TE/TXC250 2010 ECU Reflash

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by Ex HVUK, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Ex HVUK Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    The reflash was an improvement on the original mapping but it is not the significant improvement the 12 hole injector kit gives. For ultimate performance on 2010 you need the injector, ECU and pipe.

I do know some UK customers have good results with just the 12 hole injector and ECU using the standard pipe but the official recommendation is all 3 parts.

Dave
  2. JLou Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    250 TE 2010 ( New Motor )
    Other Motorcycles:
    TWO KTM GS 125 1984 + 1985
    I know, but with the update it will always be better than today.but basically the whole bike is more efficient if you change the original parts, obviously. So, today, I have the impression to ride with a 125 2-stroke instead of a 4 stroke but with more kg. It cost me few fall in the trialisant rock style, high mounted. For now, I'm looking for a way to save the clutch,until i am able to buy the kit 12-hole injector ... at least 8 months ...

So after what I read above, you could possibly help me to flash the ecu?
  3. Ex HVUK Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    We can arrange it via a UK dealer but there may be a small charge for the dealers labour now. Can you confirm your full chassis number?

Dave
  4. JLou Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:

Of course, this my chassis number:

ZKHA300AAAV000618
  5. Ex HVUK Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Ok thanks.. do you have access to the Ibeat software? When the ECU is reflashed, you should reset the TPS to match the bike. It is also useful to be able to fine tune the fuelling too.

Dave
  6. Freaky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE250 x-lite Race ECU/Injector
    Hi Dave, have you, or anyone else, tried the 12 hole injector with just a JD Tuner?
  7. JLou Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yes, I have access with my new dealer, I also have the official husqvarna suitcase I had with the bike when the old dealership closed. But the case was never served and I do not have the code must provide me Husqvarna (RMF) by mail, they will not give it to me. So if I can not find cool dealer who asked for the code in my place, I bought iBeat with cable.
  8. Ex HVUK Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    OK..best people to speak to then is Husky Sport on 0044 1962 771122 or email parts@huskysport.co.uk I've checked and they still have the reflash kit available and have advised them you may be in contact.
    As I mentioned there may be a small charge for the work as it's not a bike they supplied.

Hope this helps!

Dave
    Coffee likes this.
  9. JLou Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Great!

I sent them an email. I will keep you posted.

Thank you.
  10. MetsiTXC Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 Husqvarna TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Too many to list

Hi all,
    I apologize for rehashing this old topic but I need a little help. I’m the second owner of my 2011 Husqvarna TXC 250 (VIN#ZKHTX2505BV000155) and I love this bike! The previous owner did a few modifications, o2 sensor delete & air box mod. This is fine and it runs "ok" except for a lack of low end power. It'll pop and occasionally backfire, even stall. This is very frustrating and I find myself feathering the clutch in situations where I should just be able to twist the throttle.

Having tuned vehicles in the past, I was thinking the “tune” isn’t supporting the modifications. I started looking through Google and this forum and I found this thread and it seems to be exactly what I'm dealing with!!

Could anyone possibly steer me in the right direction to have this corrected? I'm located near Niagara Falls Canada and there are no local Husqvarna dealers.

Thanks everyone for your time.
  11. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    MetsiTXC likes this.
  12. Johnrg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 310 R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati Sport Classic / Ducati Multi.
    I have a PC-V and highly recommend with their pc based software to tune. Someone should have a map or settings to enter. Software is free to edit the fueling tables. You will need to adjust the tables or find someone with a dyno. Or weld a 18mm bung replacing the 12mm one on the header and install autotune. It will alter your mapping every time you ride. You can then view the revised tables and accept or just let it constantly tune. I used it to refine my dyno map for sea level and then a 6,500 and above map.
    MetsiTXC likes this.
  13. MetsiTXC Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 Husqvarna TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Too many to list
    Thanks glangston & Johnrg, I appreciate your suggestions :)