ZipTy Racing Monthly Special

Discussion in 'Zip Ty Racing' started by Huskynoobee, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    OK, so there was a problem with the October Special in regard to Web orders. To make up for it we have extended the sale of the Ram Reservoir Mounts into November.

I was able to drop by the shop for a quick minute and we made sure to get the code to work for website orders. SO...

The November Special is a repeat, but a good one. So when you place the Ram Reservoir Mounts in your cart, enter code CHNOV16 in the coupon code box and specify the color, blue or black in the Order Instructions/Comments box.
  2. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Don't forget to grab your Ram Reservoir Mounts!
  3. Teeszy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 SM510R , 2016 FE501S
    20161117_194449.jpg now I just need to install it!
    Huskynoobee and Trenchcoat85 like this.
  4. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 shovel, '75 DT400, '97 XR400
    Hey Tyler- (what'cha got going on there... an indoor grow? typical Humboldt kids) When i mounted my reservoir cap, I was surprised at the amount of condensation between the stock cap & the bladder (a cold storm had just moved through). anyhooo- that bladder thing works.
    Teeszy likes this.
  5. Teeszy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 SM510R , 2016 FE501S
    Haha! Good guess but sadly no, my wife probably spends as much on Mac makeup as I do on my bikes so I set up our bathroom with lights of a couple different temperatures so she can go out without looking like a clown :D gotta help your lady out if you want her to watch the kids while go you ride lol.
    On the subject of the reservoir, my clutch came overfilled off the showroom floor, I've been watching it ooze out of the little overflow knotch for months so installing this product is a perfect opportunity to finally address that minor issue. Thanks ZipTy!
    Trenchcoat85 likes this.
  6. Phoenix Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TXC 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    2 Ducs, 14 GG 200, 13 Husa 300
    Are these pretty universal? I was going to get one for our 09 TXC 450, but it would be nice to have them on the other 2 bikes as well. 14 GG XC 200 (Nissen brake and AJP clutch) and 13 Husaberg 300. Brembo/brembo. I'm guessing it will fit the Husaberg but not sure about the GG.
  7. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    These are based on Brembo master cylinders. I can't tell you for sure if they will or will not work on others.
  8. Phoenix Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TXC 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    2 Ducs, 14 GG 200, 13 Husa 300