New 2012 Husqvarna Te650 Soon!

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Mootak, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I have pix of the 650SX model :D another BMW first, a plated supercross bike. Ride to the SX, qualify, dominate, ride home.

[IMG]
  2. BaronVonDarrin Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 te630
    Other Motorcycles:
    wr250r, CL175
    I was told by a husky rep at the Durty Dabbers National Dual Sport ride to look up the Strada. that there will be something called the Terra coming out and it will be dirt oriented and pitched to compete directly with the KLR. I looked up the Strada, that bike is supposed to weigh 340lbs, thats what? 10 lbs over the te630? That doesn't seem bad, right?
  3. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Apparently the new 650s will be launched at 6pm EST tonight.
  4. CJBROWN Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    '15 R1200GS
    Where and how? Some kind of event? Press release?
  5. Ex HVUK Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
  6. CJBROWN Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    '15 R1200GS
    Ouch on the weight, otherwise a terrific looking machine. Who knows, maybe I'll trade up next year. :D
  7. mnb Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310 . . . . 2003 TE610e
    They are not dirt bikes. They're 50/50 bikes. Entry level. Like I mentioned in the announcement thread, I think these bikes will appeal to new customers, which might get them buying dirt bikes later on.

They're definitely casual dirt use bikes. Decent power, though. Could be a decent entry bike for new riders. I wonder what the seat height is on them?
  8. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    appeals to me too. Going to sell my FZ1 and get one. Will slow me down, let me explore gravel and EZ trails and also do everything my FZ1 would do but not capable of such ridiculous speeds like the FZ1. Will be a very good bike for leaving from my house and exploring the cascades. Already dreaming about a seat Concepts seat and long days on it.
  9. Tagati Husqvarna
    AA Class

Not entry level at all. lets face it a 630 is more dirt bike than most need. SO you could look at these as the bikes people get after they work out that a 630 is more dirt bike than they need. I did 5000km of mostly dirt in 8 days last year and if i'm going to be honest I would have had more fun on the new bike. It might not have blown the motor either :applause: