Best pipe for the 630!

Discussion in '610/630' started by husky666, Dec 28, 2010.

1. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '18 Husqvarna 701 Enduro.
    Other Motorcycles:
    '20 Ducati Hypermotard 950.
    Lose the weight and go with a single can. If you want a Barrett I would contact Motosportz here on CH. He might be able to hook you up. Believe me, there is nothing wrong with the FMF single can.
  2. NorCalAthlete Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 630 SMS
    Barrett said final price would be upwards of $750 Australian dollars, dunno what that would be in US but I decided to go with the FMF for now as the shop's already got it on hand, they're giving it to me at a pretty significant discount, and it sounds like it'll work quite nicely. Now then, what power surge kit or whatever do I need to order as well? Tom (mechanic at the shop) said he already knows what parts he needs to order for the power up kit and will be getting that stuff taken care of but I haven't asked him about tuning or ECU stuff yet.
  3. LAHuskyrider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    1983 Maico 490, 2013 KTM 300 XC-W
    Once you get the power up kit, I suggest a PCV and the Zipty 630 map. Works well with the fmf slip-on IMO.
  4. Huskymicky818 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 SM630
    Other Motorcycles:
    '04CRF450x2,01&03YZ250,87CR500x2
    Well I couldn't be happier with my Twin Arrow Titanium Slip Ons w/RACE ECU from the Husqvarna Special Parts Catalog!!! I wish you the best of luck in finding them know it took me 7 months to find in the USA!!! All I need now isthe matching Arrow Headers , Power Commander , and a dual map switch and I'll be SET!!!
  5. SimpleOne Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    09 ZX-6R Trackbike
    Any clues on where to get the ZipTy 630 map, I don't see it on the power commander website anywhere?

Cheers
  6. SimpleOne Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    09 ZX-6R Trackbike
    LAHuskyrider likes this.
  7. Guns N Husqys Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMS 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    YZ250F

Does that Arrow ecu make a difference? I heard it changes the fueling as well spark timing. That's a hard setup to find but here's a link for anyone interested but is really expensive. http://www.ktm-parts.com/8000H2469.html
  8. lanfre1992 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha XT1200Z
    it's possible to mounting exahust of 610 on 630?

(sorry for my english)