Zip Ty Racing in 2012 ???????????????????????

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by ajaxauto, Nov 11, 2011.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    These are business deals ... Business only when you get to bottom line ... If that size b cup tit bmw is feeding Husqvarna with is not big enough to support racing in the usa, please remove it and insert a 44 DDD cup size tit ...
    310huskyTE likes this.
  2. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    Hahaha, Amen.
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Great guy, cool shop, nice stuff. Hope he sticks with the huskys one way or another. :cheers:
    robertaccio likes this.
  4. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R
    As several Cafe Husky members have indicated, Zip-Ty is still very much involved in the Husqvarna world and it sounds like that has been a positive thing, especially for those in the neighborhood. Who knows, as the North American Husky world grows we may see a more active presence by them and others.
  5. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Right ...Zip-Ty is a racing team and should be receiving support from the company it is advertising its product for... The question is, how much support? How well is the Husqvarna company (through its bmw budget) supporting its customers such as Zip-Ty which in the log run will benefit all its customers...

bmw is showing Husky life in Dakar and the 125cc racing in GH this yr ... But you gotta call a spade a spade ... that pimking company is supporting its racers and customers ... Its gotta be matched or 5 yrs from now, we'll be talking the same talk here or maybe worst ...
  6. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    ZipTy racing is a private offroad speed shop that offers products and support to all brands. They just happen to have had an official Husqvarna US/NA racing team for a couple of years and now they don't.
    Our local dealer, GP Motorcycles was the same type thing as the official Husqvarna US Supermoto team stable for a couple of years, now they are what they have always been, an enthusiast motorcycle dealer .
  7. Thomas95 Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    HVA WR 144
    Mhh i had send a email to PartsDirect@ZipTyRacing.com
    but nobody has give me feedback?!
    I only wanted to know if u can send to germany.
  8. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    Yes. I called Ty on your behalf and he said that he will ship internationally and yes to Germany. :)
    crille74 and robertaccio like this.
  9. chuckc4 Husqvarna
    AA Class

tsk tsk tsk RayRay, I am offended at your greed, after all, that is way more than a mouth full....
    ray_ray likes this.
  10. Thomas95 Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    HVA WR 144
    Ok,
    but how can i order some parts?
    When i choose Germany at the shop the system say that it cant be send to me.
    And nobody answer on my email :(
  11. PeterHB Husqvarna
    AA Class

I got the same answer when i tried to order som parts! and ship it to sweden
  12. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I know he ships international I will be there on Friday and I will tell him of your concerns
  13. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    Click on my avatar and Start a conversation with me. Send me your email in the private message and I will forward them to TY's cell.