2013 TXC 310 or wait for 2014 TXC 310

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Evel, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Evel Husqvarna
    A Class

Just got approval to purchase the 2013 TXC 310R !
    salvi48 likes this.
  2. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Congrats!
    Does KTM have good finance rates going on now or was that BMW?
  3. MotoXotica Husqvarna
    AA Class

IT was santa clara county.home of the internet.they can afford it!dan
  4. salvi48 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TC 450 Husqvarna

Did you get it? !
    I am in very similar boots as the person that originated this post! 2013 txc or wait for 2014?

I have had an 08 TC 450 riding and racing since 09. I have Put many hours on this 450, trails, poker runs, hare scrambles, race series this year for the first time ever in the OMRA.= long story short- the bike has proven to be very well built and reliable. but I am ready to get a new ride. I like the idea of the 310 TXC for weight reduction,( handling ) and the e-start is a very nice feature. plus the new frame, suspension!!! and from what I am told- very good power!

but I guess to throw a wrench in the issue?? in the back of my head, I keep thinking of the WR300. If this bike would get a few new adds? some updating? suspension, frame? efi? e-start? I would like to go that route, and feel better about future maintenance.

impatiently waiting for the new Models to hit the dirt.

my opinion- from all I have searched on the web and rumors- it will take KTM probably to 2015 to put out a Husqvarna that has more KTMized /Berg features. the 14's are probably going to be very similar to 13's?......I dream and hope for a updated WR300....
    LandofMotards likes this.
  5. Boogie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Red head

Yup... I love the 300 platform and will be taking a long hard look at the Sherco 300i (or the Sherco 250 2t) as the next ride.

Found this comparo done earlier this year. It probably deserves its own thread but I couldn't upload the pdf...

http://www.husqvarnamotorcycles.com...ile/Presstest pdf/2013/Transmoto30_TE310R.pdf
    john01 likes this.
  6. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    same exact bike with slightly different graphics, buy which ever is less expensive. The 14s are just unit clearing out models at the end of the model line.
  7. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

You are guaranteed with the 14 to get the most updated starter assy. From my experience the new starter really does work.
    robertaccio likes this.
  8. Darkside Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none left
    Other Motorcycles:
    beta, ktm, aprilia
    That's a biggie right there. the starter issues have kept me from returning to the x-lite motor