1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Where to buy 12 port injector and TXC ECU?

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by henson802, Feb 24, 2015.

1. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    Make sure you reset the tps and adjust the settings using the ibeat system. Glad you found one
  2. funmachines Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    Husa FE570, Beta trials, CDale 440
    It cost slightly more than the original kit cost but I could not find anything else and it was new and unused so I paid it. I installed them both and reset TPS and CO settings. Much better rideability and performance than stock ECU and injector but still has some lurching/jumpiness at low speeds. Even for the TXC I see that different people set the TPS and CO levels differently so I'll do some more playing with iBeat to see about getting it optimized. I'll check the valves too and make sure all is good there. I know it will never have the lugging ability of my Husaberg FE570 but I want it a little bit more friendly to ride for my sons in tight single track. I also went to 12/50 for the sprockets and that helped too.
  3. funmachines Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    Follow up to the ECU/injector upgrade: I did some more TPS tuning and got it working well. I used 102.3% WOT, and backed off the butterfly a bit after I set the idle mV. Took the bike out this weekend and tried it on some tight singletrack and hillclimbs. Definitely runs well and no bad behavior at lower rpms. More power everywhere. Stupid to have to completely replace the ECU instead of be able to load new ignition maps but that is how it is. I think the lower gearing helps too for the tight stuff but kills off any real dual sport capability. No good answer there without getting new trans gears machined up but I got it for tight stuff. Now I need to get the suspension set up properly.
  4. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    I cured those issues by selling it for a FE501...
  5. funmachines Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    I get that and it makes sense if you want it to be an all purpose bike. I have a Husaberg FE570 that does everything well enough (except that picking it up is not fun). I got the TE310 for my sons so they can ride singletrack with me and ride from campsites without getting a ticket. I don't think a 310 has enough torque to be a good dual sport anyway but for tight stuff it's a really good machine. Also, the low miles TE310 cost 1/2 the price of a used 501 in CA.
  6. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    Roger that. My 501 will go deep in the tight stuff but I prefer my 300 for the knar. I'm spoiled enough to have both. Hehe