1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Where to buy 12 port injector and TXC ECU?

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by henson802, Feb 24, 2015.

1. henson802 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Greetings,

It's been awhile but getting back on the saddle of my 2010 TE 250. I hooked up a JD Tuner awhile back, but would like the full upgrade with a 12 port injector and TXC ECU.

Where to buy these parts? And should they be from the same year as my TE250, 2010? I've seen people say this has helped open up their TE250 - any other parts I would need?

If someone could direct me to a place that sells these parts, I'd be grateful!

Thanks
  2. Mudvayne Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 310, KTM 300 XCW
    Other Motorcycles:
    Harley, CR500AF, XR650L, Z50, RC-51
  3. henson802 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Ahh yes Halls in Illinois.. Thanks! And nice Vids! I'm hoping the 12 port instead of the default 6 port with a TXC ECU should make a nice difference. I love how these bikes handle.
  4. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    Isn't the 2010 the older style big block version and not an xlite? I'm not sure you have the injector and ecu options like the 2011 or 2012 but I may be wrong.
  5. joedirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr250
    2010 was the first year for the 250 x-lite. Halls is where I got mine.
    henson802 likes this.
  6. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    Cool. I thought only the tc250 had the xlite in 2010 and the te/txc was 2011. Thanks for the clarification.
  7. henson802 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Yes the 2010 TE 250 definitely is an xlite engine.

On a related note - Is the TXC ECU necessary if I have a JD Tuner already hooked up? Halls has those kits (TXC ECU/12 Port Injector) on backorder - would be nice (to my wallet particularily) if I can just pick up the 12 Port injector.
    reveille likes this.
  8. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    if you install the TXC250 kit with the TXC250 ECU and 12 port injector you will not need anything else. I did that to my 2011 TE310 and rode and raced it all over the place with zero tuning issues. It ran smoother had more torque and just felt way better than OEM stock form sea level to mid 5k altitude (thats as high as I remember going).
    joedirt and reveille like this.
  9. Mudvayne Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 310, KTM 300 XCW
    Other Motorcycles:
    I agree with robertaccio above just go with the OEM husky stuff no tuners or anything just complicates things my, 2012 TE310 runs perfectly clean with the ECU and injector only. On a side note if your stock exhaust is like my TE310 there is a baffle spot welded inside the silencer about half way down I disassembled the pipe and removed that for maximum flow worked great..!! Basically resembles my exhuast on my TXC 250, straight through! I think I put a post on this site last year with pictures etc..!?
  10. henson802 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Oh my exhaust is wide open :) I took everything out, exhaust, catalyic converter, and *spark arrestor. I kind of wish to put the spark arrestor back on but I lost that from moving.

Alright thanks , the JD Tuner is already on that's why I was curious about getting the ECU. But yeah, good point. Keep everything Husky.
  11. Mudvayne Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 310, KTM 300 XCW
    Other Motorcycles:

Did you actually look down inside and see if there is another baffle "welded" in about half way down!? Or try and poke a coat hanger through there maybe yours is different than my TE310 pipe!
  12. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I have to be honest with you.

I have a 2010 TE250 and a 12 TXC310 and other than the fact that the 310 has more bottom they seem to run about the same on top.
    Even throttle response is about equal.

Fair disclosure: I have I-beat and have adjusted my TE quite a bit.

Both bikes run Arrow ti-pipes
  13. Zeke Contreras Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE 310
  14. funmachines Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    Husa FE570, Beta trials, CDale 440
    I thought I would bring up this older thread since I'm looking for the same thing. I just purchased a low miles 2012 TE310 last week and have tried finding a TXC 310 ECU with calls to dealers around the country and no luck. Anyone know of a source that has them in stock? Injector is super easy to find.

Thanks
  15. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    Halls and Bill's doesn't have one?
  16. funmachines Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    Called them both. No luck. Bill mentioned how good the 2012 TXC ran but said he did not know of any in stock.
  17. funmachines Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    I've called most of the dealers in the US and I found nothing in stock. I definitely have the lower rpm stumble and don't want to put either of my sons on the bike until it runs predictably. Maybe more hope in Australia or Europe? Does anyone have e-mails of shops I could try out of the US?
  18. joedirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr250
    I have ordered parts from motosport that were not in stock in the US and have been able to get everything .
    When you order a backordered item motosport will send an email asking what you want to do, wait or cancel. I have always waited. It has never taken longer than a month.
  19. funmachines Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    I finally found a TXC ECU and injector kit on ebay in Europe. Got here in less than a week. Looking forward to installing and test ride tomorrow.
    reveille likes this.
  20. Rizzkid Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Te310
    Other Motorcycles:
    KX250
    how much $?