1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc 165 pipe thread

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by wallybean, Mar 27, 2012.

1. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

THE PIPES ARE COMMING THE PIPES ARE COMMING I AM GOING TO PICK UP 18 MORE TOMORO AT FMF

THEN THEY ARE ON THE WAY TO MR WALT THE PIPES ARE COMMING THE PIPES ARE COMMING
    wallybean likes this.
  2. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

I owe you more than you know!
  3. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

I rode a 165 with a Doma pipe for the 200 exc today.......Damn that pipe works well. Amazing mid followed by a top end that doesn't stop rev'ing. It was still pulling at over 11.5K rpm. Almost 125/144 range. Priced the pipe at ~$425 shipped to the US and then you have to chop and mod. I love the way mine runs with the 200 sx Fatty but damn that upper mid range bulge and endless top was addicting. The fatty had more bottom and about the same lower mid-range but after that the Doma just walked away. I am always looking for ways to improve the build but I don't know how to make this an available upgrade(I found this pipe and gave it away:banghead: of course it was in sad shape at that point). JFYI
    Blakelpd5 likes this.
  4. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Now you got me thinking again :D. Somebody needs to try one of those Scalvini pipes and we have a USA importer....hint hint...
  5. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

They dont make a Ktm200 pipe , at least they don't list one
  6. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Dang that figures. My son is goning to get a Scalvini for his 2011 TM 250MX so I'll get him to ask just in case they just don't have the 200 listed.
  7. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 CRF450R, 1980 Suzuki Wetbike
    at $425, plus modding, I'd rather kick in a few more bucks and have a spare 165 top end laying around :) , but if I found one used somewhere, I would be tempted to pick it up.
  8. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I have run several Domas. Have one on my 04 CR125 and GG250 right now. These pipes seem to always make a bunch of mid which for me is very useful. I really like the power Doma pipes make. On my GG250 i want from a FMF fatty to the doma and notices a big increase in mid range power. Slightly less bottom and more overrev, just like you found on the 165.
  9. dea9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR150, 2004 CR125, 2006 TE450
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM EXC200
    Quick question: If I'm running a stock WR150 cylinder and pipe right now, would the 165 pipe that Walt has developed be better for low end than the 125/144 pipe that FMF already sells for this bike? I might upgrade to the 165 eventually, but that's future consideration.
  10. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

I tried the 165 pipe with the 144 and it did improve bottom/mid, but it also costs a lot on top. I didn't feel like it was a good trade off for the 144. That was on a high comp. nice running 144.