Getting new bike Thursday! Excited any thoughts or ideas..

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by fletchman45, Oct 4, 2016.

1. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    The truck looks f'ing awesome! Bike is cool too! Merry Christmas lol
    fletchman45 and juicypips like this.
  2. juicypips Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr 360. 2002
    Other Motorcycles:
    Gas Gas TxT 300, Yamaha wr250f
    Thou shalt not covet !!!
    But two very good decisions that colo(u)r choice is impeccable, you a distant relative?
    fletchman45 likes this.
  3. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

The funny thing is I loved my trail converted 2015 Tc 250 and because it has low hours (probably) 50 just planned on riding it for another year! Out of the blue my buddy calls (hilariously) enough hr is still riding the 2001 husky 250 that he bought new from halls and we rode together to go get then headed to Missouri to ride! Big difference in those two bikes lol! If I don't like the beta I'll take a grand beat up (got bike for $7500 otd) and jump back on a husky...going to plate beta and if I race next year will probably strip everything off including electric start! Should be 220 pounds tops then....I am excited and with bike sitting next to 15 husky honestly looks like a coin toss to me!
  4. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    Looks like you did well. I have a local dealer that sells both and it is nice to be able to compare side by side. You can always throw a Li battery in there and shave a couple of pounds.
  5. letitsnow Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    CBR600F4
    Nice! My wife and I will be camped at the west Huntersville trail head not this coming weekend, but the weekend after that. Stop by for a ride if you get bored.
  6. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Sounds great my buddy Jim who bought my bike chip and a few others will be riding as well! Let's try to hook up and do so.e cold fall mn riding! Sounds great
    letitsnow likes this.
  7. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Boy riding his jr 50....did a fifteen minute heat cycle and a short ride....aw......red will be just fine I am thinking..
    letitsnow likes this.
  8. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Can't wait to read your review. Make sure you do a little comparison with your tc250 too