You have to be kidding!

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by HuskyMax, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Me too.

So what about the bikes?
  2. xymotic Husqvarna
    AA Class

OK, how's this for back on topic in a whacky conspiracy theory sort of way.

These bikes have engines produced by Loncin.

Loncin, is making the engines for some BMW's now.

Is it a coincidence that (BMW and Husky) were not copied?

Does anyone here seriously think that if they are capable of producing an engine that passes as a BMW they are not capable of producing anything they choose?

Does anyone here think they will learn anything about quality control from BMW and apply it to other aspects of their business?
  3. rasputin Husqvarna
    AA Class

they can produce any quality they want. it's only a matter of the demand from the customer. normally, the customer wants "cheeeeeeap", and that's what he gets.

r
  4. North Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    te610
    Other Motorcycles:
    530 ktm 1200GS
    There are all kinds of Chinese Bikes and ATV's for sale here. All I can say is "you get what you pay for". Every report in Bike Forums that I have read, tell how poorly the Bikes are made.

I have been working in "Production" all my life with machinery from around the world. My point being that you can look at Machine or a Bike and sometimes tell right away that it is a piece of crap. All the cheap Chinese Bikes that I had seen, fall into that description.

Their so baltant coping really does piss me off. I will stop at that, but it's really hard not to get political.

I had a Konder for a loner Bike this summer. It's a 200cc Korea / Suzuki knock-off. They sell for 3 grand here. After just coming off my 610, it felt like a death trap. I wouldn't let my kids ride a Bike like that.

Thats my 2 cents worth.