Juha Salimen to ride Husky (sort of...) in 2010

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by rodered, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Johnnymannen Husqvarna
    AA Class

Latest news fro Salminen.

Juha Salminen enduro bike with a new 2-category15/01/2010

Free translation from Google!

Enduro motorcycle racing World Series 2-in class is becoming a priority during the Finnish perspective really interesting, when the species sevenfold champion Juha Salminen is joined by Honda, the last two titles of the smallest class to have exported over Mika Ahola.

Heck brings a new color of the Finno-Salminen BMW teammate, in a large range previously competed Marko Tarkkala.

- The finding of a pattern is that the BMW and Husqvarna enduro action is connected, and when my bet is Tarkkalan the second class. At the same time the team will be renamed. It is the next season, the BMW Motorsport Husqvarna, Salminen confirms.

Tarkkalan situation is very recent.

- I got only two days ago informed that the next time period, 2-class.

Technology from BMW and Husqvarna frame

Salminen and Tarkkala took over last year, BMW ranks, launching wheel of development in practice from the beginning.

- In recent years work has not gone far away. On the contrary, even if this revenue to the new bike is sort of "hybrid", now if such a word can be used. We already have a 450-cc engine there from BMW, Husqvarna and is placed in the future to a new body, "says Salminen.

Tarkkala confirm the same.

- We do not need to go into a new bike with far tance. And although the body must therefore from Italy, so we continue to headquarters in Rosenheim, Germany.

Salminen and Tarkkala leaving to train in the beginning of February is likely to Italy, where they have access to even the current wheels. Wheels, all of whom moved to brand new technology.

- I do not know yet in detail, when the heads come to Italy, Husqvarna basis for a new malt factory, but I think it is time for industry to be in these keys. While this is possible in this situation that we drive the first World Cup championship in this current pyörällämme yet, says the last two years Right-class offset by the silver medal Salminen.

World Series, but also the Spanish championship series racing Salminen says that he got the wind of time last summer, so the new design does not come as a surprise to him, certainly not.

- In the future, everything is reflected in the BMW and Husqvarna enduro in the same house, Salminen stress.

The eight-week race covering the gear enduro Championship starts 10 to 11. April in Spain.

15/01/2010 Juha Salminen enduro bike with a new 2-category
    26/10/2009 Juha Salminen wins Zschopau classic
    19/10/2009 84th isde proves tough for BMW Motorrad Riders
    14/10/2009 Salminen Sixi stopped short in Portugal
  2. Steam Husqvarna
    B Class

ktm, who has stayed true to 2t powerplants, is currently working on a direct-injected 300, and they believe they can make it 50 state street legal. if they pull it off, they won't be able to build them fast enough.