1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    TE = 2st Enduro & TC = 2st Cross

TE/TC looking at converting from a 4T to a 2T

Discussion in '2st' started by te450dean, Dec 23, 2018.

1. te450dean Husqvarna
    AA Class

2. Cosmokenney Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '17 TX300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha FZ-09
    JIC you don't get the funds for a 2018, the only thing I can think of is the mud flap in front of the rear wheel can tend to rub a groove in the swing arm which can lead to cracking. And if you do buy the 2010, I have a monster torque 300cc cylinder, piston and head I'd make you a great deal on. It's probably only got about 1 hour on it since it was re-plated. It's a drop in part, so it's the kind of thing you would keep until your next top-end and just replace the whole shebang.
  3. Cosmokenney Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '17 TX300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha FZ-09
    Crap, I don't remember. I only saw one reference to their pending demise and didn't have any other reason to trust the source. So take it with a grain of salt.
  4. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    Mate I was gonna say ya should be getting an EC250 for around the $10K mark plus ORC maybe. $12.5K haha no way. FYI my mate bought his '17 TE250 for $11K unregoed.
  5. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
  6. te450dean Husqvarna
    AA Class

Well I ended up with a TE250, took it for a run in yesterday, not a bad machine! :)

Main reasons being I've got 2 husky dealers near my home, Gas Gas is a bit of a hike.
    Took of other people saying the counter balance crank shift will fee a lot comfortable, it did have some vibration, I can't say I remember the GG having real bad vibes, and it was only 800 more with on roads, and I think the husky has slightly better plastics/finish to it.

Attached Files:

PaulD, NH-JP, Kam1 and 2 others like this.