2500$ off all new huskys ?

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by DTX915, Apr 6, 2013.

1. hillbilly Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11te250 14cr150
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 ktm500
    I'm sure he would love to sale you a new bike..
  2. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    yes he wood offered me his last wr300 for a smokin price said he wouldn't let anyone else have it for that price sadly i dont think it will happen:mad::banghead::eek::( o what the heck i'm callin Cindy[ i got her cell 2:thumbsup: ] have her run my numbers
  3. street2dirt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 TXC310, WR300, 85 125WR, 82 175XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G650X
    Looks like I'm gonna hafta put some stuff on craigslist to make some room :thumbsup:
  4. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    yea craigslist that the tickit lets see i got some testes & a kidney i don't use anymore:thinking:
  5. street2dirt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 TXC310, WR300, 85 125WR, 82 175XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G650X
    But don't forget you'll need those testes if ya get a 1-2-5 like I'm thinking about
  6. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Some of this sounds like BS. Any true fellow Husky rider would help anyone interested in getting a Husqvarna for a great price. Tomorrow I will make a couple phone calls and find out the real deal. Old saying if it sounds to good to be true then it's probably not may apply, but who really knows? What dealer or dealers are we even talking about. I will find out the REAL DEAL tomorrow...............
  7. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

The rebates might be not as good as everyone hoped. I have talked to a few dealers and they are telling me that they arent getting enough bikes from HNA to price protect all the units they have in their inventory. As mentioned, these rebates penalize the dealers that stock bikes.
  8. fran...k. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    420ae 98wr125 2004wr250 others
    Other Motorcycles:
    electric freeride 1993 yam gts
    The title isn't too accurate or the question mark is there for good cause. I called a few places, first got put on indefinate hold, second got told the incentives aren't in effect yet after being quoted about $7750 plus sales tax, saw it appears real as a Minnesota dealer has them on ebay. Finally called the place I should have called first and yes for about $6300 I can get a new 450 class bike with a liscence plate sales tax, just have to get the insurance. I was calling about the te449 which would most likely be a special order as the bigger bore one is more likely in stock if any. New in stock zero miles.
  9. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I also made a phone call today and this seems to be accurate. Incentives may end up varying as they are expected to take bikes they do not want and are unable to get the number of units they desire of some models so not sure at this time what is really up. Will know more tomorrow..........
  10. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    All out of cr and wr125 no more wr250 &300 out of txc250r txc310r whats left are limited numbers of Te models and some Stradas.Just an example only about 30 Wr125s period for the entire USA were in inventory when this started NOT TRAINLOADS like everybody expects;what said above is true.Give your dealer some credit to be honest enough to give you the best deal he can and support him.
  11. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Well said Bill.:thumbsup:
    Motosportz, john01 and oregonsage like this.
  12. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    From MXA:

http://motocrossactionmag.com/Main/...S-MIDWEEK-REPORT-BY-JOHN-BASHER-42-10012.aspx

Press release: Spring-cleaning is reaching a fever pitch at Husqvarna, and all remaining 2012 and 2013 inventory must go! The Spring Fever Clearance event is lopping up to $2500 off* select Husqvarna motorcycles at participating Husqvarna dealers. Between now and June 30, take advantage of the Husky Spring Fever Clearance and RiDE MORE for even less!
    Husqvarna's Spring Fever Clearance comes backed by some great financing opportunities, as well. Through June 30, FreedomRoad Financial is offering a promotional rate of 3.99% APR for up to 60 months (OAC) on the purchase of a new Husqvarna motorcycle, making it easy and affordable to purchase a new TR, TE, TXC, WR, TC or CR!
    The 2013 Husqvarna motorcycle lineup is loaded with premium components like Excel rims, Keihin EFI, KYB suspension, Brembo hydraulic clutch, Magura aluminum bar and Braking rotors. Take up to $2500 off the already low MSRP of a Husky today! Sale ends June 30, 2013 or when inventory runs out.
    Visit
    www.HuskySpringFever.com for details on financing, and locate a dealer in your area. Take advantage of Husqvarna's Spring Fever Clearance sales event at participating dealers while inventory lasts!
    *At participating dealers only. Contact your dealer for Spring Fever discount details.
    For more information on the entire 2013 Husqvarna line-up, please go to
    www.husqvarna-motorcyclesna.com. Head to your nearest dealership to pick up a copy of the 2013 RiDE MORE Catalog, available now!
  13. McKay Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE350S, 2016 TE300
    Sure glad I bought at list..........

And even happier they give a F about resale........

Great bike, stupid business
  14. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    In case someone was not aware - HVNA emailed about the sale, which was virtually identical to the post MotoMark36 made above.
  15. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R
    Interesting as my observation is that the TE511s have tended to sell before the TE449s. Yes, the 449 is one of the models that seems to be available and discounted.
  16. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    :notworthy: Always especially great dealers like you guys.
    jmetteer and oregonsage like this.
  17. haulin husky7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13 txc310, 2000 wr360
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 TM 300en, 93 KLX650R, 1975 XR75
    Just bought a new 13' wr144 for $4275, I've got a 125 cyclinder and I'm not sure what to do with it. I've heard some talk about this thing called a 165.
    john01 likes this.
  18. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R
    I hear you want one of those....and wallybean here can tell you how to get one.
  19. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

That thing (WB165) is da bomb :D. You know thats why Husky started sending extra cylinders with the 125's :lol:. Love mine.
  20. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    I've got a wild notion to get another CR125, do the 165, and then see how the 165 responds to some stroke and maybe rod length. Make a modern, powervalved, CR175. Those are some deep discounts and I feel like stockpiling a few pre-KTM Huskies might be a good idea....
    john01 and robertaccio like this.