1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Where do I start?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by shawbagga, Jul 14, 2016.

1. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    Haha Aldi popping up over here now. I'll try sum rtv over the orings n let dry them install with more for seal. Again in fairness the rtv only got cooked by the sand race lasted ok before that.

Easy enough to change jus don't remember havin to do so often before. Mite jus be that I'm usin stock pipe again(thin walled n tinny) not gnarly(heavy gauge) n hav the force bashy/guard combo that probly amplifies the tinny sound.

PS Don't swear at me OMG ya f#%kbag my ears are not used to that harsh profanity.
    PPS I'm not lazy jus a little unmotivated sumtimes! ;)
    ohmygewd and juicypips like this.
  2. juicypips Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr 360. 2002
    Other Motorcycles:
    Gas Gas TxT 300, Yamaha wr250f
    Could be lack of air flow over exhaust with the force bash guard heating up the header more... ?
    Tbh I never knew that Viton died at 200 odd seems strange to be calling them high temp.
    ohmygewd likes this.
  3. NCSteve Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR300 13 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    02 XR250R 00 XR100R
    I've been hearing a strange noise on the 165 lately, can't quite place it. Now wondering if I toasted the exhaust orings?? I think I have spares and a crush washer too. Washer is PITA so most don't use it :doh: just clean up the exhaust port, couple spots of RTV on the washer, stick it in there, install pipe and go!
    ohmygewd likes this.