The TE630 may be the best adventure touring bike made!

Discussion in '610/630' started by bmah, Sep 10, 2011.

1. TE 450 Pilot Husqvarna
    AA Class

Top one on the page.
    http://www.slipstreamer.com/Product/Sport/sport.html

I used the mounts for the bark busters to mount it. I will try to snap a close up photo tomorrow.
  2. TE 450 Pilot Husqvarna
    AA Class

Here you go...

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  3. KLOC Husqvarna
    AA Class

What did you do to the wiring harness to move your display up that high?
    I moved my display to the left, but the ignition key is still a pain to get to.
  4. oneleven Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE 630
    Sorry for the late reply. I cut the harness and extended them with leftover wires laying around. You might want to label or mark the blue ones before cutting, which I forgot to do, but they all join to the same circuit anyway. No problems with my display at least.
  5. KLOC Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks 1-11!

I figured there had to be some splicing involved.
    I ride in the winter with the Lynx and hate having to fiddle with gloves to get at the key.
    Might try mounting a 610 ignition assembly in the Lynx and disconnect the OEM, but keep
    it for the steering lock.
  6. targaman2 Husqvarna
    C Class

Hello BMAH,Say is that the white Safari tank that you have,or is it the translucent one? I like the fact a person can see the fuel level but the tank is not so clear that it looks pale in color.
    Cheers, Herb
  7. bmah Husqvarna
    AA Class

Herb, I have the stock tank on my TE630. I just strapped extra fuel cans onto the bike for my big trip. I have had no serious issues with my bike. I've never even heard the radiator fan come on.
  8. johngil Husqvarna
    A Class

Mini-adventure bike for sure.
    Heated grips, XM radio, windscreen, camping gear, food...

[IMG]
  9. ct-sm Husqvarna
    C Class

I would like to order one of these. What size handlebar mount worked out for you? I am guessing 7/8"