Northwest Fall Gathering Round 2 - China Hat / Bend Oregon Oct 2011

Discussion in 'West - USA' started by oregonsage, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Xcuvator Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE450,610 WB165,WR250 WR360 & XC430
    Other Motorcycles:
    yes
    Kevin, great to see you and the rest of your "gang". The 250 is running the way it should and glad you rode it.
    Yeah the camper door... I had done some adjustments to it and thought it was latched, because it latches so much easier now. I can see it in the mirror and would have caught it, but thanks for getting the word to me (how embarrassing).
  2. rpmguy Husqvarna
    B Class

That was one of the best times Ive had riding. Great to meet all of you. Special thanks to Bills and the husky corp for all the demo bikes. We need to start planning the next one!!
    Yo Tim, you sure have some nice bikes. Everyone I rode was set up sweet. That 300 was awesome. I thought I could tune and dial in bikes, youve got me beat! After this weekend Ive decided I need a bigger bike. When I decide, I should drop it off at your place to have it set up!! Now I dont know what to buy, WR250, TCI250, WR300, TXC310, TXC511. LOL My mind is all screwed up. Later :cheers:
  3. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thanks Ryan

It was great hanging out with you guys, we should go ride before it rains everyday.
  4. mnb Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310 . . . . 2003 TE610e
    I really wish I could have made it to the gathering. But oh well, I probably would have just left really wanting a new bike I have no room for and cannot afford. So I guess it's a good thing I couldn't go.

It looks like everyone had a great time. I think it's great that HNA came all the way up to meet customers and to host a Q&A. That shows real interest in their customers, which only reinforces why I love my huskies. :)

Thanks to Coffee and Motosportz and Bill and anyone else who helped put this together and/or provided some assistance. We've got a great community here.
    Coffee likes this.
  5. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    And some of the people were multiple winners! :)

I constantly try to think of ways to make cafehusky better... And try to make things better for the Husqvarna riders in general, on and off the internet.

And I definitely have some visions what some of those things could be...
  6. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    I agree :)

Letting things settle down a bit first before making a few phone calls...
  7. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

I just got home from Bend. 4 days of riding, ~230 miles, great company and great representation from Husky(Bill, Jason, and Khris thank you sooooo much). I would do it again in a heart beat even if it was 1200 miles instead of 630 one way. It was great to see everyone again and meet many new but familiar CH folks. The only thing I would do over is stay till the last dying ember for all the bench racing.:cheers:

Thank you to Coffee, Oregonsage, Woodschick and all the other CH members that made this happen.
    oregonsage and Coffee like this.
  8. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Did you guys ride Warm springs or Kirkham ?
  9. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Kevin,

Neither, we rode another OHV area a few miles down the road from EFR. Was an easy, fun 50 miles to end the weekend.....we were sore and I was in danger of loosing some of my table muscle if I rocked it another day. Really looking forward to getting back to more technical riding in the near future. We spent today in the tri-cities touring an ag products plant. For a grass head it was fun.
  10. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

an AG plant ? ... you guys are living the dream.... ;)
  11. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    Good times everyone!
    Glad to see those I did and sorry to have missed those I didn't. Til next year :cheers:
  12. wachs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW F800GS, KTM 500 EXC
    Really fun gathering out at China Hat. We rarely go out there to ride and not sure why as it's a huge area and Dustin and I both will be heading out for more.

Thanks to Dean for organizing, Bill's for the generous loaning of the cool new Huskys ( and Tim for letting me ride his crazy Aprilia!)

Hadn't ridden any new Husky's since the last demo at Tasky's in Everett several years ago - WOW! The new machines are way nicer and very impressive. I especially liked the 511 but the 449 and 310 were very solid and strong too. Should've taken out some of the 2 strokes . . . next time.
    oregonsage and Coffee like this.