2011 GASGAS Two Strokes

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by MOTORHEAD, Jul 14, 2010.

1. JRD Husqvarna

2. 2whlrcr Husqvarna
    A Class

Yes, combined with a 178 main. Ran the worst at that setting.
  3. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Sorry it took me an extra day to get the needle number for ya but I am running the N1EP. This is the one that came on the bike stock.
  4. Anthony_1978 Husqvarna
    AA Class

i have organised an evaluation of the 2010 GG300 next week:thumbsup:
    i've got to see what all the fuss is about :cheers:
  5. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

So you will be testing one?
  6. Anthony_1978 Husqvarna
    AA Class

The local deal said i can take his demo EC300 out for a day with him
    and his crew, if i like it, i can have it for 1/2 price :thumbsup:
  7. 2whlrcr Husqvarna
    A Class

I think it's N1EF, but my eyes are bad. Same needle as mine.

I have my needle all the way dropped and down to a 170 main. It's getting better, but still a little rich.
  8. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

You can call Steve Beane at 313-805-2285 he is a Gas Gas dealer and races GasGas. He has been very helpfull to me and may be able to help you. Oh, did you set up your own bike? I did and I was told about a vent hose with a cable tie closing it off that needed to be cut; did you or somone else do so? It runs under the front of the skid plate from the PV vent.
  9. 2whlrcr Husqvarna
    A Class

I set my bike up. I know the hose you're talking about and I think I trimmed it, because it hung way below the skidplate. I'll check it and and make sure it's not blocked.

I have ordered some new needles from GoFasters and will give them a try.
  10. motosapiens Husqvarna
    A Class

+1. I got run into by a guy on a gasgas once, and he was scootin' along at a pretty good pace. :cheers:

I'd like to have tresa sit on one and see how the lower seat height suits her. We lowered her 2007 ktm 1.5" and that works well for her in technical terrain (idaho mountains), but the new ktm's are taller.
  11. Tim H Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    GasGas EC300, many KTMs
    That's funny, I was once run into by a guy on a KTM that was scootin' along pretty well, too.
    Small world, eh?
    We got out of that one pretty easily, all in all. It could have gotten really ugly. I'm glad you aren't British so you didn't swerve to your left...

I'd like to have tresa sit on one and see how the lower seat height suits her. We lowered her 2007 ktm 1.5" and that works well for her in technical terrain (idaho mountains), but the new ktm's are taller.[/QUOTE]

I have a buddy with a new GG300 on it's way to him. I'm looking forward to sneaking a ride on it.

Tim H
  12. motosapiens Husqvarna
    A Class

werd. my only head-on since then ended with my femur sticking out of my skin in 2 places. That was a sucky ride to the trailhead.
  13. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Wow, you must be a real man of steel to ride out.:eek: When I snapped my femur, it didn't go through the skin, but I wasn't going to get any further than just laying on the ground.:censored:
  14. motosapiens Husqvarna
    A Class

just impatient. it was late in the day, and not in a place where a truck could get near, so it was either ride 4 miles or so of rocky atv trail on 1 leg, or lay there freezing my azz off waiting for a helicopter. It wasn't poking out very far. The break was so close to the knee that i thought it was a dislocated knee at first. :cheers:
  15. letitsnow Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    CBR600F4
    Damn!!! I once made my femur stick out the back of my leg in a street bike crash, but I waited for the ambulance...