1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

2014 TE449 Still Stalling, Surging and not Running Right

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by mendo, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Dangermouse449 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 CRF450R 2000 YZ125
    Enjoy the trip mate!!
    Motosportz and mendo like this.
  2. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    Wow, that's what I call going all in! Hey, so you think the new owner of your company is gonna keep it going? Was really looking forward to hitting you up next trip to Maui.

Anyway, don't forget us here...please post some pics and progress here on CH!
  3. mendo Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 530 EXC-R
    Yes my business partner Mike will still be running the company so you will still be able to ride when you come to Maui!
    I will be making a blog for my trip and will post the link once it gets going.

Dangermouse449 likes this.
  4. mendo Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 530 EXC-R
    Checking back in. Here is the blog for my ride through Eastern Europe, was an incredible trip! Still need to update through Albania, Croatia and Hungary. Put down 4500 miles in 8 countries and had some pretty gnarly off-road adventures on that big bike. Currently in the Philippines

www.wheelietheworld.com

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  5. jerbear610 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14' WR300, 11' TE511, 06'TE610 sold
    Other Motorcycles:
    11' Husaberg FE570, 15' Beta 300RR
    Wow, that is an Adventure ride. I can only imagine how challenging it was to ride the Romaniac's course. Crazy shit. :thumbsup:
    I remember follwing Luke's trip through Mexico on a TE610 on advrider.com a few years ago.
  6. mendo Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 530 EXC-R

Riding the Husaberg in Romania was incredible! A must do before you die. I plan to go back next year for the actual romaniacs race and do some more riding. An interesting thing about Romania is that there are no fences anywhere and pretty much lack any trespassing laws so you can just ride anywhere.

I met Luke on that trip through mexico and its pretty crazy how it progressed to me riding through Europe on his friends bike. Luke and I are riding Mexico again in February down to Cabo and back :)