1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

449/511 JD X6 EFI tuner in the house...

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Motosportz, Aug 25, 2011.

1. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

So does he have one for a 510
  2. motosportz mike CH Sponsor

Hi Tim, yes what year of 510. Kelly is going to put the stuff on the site soon, but you can email me or him and we will get you one asap. Thanks Mike.
  3. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

4. bbc Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 tc 449
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 power wheels quad my sons
    Is there gonna be anything for the tc 449's? I wouldn't mind more punch I can tell mine is lean for sure
  5. zwoop Husqvarna

Just to add on to the praise, I added one of these to my 2010 TE-450, and man, it's almost like having a new bike. I'm still fiddling with mine, but as someone mentioned, it really seems to like to be a little richer on most settings. But overall, best $200 I spent on my bike so far.
  6. jerbear610 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14' WR300, 11' TE511, 06'TE610 sold
    Other Motorcycles:
    11' Husaberg FE570, 15' Beta 300RR
    Got mine yesterday and all I can say is WOW ! I can't think of any product out there that is more
    appropriately named than this tuner because if you were to ask me what it does for your bike the most
    logical answer is it gives you a huge "power surge". That's exactly what it feels like to me. I haven't even
    attempted to fiddle with the settings yet but I probably will need to do a little tweeking of the levels as I'm
    still having the stalling issue.
    I would definitely recommend getting one of these to anyone if you want to get the most out of this motor
    because it is a significantly noticeable increase powerwise more so than just adding a pipe. :thumbsup:
  7. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R
    Mine just hit my mailbox... cant wait to try it in the heat of battle at Washougal this weekend. Woo hoo...
    benwiggin2 likes this.
  8. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    Just got mine today, and of course, it's raining cats and dogs... so no test ride!:censored:
  9. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I put mine on a couple of days ago. It really livened up the 510 but had a bad spot at 5400 rpm . I brought it by Kelly's casa and he gave me a couple suggestions, this morning did a few more adjustments and BANG this thing rips 3rd gear powerwheelies no sweat, 4 th gear front wheel goes up no problem. By far the best $209 you can spend on a bike. Oh and thanks for the heads up on driving around on a flat:eek:
  10. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    I just got through installing and testing mine (the rain stopped). All I can say is JD should win the Nobel EFI Tuning prize for 2011! If there's not a Nobel prize for EFI Tuning... they should create one NOW. :eek: Holy Cripes what a difference! Took my awesomely awesome TE 449 to the next level of awesomeness... Orgasmically Awesome. Best $200.00 I've spent on a dirt bike in the history of mankind. :thumbsup::banana:
  11. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Looking forward to trying mine out. I am tempted to ride the 449 at the Indiana National just to see how it works.
  12. Freaky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE250 x-lite Race ECU/Injector
    If I buy the 6X unit do I have to buy anything else like Ibeat or does it just run on its own?
  13. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    It's a stand-alone unit. Nothing else to buy and it works better than I could have imagined.
  14. benwiggin2 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008Te510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2008 HD Dyna
    Is the contact info for motosportz "sales@motosportz.com?
    Looking for the tuner for 2008 TE510
    Thanks!
  15. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Glad you guys are getting the same results as me. Shocking the difference. WAY more snap and power everywhere. My 511 flat RIPS now. Share your settings when you finalize them please.
  16. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Yes, thats us, Thanks.
    benwiggin2 likes this.
  17. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Bump the green up to about 4-5, the yellow to about 5, the red as far as you want. also mess with the "accelerator pump: feature for snap and no bog. You can dial your bog right out. Mount it to your bars so you can play with it quickly while riding, then tuck it away when your done.
  18. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    so what setting fixed it? I could only get it to do it once or twice but it was weird. Glad you got it sorted. I bet your bike handled about a 1000 times better with the right tire pressure huh? I'm super sensitive to that stuff.
  19. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Data is fine, but tell us how you FEEL !! :D
  20. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    I know you said someplace before, but where do you have your 511 set now? It would be a good starting point for Washougal this weekend since Im not going to get a chance to play with it before that.