1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

TE 250/310 outter Oil line protection guard.

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Laura, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Shovelhead85 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    XR400R, '75 DT400B, FLH Shovel, CT90
    #8000 A7023
    pg 36, drawing 11, #1 "screw" (sheesh, husky has terrible part names; I'm surprised they don't just say with "part")
    ~$7.50

Call BMP at 503 585 1153 or Hall's and get it fast. TALK with someone so you can confirm that this is the hollow bolt for the banjo.

For future reference, the 2010 TE-TXC-TC 250 parts book (250 only; first blackhead model) can be found HERE

Almost all Italian husky manuals can be found at Husqvarna Parts Outlet ...you should download and save any repair, parts or owner's manual of interest to you so you can have them when the internet blows up.
    Jimmy250 likes this.
  2. Jimmy250 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Polaris Quad
    Awesome I was just looking at my manual! Thank
    you!
    Shovelhead85 likes this.
  3. Jimmy250 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Polaris Quad
    Colo moto likes this.
  4. Michael Collins Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Husqvarna 310r
    Other Motorcycles:
    Vtx 1800 , R1 1000 , Sherco 290.
    Any one know when the piston should be changed on a 2013 310r !!
  5. Shovelhead85 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    XR400R, '75 DT400B, FLH Shovel, CT90
    Well, that's a tack I wouldn't have thought of. I like to have spares too, but really- in most cases, you should never need a spare banjo bolt (maybe the copper crush washers tho). And you should never break a good one either. I don't know what the torque spec is but I'd guess 9ft/lbs (~12Nm) would be more than enough. You might wanna re-calibrate your arm Jimmy.

(edit: I got myself confused, so I looked up the torque for the oil banjo bolts on my '14 310: 5.9ft/lbs or 8Nm ...call it 6ft/lbs. Getting old sux.)

Didja use a lathe; and how'd the homemade thingy work out? you still get full props even with minor leaks!
    Jimmy250 likes this.
  6. Jimmy250 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Polaris Quad
    Just finishing all the maintenance on the bike to get back on the trail. I literally touched the bolt with a wrench and the head popped off. I had never even touched bolt before that. I actually think I dropped the bike and a corner of a rock hit the bolt head, the very tiny bit that was un- protected from the skid plate. Or it cracked from heat? not sure, but a few other Husky owners have had the same issue. I did buy 2 OEM spares and a Spare oil line for my tool box. One spare bolt will be in my trail pack as there are 3 of us with the same bike, so you never know who will need! No Lathe used just matched up the diameter of the holes in the original bolt. and found a 8mm bolt from a Yamaha bolt kit that had a similar shoulder etc. But this new bolt is Steel and maybe will hold up better. And yes when installing the new bolt I did not over tighten, lol. Will keep you posted!
  7. Jimmy250 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Polaris Quad
    Curious as well? Maybe we should post this in a different thread?
  8. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Jimmy250 likes this.
  9. Jimmy250 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Polaris Quad
    Nice one Rich I do as well know!