News about the 630

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Mickey, Nov 9, 2009.

1. NFG Husqvarna
    AA Class

Some of what I see and hear about the 630 makes me want one. But my heart has been set on a 610 for awhile so I am torn. I suspect cost will be the deciding factor. But you all just know that once I see a 630 in the flesh I'm done....... Must resist ...... Damn!
  2. North Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    te610
    Other Motorcycles:
    530 ktm 1200GS
    Hi,

I ride with the Husky Brother that made that post about the 610. He has an 07 610. He loves the Bike and is a good guy.:thumbsup:

He is getting work done on the suspension this winter and his comment was regarding his 610 not a 630. Having said that, a post like that does not read well on a Husky site.:eek:
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Turned halfway on compression I get 2% rider sag. Totally off lucky to get 7%. It should be 20-30%. I weigh 190lbs

you dont adjust sag with comp adjustments...
  4. North Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    te610
    Other Motorcycles:
    530 ktm 1200GS
    Things work differently in Canada because we are closer to the Magnetic North and use the Metric System. :excuseme: :D

I will have to ask him about that. :confused:
  5. NFG Husqvarna
    AA Class

It's all true. But what he dosn't say is we only have three days up here without snow. So we have to make the most of them.
  6. bbcmat Husqvarna
    A Class

If buddy uses the compression adjuster to set sag - I wonder when the last was he bled the air out of the forks.

A great bike that's poorly setup is no longer a great bike - IMO. A few tweaks go a long way in the ownership experience.

MAT
  7. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Are you saying that 'Lev' in Canada-eh?'s first post in this thread was referring to a 610? Nothing wrong with Lev's statement, but I would appreciate clarification as to the model (610 vs 630).
  8. North Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    te610
    Other Motorcycles:
    530 ktm 1200GS
  9. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold