Anyone ride in Vernon, NJ or Warwick, NY?

Discussion in 'East - USA' started by gtxscirocco, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Brian White Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE300i Special Edition
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 TE300, 310TXC, 250CZ-JAWA
    Hay guys, It's late but I am checking in! how are we looking as far as a crooze at the Mountain Creek area? I'm just so into checking out. Stay in touch for Friday, Saturday or Sunday, morning or afternoon cause I am in!! Ah...as long as my wife says it's ok. :cheers: The Ramapo's are nice too!
  2. ERIC EDER Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 WR 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    SUPERDUKE, GS 750 CAFE, DRZ 400
    airrider likes this.
  3. ruwfo Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1980 390CR, 1982 430CR, 1984 400WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    1985 250XC, 2016 FJ-09
    Yeap... 1st video , that's look's like typical NW NJ trails, lots of rocks, lot a leaves down already
  4. Brian White Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Vids are awesome!!
  5. Brian White Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Where do you get onto the trails in Totowa? On the North side of 80? Or off of which street?
  6. ERIC EDER Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 WR 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Going out with my buddy tomorrow at exactly XXpm on the dot. Leaving out of Wayne, If you have a Street Legal bike (or at least a plate on your bike) feel free to come along (should be an easy ride...). If you would like to meet up the best place for you to park would be behind Bardi's (bar n grill) in Pequannock. While my bike is plated and insured I am fully aware that if a cop wanted to be a dick he could write me multiple tickets for no Dot tires, blinkers, horn on and on and on... If you come out you run the same risk unless you have an off the showroom dual sport with bells and whistles. Oo and were not really suppose to be riding where we will be riding but hey we live in Jersey After all.

Place I go sneak into the track in Totowa is by Taylor Raskin Products (Google Earth should show you)

Please PM me for meeting time... Don't want the cops waiting for me
  7. Brian White Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Text me at 9734765530
  8. ERIC EDER Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 WR 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    hoping to go out one day this weekend. May take off work Friday or Monday or both lol, need to use up some sick days...:)
    Jimmy250 likes this.
  9. Brian White Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Wow sounds great but I am still heeling from a bad crash in the hare scramble 2 weekends ago in PA. I tore my inner leg mussel on my left leg and my right knee twisted... I can not ride for 2-4 more weeks:cry:. I go to my garage once a day and fire up my husky at least long enough for my wife to yell down to me "not for 6 weeks!".... This sucks!! I was so far out front in my heat that I knew I would place in the top 5 places but I flew into a turn and did a split with my legs, tore one side that was over the bike and my right leg caught a hole and twisted at the knee :banghead:. Please keep posting when you guys ride for when I am up to it I would love to join you all out there! If you guys are willing to take a mild crooze, maybe I can join you for that earlier.
  10. ERIC EDER Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 WR 250
    Other Motorcycles:
  11. Brian White Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    :banana:oh-yea!! Hay this weekend on Sunday 4 of us are going to ride down at the Jersey shore to ride in Shungon. We are riding with Greg whom is from down there. You guys are all welcome to join us. Its awesome there. Hay is the first vid Caldwell?
  12. Brian White Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    If it is, that is where I used to ride my CZ when I was in high school, my Maco in college and my monster truck in the 90's. When I bought my Husky I went there for old time sake and hit most of my old beer spots.... The 6x6 boards Shure look like the power lines. They run from Bloomfield Ave to 280, Paralleling Passaic Ave. the best way in is through the water treatment entrance by the way.
  13. need2boat Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TXC310
    Other Motorcycles:
    1993 BMW K75s
    If you guys are in the area you should stop by the Sahara Sands Hare Scramble I'll volunteering there both Saturday and Sunday. I think Sunday we should have a good turnout and the course is really nice. Lots of woods with some open grass and sand sections.I sadly bruised a few ribs a few ribs last Sunday but I should be Ok to at least help out. I'll be camping in my VW hightop vanagon. It's easy to pick out.
  14. ERIC EDER Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 WR 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    I use to love doing the Sahara Sands races but now im strapped for time on all front I cant see driven three hours to race for 2 hours then drive back 3 hours while dieing lol.

And Brian you aniled that spot, the board make it pretty funny.
  15. Kevin Sorce Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Yamaha YZ250, Aprilia RST1000
    Brian, you tore up your leg and knee pretty good then! I remember talking to you at the HS right after it happened. I've been lucky with only minimal leg and knee injuries. However I recently got a pair of Asterisk Cell knee braces to hopefully help protect from anything drastic with the knees. I'm away this weekend. However I found some newer single track up by me. Up for riding it the weekend of the 25th? I suspect the guy who won the A open at the HS is who cut them since he lives near by. There is even a few KTM ribbons wrapped around a few trees as turn indicators!
  16. Brian White Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    wow I am so in dude!! I am going to take a first time back out slow ride with the guys this weekend because I am still in pain. I have been looking at knee braces all night. The DonJoy ones are the best looking until you get to the prices, 300 to 1000, wow. Is Don Joy...is that company owned by our Don Joy that went from a Husky to a KTM? Edger's friend from Town and Country and the winner of almost every race he enters as seen on NJ single trace face book? Oh and Eric the place we go to is 1hour and 15 minutes away. I hear you that 3 hours is too far!
    This was my leg 2 days after the race in PA. 2 weeks ago. [IMG] Then 2 days ago it looked like this[IMG] well actually it is completely gone as of today. My right knee is the only thing that kind of still hurts when I hook it left or right. It's weird because my knee hurts on the sides not the top. I which I could find a nice used set of MX braces.:notworthy: