1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

'12 TXC310 Build Up

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Connor, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Mike Rotella Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC310R
    Thanks for the update on the suspension, just what I needed to know. BTW, who did your graphics? They look great.
  2. Connor Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '12 TXC310

E-Sticky Graphics. They are out of Canada I believe, but he does all my graphics. His name is Phil.
  3. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    So what's the next project? :). You finally finished lol
  4. Mike Rotella Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC310R
    Lets build another quad!!!
  5. street2dirt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 TXC310, WR300, 85 125WR, 82 175XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G650X
    Yea, a Husky quad......................
  6. Mike Rotella Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC310R
    I see it now, an old school 250R Lonestar frame, Roll Design Lobo 2 suspension, Fox long travel all the way around and a 310 motor, sh*t I'll donate mine.
  7. Connor Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '12 TXC310

I actually like the idea of that build. I've always wanted to try a 250R. I deffinatly wouldn't through out the 250r engine for a 310 engine. The 250R engine makes more power and has more tuners.
  8. Connor Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '12 TXC310

Not a chance lol However I can't see me building another quad. Way to much money. You all think bikes are expensive...HAHA, a quad is much more expensive to do a build on (that's what sucks about them).
  9. Mike Rotella Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC310R
    I agree, I just thought I would give it a little Husky flavor.
  10. Connor Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '12 TXC310
    After riding today in some tough rocks I will say this is the best bike I have ever used in the rocks. However this may be attributed to two things. The suspension for handling the rocks so well and the tires I am now running. I love my new tires, they grip like glue on pretty much anything, albeit the rear tire is the most impressive. I am running the Vee Rubber VRM300 Tackee, or better known as the gncc tackee. It's a must if you are riding rocks. And I have even used a trials tire before this tire. It works better in a wider range of conditions than the trials tire did.
  11. joedirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr250
    Where is this place with the tough rocks?
  12. Connor Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '12 TXC310

Go to tomahawk mx and try their harescramble track. Their track isn't super tough but once you get off the regular track on to some of the other random small paths it can get pretty tough. I am also considering changing around my personal track to accommodate some tougher rock sections as well.
    LandofMotards likes this.
  13. Connor Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '12 TXC310

I see your from PA, where do you like to ride? Preferably one that is open to the public or one that I could go to lol I am trying to find some places to ride that are more woods oriented and not just another motocross track.
  14. joedirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr250
    Mainly around St Clair PA. Reading Anthracite property. Permit is $125 a year.
    I've raced Hare Scrambles at Tomahawk when they use to have them.
  15. Connor Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '12 TXC310

Yea that was a few years ago. I will try and get a helmet cam of the trail I am speaking of. It's not super tough but I found it to be a lot of fun. The property you are talking about, is it pretty nice? Are their several woods tracks or trails to ride? How is it set up?
  16. joedirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr250
    RAC sells land access permits. There are no marked trails but there is a lot of single track. Some rockier than others. It takes a few trips to figure the place out. Reading Offroad Riders uses the property for their enduro and they cut all of the trails.
  17. Connor Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '12 TXC310
    I take it that their is a good bit of land than? Sounds like a neat place. Can you pruchase a permit the day you go to ride, or how does it all work?
  18. Connor Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '12 TXC310
    Joe do you have a youtube account? Maybe called Joe Haefner?
  19. joedirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr250
  20. KGSloan Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC310r
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha WR450f, Kawi KLX 110, HD V-Ro
    so - had a chance to use the vee rubber tires? curious what you thought of them, and what the terrain was like. the marketing makes them sounds freaking fantastic, i like SOME of the benefits of trials tires but do not like how they handle in corners and on the brakes. I'll likely give the vee rubber tackee a go when the pirelli's are used up (which seems to be taking forever)