1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Any experiance with double map switch on TE 250/310?

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Bernie, May 12, 2009.

1. you have a great knowledge ... but can you explain the issue of ... "But if I point at That Had an 08 - I'd just get the PCV ... Which has the Ability to run fuel Different maps-not the Same as the" wet map "- SEL2-but ".... can do something, if I can not instalr mapping in my te450 ... thanks for all information
  2. Monsterkami Husqvarna
    AA Class

I am not sure if anyone still reads/posts to this site but I just bought a 2011 TE 310 and would like to change the OEM display to an after market such as Vapor. It is my understanding that the Vapor display does not show the engine map selection. Any other ways I can accomplish this with an external LED or otherwise? I am not familiar with the wiring so would the switch still continue to function without the factory display? Someone suggested keeping the factory display and adding the Vapor next to it. Although possible it seems to defeat the purpose. Amy and all suggestions are appreciated.
  3. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R
    Motosportz (pm that name) has some connections at Trail Tech I do believe, so he might be able to help you out.

and "I am not sure if anyone still reads/posts to this site" :confused: ;)
  4. Monsterkami Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks. I have spoken with both Trailtech and Motosportz. Trailtech says they do not support the dual map function and that is all they are willing to say. Motosportz seems clueless regarding the mapping. I think I will wait and let George Uptite deal with it when I take the bike there in a month or so. I may have to keep the OEM display and add the Vapor in addition. Hopefully a better solution will present itself by then.
  5. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Was told there isn´t one for the 630. I want one for winter months, to get the power down. Why wouldn´t one for a differen Husky work on the 630?
  6. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    It probably would/could if the 630 had 2 maps in the ECU.
  7. Xicobombas Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '17 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    '08 Kawasaki ER6N
    Will a dual map switch work on a '10 TE 250 without having dashboard ?
    I don't have the lambda sensor but have the plug, I believe I'm in race mode. My ECU was added later since the VIN doesn't match the frame VIN.

How do I know if my ECU has two maps ?
    If so, can I switch between maps without having a dashboard ?