mileage is around 4 litres/100km or 58 MPG. Im pretty sure I wont get near any dyno in the near future, so I have to rely on my feelings. But to be sure I will check my spark plug, because it was white-ish before, indicating that it was running lean.
  13. Magus Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 SMS630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia SXV550 Aprilia RS125
    I have a cable for sale in the classifieds if anyone is looking for one.
  14. Raaron12 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 sm610

That's what I used and it didn't make a difference the CO on my 610 is still greyed out. Does anyone happen to have a lambda lying around in a parts bin? From my research I beleive that may be the problem and would like to borrow one and see if I can get into the FB or CO adjustments. I can PayPal you shipping fees and or send you a home brew power up Kit if you want one. image.jpeg
  15. maddog82 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE450
    I have an 08 TE450 and the CO is greyed out as well. I have a JD tuner on it. I have the O2 sensor, I think I'll reinstall it and see if the CO activates. I'll let you know if it helps. I could send you the O2 sensor if it works for me.

UPDATE: I installed the O2 sensor and the CO is still greyed out.
  16. Raaron12 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 sm610
    Thanks for the offer but Cjbrown offered me his lambda/o2 sensor and I already picked it up. Maddog are you using the Semco cable or the Vagcom cable? Has anyone been able to adjust co with the Vagcom cable? I am wondering if the Vagcom cable is missing part of the communication protocol and unable to adjust co.
  17. maddog82 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE450
    Vagcom
  18. Epicaluptus Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna SMS 630 '11
    I recently bought a sms630, o2 sensor eliminated, aftermarket exhausts and the ecu is been set to the "race" mode by Husqvarna dealer, still wise to get the Ibeat?
  19. DYNOBOB Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    You absolutely need to add fuel for high rpm/high load situations. The ways to do it are well covered here. Enjoy the new bike!

20. Raaron12 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 sm610
    I'm curious if anyone using the vagcom cable has been able to adjust CO.