1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc whats an extremely clean '01 cr250 worth

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by yzrider, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many

wow, you did well. I paid $900 for mine. Was if good shape but ugly.
  2. yzrider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2004 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 yz250f 197? rickman zunpaap 125
    Yeah it was a goo bike for 1750, shipping made it a stretch even to me but im sure he'll love it
  3. doc187 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2002 CR 250
    Yeh but I read about all the work you did to it to get it tuned up. Some people are willing to pay for a bike that's turn key.
  4. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many

It really just needed plastic to be a good example. Some idiot has sprayed bed liner on it. Was / is a good running and solid bike. Not a cherry but not a roach (even though it looked like one). A lot of the work I did was personalizing it. To get any where close to 1700 around these parts it would have to be in near new condition.
  5. Joey Thompson Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2001 cr 250-former fbf factory bike.
    Stumbled across this post. I bought the CR250 from yzrider. It is 100% confirmed now that is was a FBF Factory race bike,just had the more expensive parts taken off before the public sale. After more than two years though I finally got 95% of the factory stuff back on it. Dead giveaways when I first got it were the AMA frame inspection sticker (wouldn't be on a practice bike and no privateers rode Husky 250s in 2001,thus it's a FBF Factory bike. I also found the front hub marked 44 (Damien Plotts #),FBF rear shock sticker,frame mods like above carb brace,skidplate mounts,etc. It has Paul Verackas seat with his # and nickname on it,and finally today I realized it still has about 10 titanium pieces remaining,maybe more.
  6. bulto Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2002 cr 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    ktm maico honda
    Thats sweet. Fbf did some suspension and motor work on mine and its a cool ass bike!
  7. bulto Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2002 cr 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    ktm maico honda
    Joey, they blue printed motor and just cleaned up porting. Also they put in there fbf wiesco piston. Had suspension done for hare scrambles. Bike is real strong everywhere. But these motors don't really need all that much from stock. This thing amazes me compared to new bikes that I have. Just the clutch sucks, but hydraulics spoiled me.
  8. Joey Thompson Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2001 cr 250-former fbf factory bike.
    Thanks for the info.Can you get me a pic of your 250 when you get a chance?I like to see it..