2015 Husqvarna model lineup (words only)

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by robertaccio, Jan 16, 2014.

1. mnb Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310 . . . . 2003 TE610e

I have video that shows them doing it. And going through seat high water, too.
  2. huskyfrk Husqvarna
    AA Class

don’t believe there is a calif legal husky or KTm this year is there ?? . am sure they would work in other states other then the republic of Kalifornia...
  3. Russ Henry Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC 310
    Several people rode my 449 back to back with the Berg 390 and said the Berg felt a lot heavier
  4. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    My experience riding FE450 and TE449, was that Husaberg felt heavier statically, but not heavier while riding.
  5. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I was in love with the FE390 I had for an extended weekend evaluation. After some work I like my TE511 better now. Stock for stock the FE390 was better. I still think the FE390 was better as things got tighter but I ride 2 strokes in those conditions. My TE511 as setup now will eat the FE390 for lunch.
  6. spud1968 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I see three 390's today, lovely torquey power looking nimble on the woodland tracks and going to zero revs with out stalling....brap, brap lovely. The new Huskies in the UK have the 4cs fork made by KTM fitted to the whole bike range, along with KTM's 6days and XCF (cross country) models. Why KTM decided to fit these forks without fully testing them is mad. Are the customers carrying out there R&D? I've spent another day with a friend discussing his 4cs forks and why they dont track across roots, feel skittish when driving in 3rd gear and above - zero confidence and its a 2013 bike. I'm no fork tuner but even for someone of my limited abilities the 4cs fork is boarding on dangerous, do you have these forks in the USA?
  7. twmtatenrost Husqvarna
    A Class

Hi Spud
    do you still have the Husaberg 350?
    If so can you give me the lowdown on it. +/- points.

If you recall I had a 449 then 310 and now for the next few days at least a 300 GG 2st. Going back to 4st and at present looking at Beta 350 or 400. and also New Husky350.

As previously any advice would be welcome.
    twm
  8. spud1968 Husqvarna
    AA Class

The Berg has the 4cs forks which i dislike. I'm also not that keen on the PDS rear shock. The engine is very good with lots of power, it idles quite high making power at idle speed and can spin the back wheel as soon as throttle is opened in dry, but doesnt have the torque of a 449. Cough stalls improve with mileage. Its light and different to KTM. But i've now changed to a KTM xc-f 250 fitting the twin chamber forks. The 250 for me feels right i'm not over biked with power on the 350. look at the 390 Berg or 400 ktm aswell if your considering the Beta's
  9. twmtatenrost Husqvarna
    A Class

Again thanks for the advice.

I'm 6ft and 17.5 st without riding gear but fairly physically fit - anything smaller than 350 I think id wear it out in no time. looking to get a bike that will last me minimum 3 yrs for a 6k price tag.

I'll let you know if I ever make up my mind!
    thanks
    twm