1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    FE = 4st Enduro & FC = 4st Cross

FE/FC Let's see pictures of your new FE501

Discussion in '4st' started by reveille, Jun 14, 2014.

1. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    yes ,yes we are we need to add some pages one for cars,haulers,jeeps,ect [we all have a 4 wheeled something] one for home improvement[who doesn't have place to sleep other that their van] and one for health/fitness ol Boobs and i just starter hittin the local P.F:banana: WHAT SAY YOU ALL I SAY LETS GO FOR IT COFFEE TEAR OUT A WALL AND EXPAND THE CAFE [SEE HOME IMPROVEMENT RITETHAR]LOL
    Big Timmy likes this.
  2. justintendo klotz super techniplate junkie

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    84 250,86 400,87 430,88 250,95 360
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 kawasaki zrx 1100
    sounds good to me troy. a dedicated street, home, and fitness section sounds good. one for vehicles would be cool too...
    Big Timmy likes this.
  3. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    there's a healthfitness/ diet page on the gasgas forum [justsayin] and you know with 20000 + members there's got to be some building contractors , auto mechanics maybe even a doctor or three you know they say diversification is the key to survival/expansion HELL LOOK AT KTM RC8s to SX50 ADVENTURE JR
    Big Timmy likes this.
  4. Big Timmy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE 501 with lots of goodies.
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G450X, 15'FE501, 23 KTM 1290 SAR
    Trucks, Vans and bike trailers, Cars, Chics, Choppers, Chainsaws, Hobbies, Welding & Fabrications question and answer section, Health and fitness, How to section for an adrenaline rush, Did I say chics already?
  5. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    YES ,YES YOU DID AND THEY CAN HAVE A PAGE TOO ARH CAN GIVE US BADASS PONYTAIL GROWING TIPS HILLBILLY GP SITE HAS A GIRL PAGE AND WHO HAS KIDS? GG FORUM HAS A MINI PAGE
  6. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    and it might cut down on the hijacking jussayin maybe it could happen quick BT put up a pix of your girlfriend.. no ur 501 ..this is the pixs of 501s thread.. how about your GF on your 501
    Big Timmy likes this.
  7. Big Timmy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Cool, Lets do it. What can I do to help?

I just did my second oil change to see if things looked OK. Looked fresh as could be. Nothing on the drain plug magnet or the screens, absolutely nothing. The bike only has 56.6 miles on it and the Nihilo hour meter says exactly, as it switched from .9 to 1.0 hour after a brief on the lift warm up. The Nihilo hour meter gauge was installed at 23 miles or so. Won't be needing the "Bel-Ray" sticker so off it comes. I hadn't thought of that before at the first oil change at 26 miles.

I stuck it on "Crockers" nose and watched him try to get it off. He has a tongue he could probably lick the top rear of his head with. It didn't take him long to get it off with his paws. I should have taken a picture but was laughing so hard as "Harley" was harassing him at the same time in attack mode as he was predisposed trying to get the little sticker off his snout.

Please no bleeding heart, that's cruelty to animals, Peta or any other crybaby comments. Knocking on my door or entering the gate by the SPCA or any other visits will likely get the brunt of both of them. That said.

I also put just over half a 16 ounce bottle of tire slime in the stock tubes.. I had about 1/3 rd of a bottle left over from my Harley. Thought it had a slow leak . It did, a loose valve stem core, Duh!

Running 13.5 in the front and about 12.5 in the rear on the 501. My stock wheels had no stem nuts on the tubes which is something I used to do years ago ( remove them) but always had a few around for tire changes and filling up the tire again. I had to hold the stems from collapsing especially into the rear wheel with a needle nose visegrip with light pressure until filled up again.

I have a new 216AA tire and tubliss set up for both ends of the bike but am going to wear these stock tires out a bit first. Well atleast the rear one. Which apparently won't take long.

I am also still waiting for the BRP Rubber Submount and Scotts stabilizer. I'll give it an evaluation first. So I want to try it out on the bike with the stock front tire and only make one change at a time to really evaluate the stabilizer and then I'll mount the addition of the GT 216AA tire, also getting mounted with the tubliss set up front and rear.

That way I can give an honest evaluation to the tire to see if it really is an additional added on improvement. I will do this specifically in the sand washes here where the front end needs a stabilizer and then see if the fatter front tire really does float on the surface having a larger footprint. Instead of diving under deceleration like any 4 stroke bike does in these sand washes. It gets a bit hairy at times and brings you almost to a 1st gear halt dabbing a foot to keep going.

SAM_0908.JPG SAM_0850.JPG View attachment 54588 SAM_0845.JPG SAM_0906.JPG

Running Mobil 1 0W 40 synthetic in this one now too. With the PC155 filter from FLO filters. Now I got to buy 2 jugs at a time like I do the bags of dog food for "Harley and Crocker". Only real reason I go to Walmart. Even though I manage to spend another unexpected $100.00 bucks minimum every trip.

Why I didn't bring my bike lift over 4 blocks from my shop is a stupid mystery to me. I am an idiot for not doing this about 4 years ago. I never used it over there either for the longest time. So here it will stay. I never even brought my G450X over to my shop around the corner ever, in over 4 years. I just worked on it here at my home garage. Like most people do, so I could relate to the forums members a little better I guess. As that's what most other people do. Most people they don't have a large shop at their disposal.

As for the Local Walmart.

You see here where I live. I don't care to get bashed into with shopping carts against my ankles by the Rude Assholes from across the line in "Agua Prieta" Mexico. Who can't drive either and don't have any Auto insurance regularly either. We have to pay upwards of 26.99 a jug here for the Mobil 1 as the shop lifting rate is so high here, we honest people have to pay for the losses.

I can go west 40 miles or so to Sierra Vista to the Walmart store which is at least 25 miles North of the borderline where shoplifting isn't so prevalent and everything in the place is cheaper than my local Walmart and I can get the Mobil 1 jugs for about $3.00 less. Its like that on everything in the Walmart store. Shoplifting is the reason why. It sucks. The south wall of our Walmart is built and situated less than 200 yards north of the "Port of Entry" and a hundred yards or so to the west of the "POE".

Park your nice vehicle there and it gets dented or stolen outright. its only a 100 yard dash south. Sucks really.
  8. Big Timmy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Are you kidding. My chick hates my dirt bikes.
    She has a recent scar on the right side of her chin and cheek from a recent car accident and doesn't let me take any pictures of her, sorry. She goes ballistic if I do. She's very vain and very self conscious of it.
  9. Big Timmy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Maybe these old ones will do. 2 different chicks though. Its fitting though because, Life was a blur with the first one. They used to work at the same place. One has her Granddaughter in front of my Challenger, the other, her Ex old mans kid on my Prostreet Chopper, She's the one I was talking about.

The other is the Big Hemi from the race car. I treated her like a female too, spent a lot of cash on her and it was all Aluminum ( Indy Maxx Block) so it was on a serious diet all 572"cu.inches of her weighed 472lbs. 933 HP & 825 ft.lbs of torque. It cost more than all the money I spent on all my chicks put together, cause I spend my cash they don't. The difference between them and me?

, SAM_0913.JPG SAM_0917.JPG SAM_0918.JPG SAM_0919.JPG
    When I leave the house in the morning to go to work? I have a key to get back in, they don't and never will.

Notice the Throttle stop cylinder and airhose below it that ran off a CO2 bottle on the throttle linkage on the Hemi's carburetor in the above last picture. That was the only way to slow it way down to run Super Gas at 9.90s. Or slow it down a little to run Super Comp at 8.90s.
    The car went 8.40s without it. It wheelied out of the hole all the way through second gear. Unless on the stupid throttle stop. Which is why I quit drag racing all together. Electronics on the cars to run in the class categories with break out rules sucked.

So I built the 66' Belvedere instead. Its street legal and runs pump gas.

No more custom choppers either its a 2010 Roadglide bagger for me nowadays and it gets left alone and ridden to work and that's about it.
    lankydoug likes this.
  10. Big Timmy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    My ride this afternoon was good after oil change, and sliming the tubes in the tires. 13.5 lbs front and 12.5 rear. I slammed it down the rock bed drainage ditch the whole way back for about 14 miles after riding down the border line to the east side of the old "Phelps Dodge Copper Smelter" pile. Rode back around the bottom of the slag pile.( this stuff is like glass and lava mixed so it can destroy a set of tires in like, a few minutes) I hopped a steep ridge, down the steeper other side in a rut and got into the creek bed and rode back north through the ditch until I got close to home. This thing handles it well. This is an insane and challenging place to ride. Salt cedars, Mesquites, Palo Verdes. All have big thorns and will tear you up.

I'll need to take some pictures of this area soon so you all can see what I'm talking about.

My so called riding buddies F$@4ing hate it.

They all complain, I hear everything from,

"I don't have the right gear ratios for this",
    "I need to change my sprockets to do this",
    "My bike is overheating",
    "And you have a fan and I don't",
    "My clutch hand hurts and this is frying my clutch doing this",
    "Lets get the hell out of here and go home",
    "Lots of stickers and the brush in here is too thick and it messes up my plastics",
    " You have radiator guards and I don't want to punch a hole in my radiators".
    " I don't want to get a pinch flat in here there are so many big loose river rocks".
    " Where did all these old car and truck tires come from?

You name it I here it. LOL.

And most all of these guys have lived here there entire lives.

I've only lived here since 1991.

I laugh all the way through when doing this with anybody riding after listening to all these guys. They catch the first trail they see up and out and ride home leaving me by myself.

Here it's called the BK wash. Because there was an old Burger King right next to it as it passed under the bridge on highway 80 coming into Douglas, AZ. It's part of the Whitewater draw and leads directly to a low water crossing at the Whitewater Bridge on the Border fence as it goes into Mexico. I've made countless repairs to that section of fence over the last 8 or 9 years. Welding for the Border Patrol. This ditch is "No Mans Land" Its heavily foot trafficked at night, trust me not a place you want to go with out your trusty hand gun and a trusty dirt bike, An electric starter is even better. The B.P. quads won't make it into here or make it out of here either in many places. Not where I go.

If I do take someone on a ride down through there. I don't tell them or show them the ins and outs. they have to follow. So they usually start freaking out. The embankment side walls are about 15 to 20 ft high and its at its widest point maybe 30 to 40 yards wide in some spots but not to many. Most of it is about 50 ft wide.

Because I know where to get out of the ditch up the sides on hidden paths through the thick vegetation and brush all over the place and also know where you have to get back in too. Because the top ridge is washed out along the top in many places. So I ride it alone usually. No one has ever done it all the way down through it like I do. In both directions, even though lots of places you can go up to the side and ride the top ridge. You will come upon a big washed out hole you don't see through the thick brush that came out of nowhere from the last storm or rains. Right in the middle of the ridge on the old trails. You have to ride it wet and dry to know where the last erosion damage is in these areas or you will eat it. Start looking around and not paying attention to what's in front of you while rolling through the creek beds rocks and you will eat it also. I like it because its a good work out. Jumping out "Javelina's" all over the place.

The FE501 handles it great, way better than my G450X does in the same riding conditions. As the 501 sits a little lower so I can handle the stops and starts in the rocks a bit better. Much more plush. Lighter springs on my FE 501 though too, then on my G450. It has .52 KG fronts on the WP4860s. I'm running .48 KG in the FE 501. Maybe need to go to a .50 but not for this stuff and not unless its advised by whomever I decide to do the forks.

So far I'm very happy with this bike it's a blast. White KTM/Husaberg or not, if you haven't tried out the FE 501 you are missing out. It's a fricken torque monster. Not one flame out ever. And this ditch is some dangerous, 1st gear lucky maybe, if you get into 2nd gear, harry shit riding.

I'm digging this thing. It has 2.1 hours on the meter and 76 miles on it now. A few more Arizona pinstripes on it today, starting to get used to seeing them now already. Knowing a new set of Acerbic plastics are only like 120 bucks who cares?
    LandofMotards likes this.
  11. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    glad your liking it:thumbsup:
  12. Big Timmy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Thanks Troy,

I'll have to come up with a good reason to take out the G450X also every now and then. With the way this 501 runs, it going to be hard to make a legitimate reason to do that though. Its all or nothing sometimes and until I get over the newness of the FE 501 since it has it all, and more parts still coming the G450x is just going to sit for awhile.

Maybe I'll get a set of KTM wheels Off ebay and make a supermoto out of the G450. It has a KTM front end on it anyways and the KTM front wheel. So by using the KTM sprockets and rotor a KTM rear wheel will fit right on the G450 for a lot less than buying or lacing a specific BMW hub to do this. That's likely going to be the plan.

I've decided, Its not for sale.

To many parts and a spare engine to sell with it to get my money back, I might as well keep it and enjoy it.

With all the new spare plastics I have for this thing it would make a cool and different Supermoto bike.

SAM_0753.JPG

"Harley" thinks that would be a hot idea. feels-good-man.jpg
    reveille likes this.
  13. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    dang that musta been one hot dog:lol: you told him about the shrinkage right:eek:
    Kam1 likes this.
  14. Big Timmy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    BRP Submount with rubber isolated Bar mounts and Scotts stabilizer got mounted while fooling around today. I rode it up the street and this thing is vibration free compared to the way it was. I used the Blue rubber bushings and they are the softer of the 2 sets sent and included to mount the bar risers, Sweet!!

I had only one issue and all it took was a phone call after getting it on there it was so simple to take care of I proceeded with the install.

While I was at it. I re-greased the head bearings with Belray waterproof grease heavily.

This was the only issue.. The taller 2014-2015 17mm stem nut on the billet trees has to be machined down about .020 or just sanded down with a small flapper wheel just a tad or it will rub on the nut that mounts the arm on the Scotts damper. Easy fix. Works great. I have a 14inch lathe and didn't even use it. The 14/15"model year 17mm bolt is dished so you can easily see how far you have taken it down.

So I'm in the house reading all the great features and adjustment options the Scotts stabilizer really has. It has great instructions from both BRP and Scotts provides a registration card and excellent instructions with their damper. No guess work, it can't be installed incorrectly. It will always be lined up perfectly. It has more features than others. Like the following. It has first off, the Base control valve, which is what you will use the most.
    A high speed valve, that reacts to unexpected hard hits like tree roots or potholes and such, or even hot doggers who crashed in front of you. So you can just pin it and go over the top of them. Which would be a hit harder than what the base valve setting is set up for at the time. Though pleasurable none the less.

It even has a pair of sweep control valves on the sides that allow for the damping to be released and adjusts on the sides how far it releases for a 34 degree, 44 degrees, 54 degrees or a full 90 degrees of sweep turning right to left under damping action full sweep. I set mine to damp to 54 degrees one turn back and it will turn easier in real tight sharp turns in tighter single track. Without excess pressure or interference from the dampers action as it releases after 27 degrees turn either right or left. At this setting anyway.

These adjustment features alone I believe don't come on any competitors dampers. Yet some may be a lower profile in height. Big deal many handle bars are available to change that around.

Some of the competitors dampers are sliding mounts also so they can move and come loose even if they are dovetailed or slotted, to me that's an indication of a somewhat universal mounting design and can be installed wrong. Which is a clear compromise. When and if you need service they are not around to take your call either.

So I believe they are making dampers that people may be happy with. Because it is making an improvement to begin with.

These fly by night companies didn't invent the thing they just stole the technology and these so called companies that don't even return phone calls or emails are just making them now to feel a gap in the market where some mount kits aren't available. YET.

Do yourself a favor. Get the quality of the Scotts you won't be sorry. The Submount alone with rubber bar mounts is worth more than the other dampers all together. Quality is superb on the Scotts they have been around for ever and their customer service is even better.

Installation is a no brainer, service tools and so on are also able to be purchased to do your own service as well. No secrets. They show you a parts blow up of the entire unit disassembled and you can fix or change any part on it and change the oil yourself.

It can also be mounted from bike to bike with just a new base mount and a different arm change. They even have an special puller for that. There are no flat headed washers gouging into the anodizing to hold it on or any of that kind if nonsense.

With the BRP submount with rubber bar mounts. The bars are now raised about 55mm to 60mm. I feel really good about that, I Love it, I needed that anyway while standing. The newer past 20 years generation of dirt bikes has always left me feeling like I'm hunched over the front end weighting the forks. So this is perfect for me. If not for others, lower bars are available of course but this set up is the Cats Ass. Vibrations are gone!!

I also reset the stock steering stops on the frame a few turns in from where they were when the bike came new and still have more to go if I wish. The stabilizer will even allow it to go farther too. You don't want the stabilizer to be the steering stop. You want the steering stops to stop the stabilizer. Or damage can occur to the stabilizer itself but I had it off to re-fit the stem nut and it swings a bit farther than I will ever need it to. There is still plenty of room before the lower triple tree bolts get anywhere near the radiator guards and it seems like it turns twice as far as my G450X ever did. Which by the way doesn't turn too sharp anymore at all with 22mm offset KTM trees before the legs hit the radiators.

So while I'm reading up on how all this works.. I called Scotts to tell them about the stem nut interference issue and lets be honest here. They simply asked who I bought it from and I made another quick phone call and the Scotts made Lower Profile Stem Nut was on the shelf and immediately put in a parcel package and a Free Larger Knob for the damper itself is on the way in like 5 minutes shipped already and a tracking number in my email box.. Talk about great service. They just forgot to put it in the box. The bigger Scotts base valve knob too. That was free of course, shipping over night also.

Having a bigger knob for your stabilizer is always a good thing. You can grab it easier and look right down to see where it is. LOL!

The low profile stem bolt isn't really needed at all, but two allen heads remove the stabilizer from its absolutely perfect placed, deadnuts position with the center of the triple trees and you can easily do this by leaving the bars still in place and just loosen the pinch bolt on the stem and I can change out the center nut when it gets here. I can really feel the difference. Works great and has several options and adjustments.

Oh yaa, the BRP Submount on this particular model comes with a set of small bushings and new longer bolts to mount the dash instrument cluster forward less than about .200 to clear the submount and then some and since the bars are raised it can now be seen easier. As these are 20mm offset trees. Its now much easier to reach the forks adjusters as well with the bars a bit higher.

The base valves pointer can be lifted off, removed and reset to any position so you know if its been adjusted, bumped, or moved, or where its at within the sweet spot. The bigger knob will replace it. I took the liberty of grinding with a flapper wheel the bottom of the stock bar headache pad. Which I kind of like actually and relieved it so it could be reused and tie wrapped back on and not have any clearance issue when the base valve knob is replaced with the larger unit coming. Great piece of hardware here. I can't wait till Sunday to try it out for real in the sand washes with my riding buddies. I'll ride it tonight for a bit up a trail and see what's up. Here's a few pics or 3 and a few Husky little blue trinkets as well. SAM_0980.JPG SAM_0982.JPG SAM_0985.JPG SAM_0992.JPG

And yes I have a mini set of motion pro fork bleeders coming already.
  15. Big Timmy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Blue stuff, and some of my burned off hole in my over the boot fox riding pants with the zip off lower legs fried onto my mid pipe. Its on there to stay unless I go at it some more with a Scotchbrite pad on a die grinder for removing gaskets which I'm not too worried about. I scuffed it a little by hand and it 90 % off already.

The Nihilo subframe protection guards are already worn clear through at the bottom on the other side of the bike in just one ride about 20 miles. I think I'll buy a roll of the 3M glue backed anti slip stair tread material like we use at work on steps and door ways and cut a bunch of these myself. These ones once they were cut out left me a perfect pattern to make a bunch more. They do help to allow you to grip the bike too.
    SAM_0988.JPG SAM_0990.JPG

I know the bike is dirty and it will be a lot more dirty in a few days. I know where the mud is and my buddies are going too.
  16. North50 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE 501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 BMW R1200 GSA, 2014 Yamaha FZ09
    Couple new pictures and a video

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    fletchman45 likes this.
  17. Teambowles Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    19 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    19 ktm 6 days excf 450 n excf 500
    Hey big Timmy did you switch to mobil 1 with less than and hour on her, we just bought a fc 450 it has about and hour and was thinking first oil change with the Mobil 1. Thx
  18. Big Timmy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yes, I am running the Mobil 1 0W40. With a PC S/S filter also.

The bike actually had about 2 total easy hours on it because I installed the wireless "Nihilo" Hour meter on the bike when it had about 24 miles already on it. So once it had registered .09 tenths more time on it, and 56.6 miles it got changed.. I Have changed it again since, at about 8 hours, It looked really good.

I haven't got to ride it that much, it still only shows 9.2 hours on the hour meter. So it's got about 10.2 real hours total. That's it. Only 202 miles of drainage ditch and single track.
    Haven't messed with the instrument cluster much yet other than to set the clock correctly.

Been busy with setting up a new 10ft utility / 3 rail bike trailer the last few days. So I can do some longer distance traveling and bring the bikes. I hate putting the bikes in the truck so I will tow the trailer with my 1 ton PowerStroke conversion van. It just sits most of the time. Now the truck can just sit and it'll now just get used for working on my rental properties.

I finally decided to strip the foam and cover and trim the pointed front end off the Original stock seat pan (which had been in a box since new), back a bit to fit my 4.1 gallon "Acerbis" tank and installed the "Seat Concepts 7" wide "Sport" foam and cover the other day.

I also did a Silicone radiator hose kit to bypass the factory thermostat. Filled it with XF2 red coolant from "ZipTy". A new "Tusk Racing" billet gas cap. Installed the new fuel outlet "KTM/Husqvarna/ Husaberg" factory 90 Degree fuel outlet banjo fitting.While the tank was off. "Rocky Mountain" had it in stock, but its back ordered at most dealerships. Get the proper Oediker/Dorman type pinch hose clamps for this and the proper pinch pliers. SAM_1027.JPG SAM_1029.JPG SAM_1033.JPG SAM_1038.JPG

Installed a Slavens racing linkage guard a few weeks ago to bash through the rocks and am about ready to do a tire swap and go to the "Nuetech Tubliss" system before the monsoons hit down here. Got a GT216 AA Fatty front, Sedona 887 rear 110/100-18. I'm gonna give the Sedona 887 a try on the rear for the intermediate to hard pack, should work good in the sand washes whether wet or dry.
  19. Teambowles Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    19 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    19 ktm 6 days excf 450 n excf 500
    Wow lots of new shinny parts, looks awesome. Got it you had 2 hours on her and put in the Mobil 1. I'll put another hour on ours before I switch then. My dealer said no synthetic until I had 8 or more hours on it. I run the Mobil in all my bikes I was just worried about the break in period. image.jpg
  20. North50 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE 501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 BMW R1200 GSA, 2014 Yamaha FZ09

[IMG]

[IMG]

These will be going on soon to have some more fun on the street and swapping back and forth to still use it in the dirt.
    [IMG]