GNCC Round One

Discussion in 'Racing' started by tommie d, Mar 3, 2009.

1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    don't know if this is a hijack ,,but I have noticed that my forks do pump up quite a bit when they warm up. I always start the day bled from the stand after a hour or so I can feel them get a little harsh in the HSCD (rocky stuff hits),, and I stretch em out on the trail and bleed them again with more air hiss.Maybe a Zoke trait?? Dang I need/want some factory support!!! Again thanks for all the great fotos!!!
  2. Swampds Husqvarna
    AA Class

You're welcome....hopefuly some good things to come for the 2009 season!
  3. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

That is why i use Eraldo at FBF he has a direct line to the mother land
    They even speak the same .No air even after many races
  4. guscycle Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '99 Husky CR250, '07 Husky WR125,
    Other Motorcycles:
    '10 Husky SMR450, '98 Husky Scooter
    Scott did say it was all about the bleeding of cartridge during re-assembly...the Zoke folks from Italy were helping Ty with the forks out west and said they were much better.I believe Ty was also trying the Ohlins and is testing the 'zokes again with very good results. You may see them back on the GNCC bike.
    :ride:Guscycle
  5. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    You wouldn't happen to have some nice shots of the bikes before the race would you?
  6. Swampds Husqvarna
    AA Class

These may be double posts....can we ever get enough Huskies!?

[IMG]

[IMG]
  7. Swampds Husqvarna
    AA Class

Some more misc shots

There was a film crew that was following the Husky group....filming Scott H. doing some pit duty.

[IMG]

Rider for upstate? He stopped for a while so I am not sure if it was mech. or a injury.

[IMG]

Since most of us are pervs....might as well show the winner of the race. Nice pit crew!

[IMG]

Rider wondering how that bike blew by him on the outside....WOW that thing is fast!

[IMG]

I am not sure who this rider is.

[IMG]
  8. Swampds Husqvarna
    AA Class

9. BlipBlip! Husqvarna
    AA Class

[IMG]

Jean Favreau from Saint Hippolyte, QC

Still nice shots...

Thanks,

BlipBlip/HuskyRips:thumbsup:
  10. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

JP Favreau is my buddy. He just bought that TXC last week. Good way to break it in!!
  11. BlueHusky144 Husqvarna
    AA Class

What is that?

The bike is clean, what is the oil on the back of the front fender from? And the 09's don't have the all in one rear brake reservoir/master cylinder?

[IMG]
  12. Swampds Husqvarna
    AA Class

13. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Classic fuel vent tube in the steering stem with the steering lock cut out. When fuel vents, it rinses the bottom steering head bearing of grease. Good thing Wyatt is going to strip that bike down after the race.
    WR250-300 is last bike with the old frame, so that might be why no intergrated reservoir.
  14. BlueHusky144 Husqvarna
    AA Class

My 08 CR125 has the old frame but came with the integrated reservoir... The tab is still there. Is there a difference? Could this be by choice?
  15. guscycle Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '99 Husky CR250, '07 Husky WR125,
    Other Motorcycles:
    '10 Husky SMR450, '98 Husky Scooter
    GREAT PHOTOS Swampds :thumbsup: I wish I had a digital camera instead of my ol 35mm SLR...I managed to damage it from sand..what else, right .I was "behind" the riders that were heading into the "DITCH"(right after the scoring check in) and got clobbered by roost while getting a shot !.Man I thought I was back and off to the side far enough:banghead: After the 4 riders passed it must have been 2 minutes before the sand settled and I could still barely see the other side!!!Couldn't save the film and looks like the camera ain't worth 2 cents now .Looks like I'm in for a new one...what are you using?(not to hijack the post,sorry)
    Thanx again for the great picks:applause:
    :ride:Guscycle
  16. Swampds Husqvarna
    AA Class

I am using a 10 mp Fujifim Finepix 2000. It is a little bulky but I love the zoom feature (15x). I wish I used a higher resolution for the sequence shots. I like those shots more than the movies because you can really see how the rider is taking on the obstacles.

That suxs about your camera. I hope my camera is alright after all that dust. I got some good shots of that ditch but I didn't catch any Husky riders trying to clear it.

I am glad that you liked the photos....it took some work!
  17. bigdusa Husqvarna
    B Class

why did they put ohlin on the bike instead of the sacks and zocks
  18. Jeff@TireBalls Husqvarna
    A Class

The sportsman class is a non points class for retired pro's and anyone that just wants to race and not worry about points. I raced the class last year, its stocked full of fast guys!
  19. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    Did you race Jeff?
  20. Jeff@TireBalls Husqvarna
    A Class

No, I was too busy working. FL is aways real busy for us. I may be able to race tomorrow.